Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
January 17th, 2007 at 07:53am
Thanx for all the advice.

I'm going Feb. 26, and even though they might not come out (since it's a bigger arena)....still going to try to meet them.

And will not scream like a teenie if I do, lol. : P
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 17th, 2007 at 10:49pm
The Breakfast Monkey:
Haha......does Gee really have anxiety attacks around teens? Poor fella. Don't blame him.

yeah, which pisses me off because not all teens are teenies and the teenies ruin it for us.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 18th, 2007 at 04:27am
x-Not_Afraid-x:
The Breakfast Monkey:
Haha......does Gee really have anxiety attacks around teens? Poor fella. Don't blame him.

yeah, which pisses me off because not all teens are teenies and the teenies ruin it for us.

but teens are his whole fanbase...
but some fans can go a little overboard i guess

i'd be pretty upset if i tried to meet him and he saw me and had a panic attack Neutral
Frankly_Blunt
Killjoy
Frankly_Blunt
January 18th, 2007 at 12:39pm
"You need to remember that, although we'd all dearly LOVE to meet them, pretty much every person going to these gigs has the same insentive. You're definitely not going to be the only ones trying. It's important not to get your hopes up. Sorry to be blunt."

I hate you. She can get her hopes up if she wants! Its people like you that make me wanna stab myself in the face! Disgust
Thanks for making me stab myself in the face! Sorry to pop your bubble
-.-

You rock heather! Dance
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 18th, 2007 at 06:19pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
The Breakfast Monkey:

i'd be pretty upset if i tried to meet him and he saw me and had a panic attack Neutral

.i hate it when teenies get wild cause they dont actually like the band.and i guess that does ruin it for the teens.but i dont think mcr see a diffrence between teens and teenies because well after the concerts there are screaming ppl and about everyone gets wild and crazy.so thats one thing to think about.
Gunslinger
Jazz Hands
Gunslinger
January 18th, 2007 at 06:40pm
i know how to meet them! it was my plan for kill hannah, but my mom and friend didn't want to wait.
1. park in front of the band's bus/van
2. leave right after the show ends (if you don't make it out very fast, don't worry, they can't leave without their equipment)
3. go striaght to your car
4. wait around for the band to show up
5. when they show up, cautiously approach them, and bring presents as a peace offering
trust me, it'll work
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 18th, 2007 at 06:44pm
If you ever get a chance to meet any member of mcr, or any other band you love, most important thing is : DO NOT CRY!!...

Might sound stupid but it's the best way to look like a perfect jerk... Just calm down and tell yourself they are normal human beings...

About HOW to meet them, best thing is if they go to a tv show (like on Much on demand) or during an autograph session (in a HMW store)...

Anyway i wish good luck to anyone who would like to meet them, you deserve it Smile
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
January 18th, 2007 at 06:44pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
The Breakfast Monkey:

Please note I said he has anxiety attacks around teenagers, not teenies.

Frankly_Blunt:

I hate you. She can get her hopes up if she wants! Its people like you that make me wanna stab myself in the face! Disgust
Thanks for making me stab myself in the face! Sorry to pop your bubble
-.-

I'm sorry, but that was completly unessacery.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 18th, 2007 at 07:45pm
YourMistake:
Okay, so I may be getting to see mcr for the second time in Feb.
Last time I did'nt get to meet them (first concert, so was new to that stuff).
Does anyone know where to go after a concert, who to look for to spot them, or how long before they usually come out to meet fans?

Awesome, it's going to be my second time in February, too Smile
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 19th, 2007 at 04:37am
MCR_Owns_Alex:
If you ever get a chance to meet any member of mcr, or any other band you love, most important thing is : DO NOT CRY!!...

Might sound stupid but it's the best way to look like a perfect jerk... Just calm down and tell yourself they are normal human beings...

aww i think its kind of cute when you see people crying because they are so overwhelmed from the expereince of meeting their heros, they will get it all the time, I don't think they are going to think of their fans as jerks for showing a human emotion!
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 19th, 2007 at 08:29am
Ok but I think they might uncomfortable... I don't wanna scare them lol
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 19th, 2007 at 02:29pm
yeah I don't think they get mad when people cry, it's just when they run up to them and go "GERALD!!!!!*&^@*&#^*!!!!"
Missy.
Jazz Hands
Missy.
January 19th, 2007 at 04:26pm
I'm going of Feb. 22
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 19th, 2007 at 05:47pm
hotel-bella-muerte:

not entirely. there are some older people who like the band and gerard too. but you are partly right. it's mainly teenagers Smile. and it's true that people can go very overboard, but not in a good way. it annoys me as well, when 'teenies' (so to speak) wait after shows and when members of the band come out to sign, they're shouting in their faces and constantly trying to get their attention which is unfair on the band member who is trying to see everyone and unfair on all the other fans who just want a second of that member's time. (my kindaa spam shall stop now).
^ on the subject of crying though, when i waited after their show i went to, i somehow (no idea how i managed it) was able to hand gerard the letters i had written the band, over the heads of loads of people standing at a barricade infront of me, and then i held my book up and he signed it for me too. [you'll remember this catherine =p) and at that point i did actually feel extremely emotional and started to almost cry. but i did restrain myself. and when i told my friends, back home, they were like 'why'd you almost cry, that's just stupid'.
lol. they don't understand...meanies. Disgust
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
January 19th, 2007 at 06:04pm
do u guys think that could work?

im gonna see them febuary 23.........cant wait
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 19th, 2007 at 08:31pm
[quote="Mrs.Halloween"]
hotel-bella-muerte:

and at that point i did actually feel extremely emotional and started to almost cry. but i did restrain myself. and when i told my friends, back home, they were like 'why'd you almost cry, that's just stupid'.
lol. they don't understand...meanies. Disgust

I think people don't know how much mcr means to you. You'll probably never meet them again... it's like ''now or never''... So I understand how you felt... I would probably get very emotional if i'd ever get the chance to meet them... They are my #1 inspiration...
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 19th, 2007 at 09:06pm
i no when i got to meet them there were quite alot of people about, and gerard did look a bit sort of scared, well i dont know how to describe it , mainly beacuse loads of girls were shouting stuff like i want your babies -_-
that sort of stuff annoys me cos there obviously not real mcr fans!
and some girl fainted on him! lol that was when he definatly looked scared!
i just asked him if he would sign my ticket and tryed to stay calm and he was really sweet and said yeah sure and then i told him how amazing the show was and he was like yeah i love playing here your all awsome.
so my best advise would also be to stay calm they are real people to!
x
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
January 19th, 2007 at 09:06pm
A lot of it is about luck too. My mate walked into a cafe and met Frank, Mikey and Alicia. Which was pretty kool. Darn him.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 19th, 2007 at 10:59pm
i really wanna meet em but that wont happen soon.who knows maybe it would.too bad i cant read the future.i know i wont get nervous cause i dont nervous over meeting ppl!(they're just like normal ppl).
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
January 19th, 2007 at 11:29pm
If I meet them I would be nervous of making a fool out of my self, but I'd still say hello and ask for a photo with them Smile Even if they wave to me or I just see them I will be happy, and I am seeing them, so I will be happy.