Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 19th, 2007 at 11:44pm
the.sound.of.black:
If I meet them I would be nervous of making a fool out of my self, but I'd still say hello and ask for a photo with them Smile Even if they wave to me or I just see them I will be happy, and I am seeing them, so I will be happy.

yeah i would probably ask for a picture to be taken with.so i can i have proof that i met mcr.but yeah i dont get nervous over little reasons in the beginning i used to be but not anymore.being nervous to meet your favorite band makes you even more nervous when you actaully do meet them
BEAUTIFULx_xDISASTER
Killjoy
BEAUTIFULx_xDISASTER
January 20th, 2007 at 01:38am
if i ever got meet MCR id ask for a photo with them and their autographs.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 20th, 2007 at 04:10am
In less than a week i'll be travelling 2 hours to Sydney to see them at Big Day Out [Huge fesitval] and we aren't gonna be there super early but i'm gonna hang around the stage they are playing at for a while. We are gonna arrive around 12 and they are playing at 3. Everyone will be standing so i have to ask:

What is the best way to get to get near the front of the stage and would they be hanging around the festival in tents after their show?
sonnie paranoia
Salute You in Your Grave
sonnie paranoia
January 20th, 2007 at 05:20am
C y a n i d e ':
In less than a week i'll be travelling 2 hours to Sydney to see them at Big Day Out [Huge fesitval] and we aren't gonna be there super early but i'm gonna hang around the stage they are playing at for a while. We are gonna arrive around 12 and they are playing at 3. Everyone will be standing so i have to ask:

What is the best way to get to get near the front of the stage and would they be hanging around the festival in tents after their show?

I went to the NZ BDO yesterday and they did a signing, sadly I didn't get anything signed because only the first 300 people who can get a ticket in order to get anything signed...I waited for almost 3 hours ran right after My Chemical Romance played but still didn't get a ticket. I guess the best way to get to the front stage is go to the front at the beginning of the day.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 20th, 2007 at 07:13am
MCR_Owns_Alex:

I think people don't know how much mcr means to you. You'll probably never meet them again... it's like ''now or never''... So I understand how you felt... I would probably get very emotional if i'd ever get the chance to meet them... They are my #1 inspiration...

yeah, exactly. i was this insignificant irish girl who came all the way to liverpool to see them play and i never thought that i would be getting autographs from them. before the show, me and the people i was with (=]) had decided we'd wait but i really didn't think i would be standing feet away from the people i admire and look up to so much.
it's hard to even describe the emotions because it's just so over-whelming. i was getting something of mine signed by a man that was like a hero to me, whose music i had listened to through two of the worst years of my life, and it was just so weird and amazing and scary. heh.
anyone who does meet them, make the most of it definitely! cause when it happens it doesn't actually feel like it's happening. i wish all of my luck to peeps who are going to try to meet them in the future!! Very Happy.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 20th, 2007 at 07:49am
Mrs.Halloween:
MCR_Owns_Alex:

I think people don't know how much mcr means to you. You'll probably never meet them again... it's like ''now or never''... So I understand how you felt... I would probably get very emotional if i'd ever get the chance to meet them... They are my #1 inspiration...

yeah, exactly. i was this insignificant irish girl who came all the way to liverpool to see them play and i never thought that i would be getting autographs from them. before the show, me and the people i was with (=]) had decided we'd wait but i really didn't think i would be standing feet away from the people i admire and look up to so much.
it's hard to even describe the emotions because it's just so over-whelming. i was getting something of mine signed by a man that was like a hero to me, whose music i had listened to through two of the worst years of my life, and it was just so weird and amazing and scary. heh.
anyone who does meet them, make the most of it definitely! cause when it happens it doesn't actually feel like it's happening. i wish all of my luck to peeps who are going to try to meet them in the future!! Very Happy.

ye thats exactly what i was like after geard signed my ticket and id walked away i was like did that really just happen? it was so weird i still cant believe it lol
x
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 20th, 2007 at 08:01am
it goes by so quick. you really have to savour it. and afterwards it feels like it didn't actually happen.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 20th, 2007 at 11:37am
ano! i was tryna remeber exactly what i said cos i couldnt remember cos it happend so quick...i remeber now tho thank god :]
torosaurus!
Killjoy
torosaurus!
January 20th, 2007 at 01:02pm
HAHA me and my mate waited outside of Earls Court for 8 hours in the freezing cold waiting for them to come but they never did SadSad
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 20th, 2007 at 02:54pm
torosaurus!:
HAHA me and my mate waited outside of Earls Court for 8 hours in the freezing cold waiting for them to come but they never did SadSad

awww really wheres that? in england somewhere isnt it cos ive heard of it...is it a big venue?
i cant believe they never came out Sad
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 21st, 2007 at 07:41am
I managed to meet Gerard, Frank and Bob at bournemouth. We just waited an hour and they came out, best moment of my life but we couldnt really talk to them as there were people in front of us, they had put a barrier out and everyone was screaming at them. i got their autographs but only a few people got photos and i dindnt get to speak to Frank and Bob but i did tell Gerard "I thought you were amazing!"- i know, i was in shock, i had like a million things planned to say to him, but thats all thay came out! And he looked at me and said "Thankyou" i was so happy!! Then as he started to walk away, i called out "Can i shake your hand!"- i felt like an idiot at the time but he was so sweet he looked at me and kinda smirked and came back and said "Suuuure!" It was great! Next time i go see them, im gonna run straight to the back entrance after the show so i can be at the front- and dont listen to the sequrity gaurds, me and my sis made the mistake of doing what we were told and moved back and lost our place at the front! we would have been able to take photos and stuff- so annoying! In march, i hope i get to me Ray and Mikey this time too.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 21st, 2007 at 08:15am
^^i like the way you say he said 'suuurrre'. lol. when i met them i got a high five from mikey. ohyah. Wink.
that's one thing though, you don't have to rush out of the venue to possibly see them afterwards but if you do, it does mean that you'll be nearer the barrier. but when i went, i didn't rush, i just kinda muscled in and managed to give gerard my letters. Smile.
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 21st, 2007 at 09:06am
That is how he said it though lol. You gave Mikey a high five, thats so cool! I really hope i get to meet him. Yeah, i wished i had wrote something to give to them as i really wanted to let them know how much they mean to me. Next time i will be prepared, im going to give them a drawing and i will put a few words on the back.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:12pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
MCR_Owns_Alex:
If you ever get a chance to meet any member of mcr, or any other band you love, most important thing is : DO NOT CRY!!...

Might sound stupid but it's the best way to look like a perfect jerk... Just calm down and tell yourself they are normal human beings...

aww i think its kind of cute when you see people crying because they are so overwhelmed from the expereince of meeting their heros, they will get it all the time, I don't think they are going to think of their fans as jerks for showing a human emotion!

Yeah...remember in the DVD??? some girl was like "See my eyes are all puffy from crying because all i wanted for my b-day was a picture with Gerard Way" hahaha
JTYorke14
Killjoy
JTYorke14
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:31pm
so no one knows if they are doing a meet and greet? damn i hope they are.

also, is anyone going to the one in CT?
cause i am!
plus, how would you find the bus at the dodge music center? that might be quite difficult.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:49pm
^ it depends what show you're talking about? is this one in america yeah? well unless a meet and greet has been arranged, then you just have to snoop around the back of the venue, find where their tour bus is, either before or after the show and wait.
skeletonbear
Killjoy
skeletonbear
January 24th, 2007 at 03:09am
i walked into frank and mikey on the street, still not sure how that happened
renrevenge.
Killjoy
renrevenge.
January 24th, 2007 at 05:35am
i went to see them...2 years ago now. 2005.
and i just waited at the back entrance&i mean there must have been around 200 other kids standing. But Gerard came out and waited till everyone had left, and i mean that night it was freezing in Glasgow (as normal) but he came out and must have been signing for around 2 hours. The rest of the guys never came out though, which was a shame.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
January 24th, 2007 at 01:46pm
gah. reading all these makes me wana meet them even more. *sob* so jealous! Very Happy
i wil cry if i meet them. i will cry if i dont. so basically i will cry. haha. -dork moment-

im seeing them in the cia. does anyone have any advice on how i can meet them? where do i go to find them? is it somewhere around the back.

i would give anything to meet them

oh. my. god. it would be amazing
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 24th, 2007 at 05:58pm
^^Just go to the back entrance after the show and be prepared to wait an hour or so after the show. (hopefully at least one of them will come out to talk to fans) You shouldn't have a problem finding it, just follow everyone else. Good luck!