Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 24th, 2007 at 07:54pm
without-a-sound:
gah. reading all these makes me wana meet them even more. *sob* so jealous! Very Happy
i wil cry if i meet them. i will cry if i dont. so basically i will cry. haha. -dork moment-

im seeing them in the cia. does anyone have any advice on how i can meet them? where do i go to find them? is it somewhere around the back.

i would give anything to meet them

oh. my. god. it would be amazing

ye go to the back straight after the show so you can be at the front they normally put a barrier up...
when i met gerard there was alot of people about and i managed to speak to him and he signed my ticket but i no alot of people behind me missed him cos his body guard dragged him off and some fans who nver got the chance to speak to him were crying!
so make sure you get a spot near the front so you have a chance to meet them if they come out :]
good luck!
x
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 25th, 2007 at 11:29am
^^Fucking hell you met Gerard!

Lucky Bitch

Thanks for the advice XD
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 25th, 2007 at 11:49am
shotgun s i n n e r:
^^Fucking hell you met Gerard!

Lucky Bitch

Thanks for the advice XD

lol! Very Happy
i didnt even think i would have the chance to meet him befor
and then when i did meet him i was like wtf did that really happen i really wish id have waited a bit longer so i could have met the other guys too tho Sad
x
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
January 25th, 2007 at 12:20pm
definatlyDEAD!:
without-a-sound:
gah. reading all these makes me wana meet them even more. *sob* so jealous! Very Happy
i wil cry if i meet them. i will cry if i dont. so basically i will cry. haha. -dork moment-

im seeing them in the cia. does anyone have any advice on how i can meet them? where do i go to find them? is it somewhere around the back.

ye go to the back straight after the show so you can be at the front they normally put a barrier up...
when i met gerard there was alot of people about and i managed to speak to him and he signed my ticket but i no alot of people behind me missed him cos his body guard dragged him off and some fans who nver got the chance to speak to him were crying!
so make sure you get a spot near the front so you have a chance to meet them if they come out :]
good luck!
x

aw my gawd. i wana meet him......gawd.
thanks for the advice, im so jealous of you.
what was he like? hes so great Very Happy
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 25th, 2007 at 02:52pm
without-a-sound:
definatlyDEAD!:
without-a-sound:

good luck!
x

aw my gawd. i wana meet him......gawd.
thanks for the advice, im so jealous of you.
what was he like? hes so great Very Happy

lol he was really sweet i only got to speak to him for like a minute cos there was alot of people about i just said how good the show was and how i loved the new album and there music and he was like thanks so much you were all awsome then......
he was really nice that he spoke to me even though there were loads of people shouting him and stuff :]
x
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
January 27th, 2007 at 11:04pm
If you're going to a show at a big venue, I wouldn't expect to meet them.

At a place such as Allstate Arena in Chicago, security is terrible. It's like they have this cloaking device on buses there. It's almost impossible to get to the buses.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 27th, 2007 at 11:46pm
i wanna meet them soo badly!!!everyone who gave advice thanks
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
January 28th, 2007 at 03:02am
WOOHOO SMALL SHOW . SMALL VENUE
HIGH POSSIBILITY!.
Actualy I better not get my hopes up. coz If I ended up not meeting them , then that will be terrible.
Meh can always stalk them at the bdo.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 28th, 2007 at 09:51am
toothy:
HIGH POSSIBILITY!.
Actualy I better not get my hopes up. coz If I ended up not meeting them , then that will be terrible.

were is it that your going to see them?
when i saw them it was a small venue thats probly how i had the chance to meet them
but there is always a chance at a big venue i suppose
in england aswel i dont think there as popular as they are in america so theres always a better chance
x
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
January 28th, 2007 at 11:10am
i try not to get my hopes up about meeting them but i cant help it! i want to meet them soooooooooooooooooooo bad Sad
i wish i could.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 11:42am
without-a-sound:
i try not to get my hopes up about meeting them but i cant help it! i want to meet them soooooooooooooooooooo bad Sad
i wish i could.

yeah mee too!!!
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 28th, 2007 at 12:16pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
without-a-sound:
i wish i could.

yeah mee too!!!

awww when i met gerard i never even thought about meeting them cos i didnt think id ever have the chance...its just luck Very Happy
beign in the right place at the right time
x
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 28th, 2007 at 12:18pm
thanks for the advice!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Give Them Blood:
YourMistake:
Okay, so I may be getting to see mcr for the second time in Feb.
Last time I did'nt get to meet them (first concert, so was new to that stuff).
Does anyone know where to go after a concert, who to look for to spot them, or how long before they usually come out to meet fans?

Awesome, it's going to be my second time in February, too Smile

SAME HERE!!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 10:46pm
Mrs.Halloween:
it goes by so quick. you really have to savour it. and afterwards it feels like it didn't actually happen.

my first MCR concert felt too surreal. it was like, 45 minutes long. but felt like 2 minutes....it just passed by in a blur although i tried to cherish every second. i still have trouble believing i saw them live.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
January 28th, 2007 at 11:24pm
OMG. I missed SOO many chances of seeing them.
on new year's night, i was about 7 feet away from them, there were NO FANS crowding around them, just regular adults standing around chatting. turns out i walked right by them to go home cus i had nothing better to do. 2 days later, i find out MCR was there....and i passed right by them...............guess how i reacted..............
also, the day school started. after i got off my after school job, i decided to head home. my job is located 3 blocks from Fuse studios, where MCR was playing at the time, and came out later on.....
and i missed many more opportunities. my level of self-hate and ignorance was pretty high at the time.....still is actually......STILL IS. MCR seriously drives me really crazy and that's a bad thing. sometimes i feel like i'm being driven to the brink of insanity.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
January 29th, 2007 at 12:45am
definatlyDEAD!:
toothy:
HIGH POSSIBILITY!.

when i saw them it was a small venue thats probly how i had the chance to meet them
in england aswel i dont think there as popular as they are in america so theres always a better chance
x

Im seeing them at the Metro in Perth, Australia.
They have only just strated to get big over here. And its a small venue, and it hasnt sold out yet.
The show I am going to used to be adults only , so most of the people would of bought tikets to the big day out and then they changed their private show to all ages. But not many people knew that, untill they posted the date on the mcr site wich was about a week ago, and it still hast sold out.
So its going to be pretty small, we think.
What do you think my chances are of seeing them after the show?
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
January 29th, 2007 at 05:27am
i dont want the time to go so quick. it will feel like it never happened if it goes by to quick Cry
i hope i meet them. iv said tha a milion times but still.......*crosses fingers*
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 30th, 2007 at 11:51am
toothy:
definatlyDEAD!:
toothy:
HIGH POSSIBILITY!.

x

Im seeing them at the Metro in Perth, Australia.
They have only just strated to get big over here. And its a small venue, and it hasnt sold out yet.
The show I am going to used to be adults only , so most of the people would of bought tikets to the big day out and then they changed their private show to all ages. But not many people knew that, untill they posted the date on the mcr site wich was about a week ago, and it still hast sold out.
So its going to be pretty small, we think.
What do you think my chances are of seeing them after the show?

well if its only a small venue and there not that big over there then hopefully they will do a little signing after the concert like thtey did for the uk shows Very Happy
x
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
January 31st, 2007 at 02:49am
WOOHOO!
Do you mean like a proper signing or they come out after the show and everyone mobs them?