Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 31st, 2007 at 07:01am
xMari_Malicex:
If you're going to a show at a big venue, I wouldn't expect to meet them.

At a place such as Allstate Arena in Chicago, security is terrible. It's like they have this cloaking device on buses there. It's almost impossible to get to the buses.

*Head to desk* you're going to that show!!??? ME TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 29 days!!

OMFG we're in the 20's holy shit holy shit!!!! Me hyper...and it's 6 am O_O
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 31st, 2007 at 11:09am
Don't they go into the venue hours before the show to do a soundcheck?
Wink

But then again...that causes a problem if you're in line to get barricade/barrier.
>:\
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
January 31st, 2007 at 12:15pm
toothy:
WOOHOO!
Do you mean like a proper signing or they come out after the show and everyone mobs them?

Well when i saw them they put a barrier up round the back of the venue near the tour buses and stuff and we waited about an hour and they came out and signed tickets ans t shirts n stuf...
but there were quite alot of people around and if your not near the front ish them you might miss them alot of people were crying at liverpool cos the security made them go after a little bit
x
cindyl541
Killjoy
cindyl541
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:07am
Elvis was famous for splitting before anybody could get out of the arena. Yep, I saw him in 73...A few years before most of your parents were born!! hehehe.
xmcrdeadx
Killjoy
xmcrdeadx
February 5th, 2007 at 03:33pm
know people who work for the radio station who put on the concert (if you dont belive me look at my pics)
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 5th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Cry BAAAH i dont think im ever gunna get the chance to meet them

im going to Vancouver to see them and its a festival so two days their gunna be there, is there a chance to meet them or see them just hanging out during a festival???
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 04:25pm
if you can drive...follow their van after they leave...and then accidently crash your car into theirs....then they need to get out of the car. hhahahahahah

my friend came up with that crazy plan....im not crazy enough to rear end a band's van
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 5th, 2007 at 05:05pm
im seeing them at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia...
think i'll have any chance?
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
February 7th, 2007 at 01:00am
I went to the twisted 13 concert here in Chicago. showed up early, and there was no place to see them, then as soon as they were done, they busted out an that was that.
I think it might be getting to the point were they are just to big to walk around anymore. To many crazy teenies out there.
Even though it sucks, can't blame 'em. I'd be scared shitless. there were some crazy girls at T13 Shocked
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 7th, 2007 at 02:44pm
Teenies ruin everything. Evil or Very Mad
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
February 7th, 2007 at 11:19pm
Okay I have A BIG QUESTION, have any of you been to a Black Parade Tour show yet? If so, are they coming out at all afterward yet?
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 8th, 2007 at 12:21am
Quinn.:
if you can drive...follow their van after they leave...and then accidently crash your car into theirs....then they need to get out of the car. hhahahahahah

my friend came up with that crazy plan....im not crazy enough to rear end a band's van
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
February 8th, 2007 at 01:45am
x-Not_Afraid-x:

No Joke Disgust They should have a tour, like, over the summer, a small venue tour for REAL fans. like, you have to prove you are not dumb to get in. a trustworthy fan tour! then we can meet them safely.
Sweet! Let's do this thing
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
February 8th, 2007 at 02:03am
zombie eyes:
x-Not_Afraid-x:

No Joke Disgust They should have a tour, like, over the summer, a small venue tour for REAL fans. like, you have to prove you are not dumb to get in. a trustworthy fan tour! then we can meet them safely.

I vote 'yes' to Operation "Anti-Teenie fan tour".
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 8th, 2007 at 04:39am
Fake_it:
Quinn.:

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

might sound crazy....but it could work!

and yes. teenies ruin everything. not to mention some of their dress codes are freaky. like pink fairy wings...dear lord
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 8th, 2007 at 07:35am
I live in Norway, and I'm going to Sweden on the 9 th of April to see MCR.
I'll have to travel for more than 200 miles on a bus. HAHA.
But I would really love to meet MCR (in person Smile?), so I will do anything to make that wish come true!

[{} This could be our last chance. //\\ TAKE IT {}]
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
February 8th, 2007 at 09:22pm
Best bet for big venues is to show up early like a hour or two before gates open. Thats what my friend and I are going to do (but more like four hours lol). April 16 in Sa! OH YEAH!!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 8th, 2007 at 11:13pm
i think not all of the people who crowd around the back of the venue/arena or something are teenies. i know i'd try and squeeze into the crowd trying to get a glimpse of anyone in MCR, but i'm not a teenie. BUT WOULDN'T IT BE JUST TOO AWESOME IF MCR REALLY DID PLAY IN A SMALL VENUE FOR THE TRUE FANS ONLY??! the ones where the fans have to prove themselves, lol.
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 8th, 2007 at 11:30pm
ImRightHere...Stupid:
Best bet for big venues is to show up early like a hour or two before gates open. Thats what my friend and I are going to do (but more like four hours lol). April 16 in Sa! OH YEAH!!

IM GOIN' TOO!!! See ya there!!! I get to take off two days of school to see 'em!!
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 8th, 2007 at 11:32pm
toothy:
zombie eyes:
x-Not_Afraid-x:

I vote 'yes' to Operation "Anti-Teenie fan tour".

I third it!
[andimnotsureifthisisspam]