Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 9th, 2007 at 09:25pm
Melodramatic.:
Don't they go into the venue hours before the show to do a soundcheck?
Wink

But then again...that causes a problem if you're in line to get barricade/barrier.
>:\

that reminded me.
i think the place i'm going has a barrier.
but it's like,almost against teh stage.
maybe theirs not one...i can't remember
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
February 10th, 2007 at 01:27am
I am going to go see MCR in April for the first time and I am so fucking excited! They have a very big impact in my life and I would absolutely love to meet them.
kitching
Joining The Black Parade
kitching
February 10th, 2007 at 11:47pm
when mcr ~*~finally~*~ come to toronto, im sooo gonna go early and find their production manager and tell him how awesome he is in hopes he is kind enough to introduce me to them.
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
February 11th, 2007 at 10:22am
I'm going to the April 26 concert, in Charlotte, North Carolina. I can't wait! I tried to stay up all night to win backstage passes off of the radio, but I fell asleep. I think they should sale MCR backstage passes. I would save my money up for like...ever...just to meet them. But If I did meet them, I would probably be sort of quiet and in shock. My friend, Bekah (who is really loud and hyper), would probably try to tackle Frank. So, no backstage pass for her. Lol! Anyone else going on the 26?
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
February 12th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Sometimes you have to check your local rock radio stations to see who's hosting.
They usually have contests or requirements that they announce.

when I went back in 05, they said anybody wearing a homemade MCR Tee, could get back into the arena and meet them.

^ I'm not going to NC but it seems like no one else is going to GA.
Am I the only gangsta up in her'?
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
February 12th, 2007 at 09:39pm
Aww, lucky! You have to be caller number ten where I live, and thats only to be entered into the drawing for backstage passes!
TickleMeEmo
Killjoy
TickleMeEmo
February 13th, 2007 at 09:11am
see i have to go after school with my friend so i was hoping we would leave as soon as possible maybe 4 and get there about 4:30-5:00 [im going to the one in pittsburgh may 2nd] do you guys still think i'll have a good chance at meeting them? and how far back do u think ill be from the barrier??

i would really apprciate if everyone just messages me about it... [sometimes my computer screws up and i cant access the message board.]
thanks!!
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
February 17th, 2007 at 06:58am
i got to meet my chemical romance at the adelaide big day out in australia... well all of them but frank cuz he was sickSad but all the guys are realli nice...i cried and bob told me to shake it of Smile.. and gerard threw a bottle n it hit my friend in the head lol... and i hugged them all... then met them again the next day... i was so lucky... cant wait for them to come back... they did an awesome show
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
February 17th, 2007 at 08:06am
iLOVEfrankANDgerard:
i got to meet my chemical romance at the adelaide big day out in australia... well all of them but frank cuz he was sickSad but all the guys are realli nice...i cried and bob told me to shake it of Smile.. and gerard threw a bottle n it hit my friend in the head lol... and i hugged them all... then met them again the next day... i was so lucky... cant wait for them to come back... they did an awesome show

wow thats so amazing how did you get to meet them?
x
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
February 17th, 2007 at 08:49am
after their set they were signing at the signing tent next to the stage but cuz they cldnt sign for long they only let 300 people in.. luckily i was one of them.. it was awesome..
poison_and_kerosene
Jazz Hands
poison_and_kerosene
February 17th, 2007 at 08:51am
and the next day we went to the airport and waited for them to come... we like went through the bag check together and i walked with bob all the way down the airport and we were just talking... crazy stuff... bob was so nice... they all were but gerard wasnt very happy at the airport and after we hugged and stuff he went and sat down ans basically hid from everyone
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
February 17th, 2007 at 10:21am
Jack Marin.:
xChemicalx:
Haha......does Gee really have anxiety attacks around teens? Poor fella. Don't blame him.

yes, hence the song teenagers

Wow,teenagers aren't that scary.We were all one afterall.

The only teens that are scary are the overly hyper,boy/girl-crazy,talk alot,teens.

Anywho,I met Mikey back in '04.He thought I like 27 instead of 19,lol.

I get that alot from almost everyone I meet.I mean,people were offering me achohol at 13 and when I'd tell them how old I was they'd be all shocked. Rolling Eyes
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
February 17th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Haha, I bet Mikey was gonna make a move on you!
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 17th, 2007 at 05:39pm
iLOVEfrankANDgerard:
and the next day we went to the airport and waited for them to come... we like went through the bag check together and i walked with bob all the way down the airport and we were just talking... crazy stuff... bob was so nice... they all were but gerard wasnt very happy at the airport and after we hugged and stuff he went and sat down ans basically hid from everyone

wait, i'm confused. you bought airplane tickets and all that JUST so you could see MCR at the airport??
.......do you need an airplane ticket while going through bag check and all that??
what did you do when they just sat there waiting for their plane?
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
February 18th, 2007 at 04:40am
Only 8 more days, til I see them!!!!! I'm going nuts, this will be the 2nd time ive seen them, and yes I still hope I get the chance to meet them....once again thank you all for the stories & suggestions (yes I started this topic...many moons ago, lol). I wish you guys luck too with meeting them if you want to and/or just having a good time seeing them live. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPPENS THE 26TH!!! WISH ME LUCK!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 18th, 2007 at 05:08am
good luck, for going and meeting them^^. Very Happy.
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
February 18th, 2007 at 07:23am
iLOVEfrankANDgerard:

aww thats so cool
when i met gerard it was only for about 5 mins
and aw i sorta feel upset for gerard i bet it gets a bit anoying sometime were people constantly want to meet you Sad
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 18th, 2007 at 11:17am
^ that's how i felt when i met, well kind of saw them, after a show.
everyone wanted their attention, especially gerard's. i felt horrible to the point where it made me feel guilty to ask him for his autograph.
i'm kinda weird like that. heh.
i think i'd much rather meet them on quieter circumstances, when there aren't 200 people screaming at them.
The Secret Goldfish
Salute You in Your Grave
The Secret Goldfish
February 18th, 2007 at 12:17pm
Yeah, me too.
Looking forward to their concert though ^^
mycaffeinatedromance
Joining The Black Parade
mycaffeinatedromance
February 18th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Hey..I'm not sure whos all gone to a saddledome, calgary concert here? But I'm going May 18th...And I would love to meet them. But like said previously..damn teenies...

But anyways. Advice anyone? Any way to get to the back entrance a couple hours before the concert?