Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
April 24th, 2008 at 03:05am
Steff, if that frustrates you, imagine being on Radiant Eclipse, where we have users going "IT'S BORING, SO LET'S DO THIS, BECAUSE INO HAS IT."
-______-
Kinda makes you wonder if people join message boards for the band, or to cure boredom.

[/useless comment]
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 24th, 2008 at 05:46pm
Oops, sorry, Steff. ><
I really do love the board, whether it has what Mibba does or no.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 25th, 2008 at 12:07am
DRUNK WITH LUST:

Kinda makes you wonder if people join message boards for the band, or to cure boredom.

[/useless comment]

BUT I JOYNED IT CUZ MAH FRENDS R ALL HEER. I HAYT MCR BUT I CNT LEEV
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 25th, 2008 at 11:00pm

The reason I don't use Mibba is because of the complicated coding.
It really confuses me, and although I take great care in designing my profile, I choose not to do that anymore on Mibba because it's just too hard.
I mean, I'm up for whatever the Mods and Admins decide, I just thought that I could put my thoughts in... :]
goodbye blue sky
Always Born a Crime
goodbye blue sky
April 26th, 2008 at 07:41am
when you are editing or making your profile, it would be really nice if there was "preview" also, just like when you´re editing the signature.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
April 26th, 2008 at 06:24pm
that was mentioned before, i think steff said just keep another window/tab open with your profile,
save what you edited and refresh your profile. easier that way.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
April 26th, 2008 at 11:18pm
Sorry if this has been said before, but I think it'd be cool if we could use the new BBcodes that are for our signatures on your profiles. Like the [center][/center] code would be nice.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 27th, 2008 at 01:26pm
summertime girl.:
that was mentioned before, i think steff said just keep another window/tab open with your profile,
save what you edited and refresh your profile. easier that way.

I may have forgotten to add that I do really like the idea of previewing profiles and am very open to it. It's definitely on the list. But remember, all, how busy our main programmer is - he does have a job and a life. ^^;
little birds.
Salute You in Your Grave
little birds.
April 29th, 2008 at 05:19am
In the place where we make our signatures, could there be some 'helpful links' such as colorhunter.com and tektek.org?
Cause I know people are always asking for links to them because they've forgotten/don't know what they're called, so it would be quite helpful.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 15th, 2008 at 06:35pm
This is a very silly suggestion, but I figured I'd try anyway.

So, on this board, you have levels, and "level up" when you get enough "experience" (posts). You still have ranks, it's just sort of a cool little addition. I'm not trying to compare boards, just as an RPG nerd, levelling up on boards struck me as like the coolest thing ever, and I think other people would still think it was fun.
But it's probably nowhere near worth the effort. :/

Edit: actually, you get experience on that board for being there a while as well as posting, so its a bit different, but ehh, same idea.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
May 16th, 2008 at 11:54am
how about if we have custom user titles?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 17th, 2008 at 03:32pm
Gerard.:
how about if we have custom user titles?

Nope, sorry.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:49pm
ouch
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
May 27th, 2008 at 05:19pm
maybe we could get a yearbook like Mibba? Tehe
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 27th, 2008 at 05:58pm
We've had a yearbook, just didn't work out last year is all.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 27th, 2008 at 07:27pm
So someone made a seperate thread for this, but then didn't post it here, and that obviously got locked. But I like the idea, so I figure I'll ask it again:
Is it at all possible that we could get an art section of the general board? Since we have a poetry section, and had stories, it seems a bit strange to leave out, and there is clear interest on the board. It's currently intersecting with the media forum, which works well enough, but it can get confusing for several reasons. One is that it's under the MCR section of the board, so it can confuse users into thinking the art threads are MCR only, and two, it's causing "clutter" there. I mean, it's not exactly clutter, since the threads are beneficial, but there are a huge amount of art threads, and they push back the MCR related content.
An art section could cover "classic" art (drawing, painting, that kinda thing), photoshop related art, digital photography, and anything else that fell under there. A specialized section could allow for more specifics, such as a GIMP thread, a Photofiltre one, etc. [on the more traditional art end, maybe a drawing thread, painting thread, printmaking if there's enough demand, though I doubt that, a materials discussion thread, and so on], and possibly even tutorial/help threads. This would make it easier to find what you were looking for and probably cause less confusion.

So yeah, I know it's a large request, but I think it'd be very useful.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 27th, 2008 at 07:39pm
Thats's actually a good idea when discussed with valid points and more comprehensive sentences. ^^;

But I'm not going to jump the gun without anyone else having any input.
Tilly and the Wall
Bleeding on the Floor
Tilly and the Wall
May 28th, 2008 at 01:31am
Yeah, actually, I made that thread for the art forum, and frankly it'd be pretty cool if we have one.

edit; like some other forums actually do have forums for art. I think INO does have many artists who'd love to showcase their work here. Plus Mibba doesn't have an art section, so I think it'd be a good idea to have it in INO.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
May 28th, 2008 at 01:36am
Please take my suggestion in consideration.

In the poetry board many new members are posting 5-7 poems a day! Maens they are pushing 5-7 poems to the edge of the board, or worse, pushing 5-7 poems down to the next page.
Many poems don't get much feedback/views/comments.
So, I think that there should be a rule banning posting more than 2 poems a-day.
Please see this!

and also, I agree with Jane. This great forum surely needs an art board.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 28th, 2008 at 05:06am
I don't know if any people here are members of another Dujo-owned fansite, Radiant Eclipse, but we just got a new art section, and it's sooo much more efficient and easier to skim through, and gives a lot of great artists a chance to show of their work, without being dismissed.

It would work even better, in my opinion, on INO, as there are a lot more users so there's obviously a lot more diversity.