Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 27th, 2008 at 12:42pm
i also stand by the fact that i think it's pointless. We have a captions thread and i totally agree with that. I think it's hilarious and love seeing them. However the competition in my opinion is pointless. In my opinion. For the same reasons as Jules. I guess i don't see why everything has to become a contest. It's harmless though. Whatever floats your boat. You know it's funny, you always manage to sound like you're criticising our work here.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
June 27th, 2008 at 01:06pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
i also stand by the fact that i think it's pointless. We have a captions thread and i totally agree with that. I think it's hilarious and love seeing them. However the competition in my opinion is pointless. In my opinion. For the same reasons as Jules. I guess i don't see why everything has to become a contest. It's harmless though. Whatever floats your boat. You know it's funny, you always manage to sound like you're criticising our work here.
Me?
No, well. If you say, in your opinon, that is is pointless.
Then I say, in my opinion, that it is not.
But you did agree that I am allowed to make it, right? Well, I just made it.
But thanks. This is the third time XD.
And I am so not criticsising your work, I am just being too pushy. Sorry for that.
I think you guys make a wondeful job around here. And manage to get everything done.
I also have many people who think it's not pointless. Baha, a matter of opinions.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 27th, 2008 at 01:33pm
comments like 'some mods thought it was pointless and i want to prove them wrong' is not just being pushy. It's criticising. End of.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
June 27th, 2008 at 02:38pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
comments like 'some mods thought it was pointless and i want to prove them wrong' is not just being pushy. It's criticising. End of.
Alright then.
I'm sorry. Be kind enough to accept my apology.
-Thread edited-
Sorry, I really didn't think you would see it this way. And I also thought you were talking about the posts here, not about the thread. so yeah. I guess I got you a little bit wrong.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 27th, 2008 at 02:48pm
I accept your apology and i'm glad you edited the post.
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
June 27th, 2008 at 02:52pm
=D
Sorry, again. That was extremely rude of me to say.
My bad.
[/spam]
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
June 30th, 2008 at 01:59pm
i have a suggestion (:
i was thinking that maybe it would be an idea to have a Games section on here.
like on gsb, sort of like a sub-forum?
i don't know, it's just the ino chamber if full of loads of games,
it might be kind of useful to have them in a separate bit.
it's just a suggestion. what do you think?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 1st, 2008 at 06:30pm
We've had that brought up before and I think we decided against it.
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:44am
oh right, ok (:
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 8th, 2008 at 06:12pm

My suggestion is that the personal questions thread be split up into several sub topics. For example one on sexuality, one on family ect

people who then have a problem can go and post it into the correct sub forum. I think this would make the whole thing alot more organized, and it would also make it alot easier for people to see if a similar question has been asked instead of posting a new and unnessesary thread, because you often see threads there which have been already answered in past threads.

I hope i explained myself properly, im never good at explaining things D:

if it doesnt make sense telll me and i'll try explain some more.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
July 8th, 2008 at 06:16pm
This too was suggested before. We (mods/admin) are currently deciding what to do with the forum.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Smile
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 10th, 2008 at 05:53pm
Yeah, we are working through the board as we can to streamline everything, since we have an overflow of information and users here.
la cerise
Bulletproof Heart
la cerise
July 11th, 2008 at 02:17pm
Just a quick suggestion.

On the main board and when you're in the INO Chamber, the name for the Personal Questions forum always reads Personal questions. Now this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I think it would look better and fit in more if the 'q' in 'questions' was capitalized.

Also, on some of the descriptions of the areas (such as the Poetry Section, Art Section, n00bs section, etc.) have periods at the end of them while other don't. I think we should decide which one we want to use and which one we don't (or, rather, if we want to have periods on the end of every description or not have periods at the end of every description).

This is in no offense to the Administrators or Moderators or anything like that. I just have a bit of a thing for consistency and the grammatically correct.
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
July 11th, 2008 at 02:55pm
human malfunction:
Just a quick suggestion.

On the main board and when you're in the INO Chamber, the name for the Personal Questions forum always reads Personal questions. Now this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I think it would look better and fit in more if the 'q' in 'questions' was capitalized.

Also, on some of the descriptions of the areas (such as the Poetry Section, Art Section, n00bs section, etc.) have periods at the end of them while other don't. I think we should decide which one we want to use and which one we don't (or, rather, if we want to have periods on the end of every description or not have periods at the end of every description).

This is in no offense to the Administrators or Moderators or anything like that. I just have a bit of a thing for consistency and the grammatically correct.

I agree. To a lot of people it would seem quite petty, but I don't think theres anything wrong with neatening things up and making them consistent. As above, it's not a criticism to the mods/admins.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 11th, 2008 at 05:06pm
Ohh, heyy, thanks guys. I'll get on it.
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
July 11th, 2008 at 05:14pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
This too was suggested before. We (mods/admin) are currently deciding what to do with the forum.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Smile

Sorry :] I didnt know ti had been suggested .

I was scared i'd get burned so thanks for being so pleaseant : D
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
July 17th, 2008 at 12:22am
Spell checker on "quick reply" and not only on "reply to this topic".
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
July 17th, 2008 at 01:58am
Brian Haner Jr.:
Spell checker on "quick reply" and not only on "reply to this topic".
I love that! I'm like Ms. Typos, and I bearly use the ''Reply to this topid'' reply system xD.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
July 21st, 2008 at 03:15am
I have INO in my bookmark toolbar and it doesn't have it's own icon, just the default one.
Would it be possible to have a little icon for INO?
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
July 25th, 2008 at 11:53am
Is there any word ona Film and Tv board or no ?!