Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 4th, 2008 at 06:45pm
Well, not remove them. Move them to the top.
I dunno why, but for some reason the links there bother me. Just a little though.
It's okay if they're not moved, it's your guys site. :]
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
December 10th, 2008 at 09:44pm
I think it would be nice if there was a thing at the top of the page to alert you when you have a new comment under your profile. kind of like the thing that comes up when you have a new PM. Alot of us talk by leaving comments under each others profiles. but, you never know when you have a new one unless you check, but then you would have to check it alot, please take this into concideration. Thank You
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 21st, 2008 at 01:44am
I was thinking...
Would it be possible for useres to have the ability to delete their posts?
Like, if they do a multipul post, they could click the edit button, and then next to the options "Preview" and "Submit", there could be a "Delete" button.
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 21st, 2008 at 09:15am
Hmm, well that could be a little difficult if there were reports for that post for flaming and such...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 21st, 2008 at 09:18am
I think that if users were meant to have a delete button on here, it would have been added as an option right now.

Think of how many times you DP. It's not really that much, is it?
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
December 21st, 2008 at 04:22pm
There used to be a delete button...but I guess the admins felt a need to take it away.
Humor Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Humor Me
December 23rd, 2008 at 02:37pm
alrighty, my suggestion is that on the personal message board, some people don't really want to have their username there....i mean i know its only a username but, then there's a link to the profile and such. I think it would be a little more helpful to some of the users if there was an optional anonymous button/ option. It could be a way to help out people who don't want to be known. Just a suggestion.
Very Happy or Sad ??
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
December 23rd, 2008 at 05:59pm
Do you mean on the user list at the bottom of the board index?
Humor Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Humor Me
December 24th, 2008 at 11:05am
For me?
I dont see what you mean.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
December 24th, 2008 at 03:00pm
If you don't want to be listed as an online user in the list at the bottom of the "Board index" page, you should be able to go to your message board settings and check the box that says "hide my online status."

As far as your profile (and being linked to it by clicking on a username), I don't even see why you would put info in your profile at all if you didn't want others to see it. So if you don't want people to know anything about you, don't put the information up. I can't see us removing that feature at all, or making it optional, simply for the fact that you shouldn't post information if you don't want people to have access to it.

If you mean you want an option to not have your username show on the message board...you probably shouldn't have joined a message board. xDD Usernames don't give any info away anyhow.

Hope at least something there helped.
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 25th, 2008 at 06:15am
I think she means some way of being anonymous whilst posting about problems on the Personal Questions section so she isn't recognised as a person with such and such problems around the board in other sections.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
January 1st, 2009 at 03:16pm
Shattered Glass:
I think it would be nice if there was a thing at the top of the page to alert you when you have a new comment under your profile. kind of like the thing that comes up when you have a new PM. Alot of us talk by leaving comments under each others profiles. but, you never know when you have a new one unless you check, but then you would have to check it alot, please take this into concideration. Thank You

I think this is a really good idea. We have it on mibba, would it be possible to have it here too?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 2nd, 2009 at 05:09am
This has been mentioned plenty of other times.
It will be taken into consideration when the new INO is ready.
Thanks.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
January 10th, 2009 at 07:25pm
^thank you

sorry for spamming
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
March 15th, 2009 at 01:18pm
What about a sub-forum or something like that for newbie bands. Y'know, bands that people on INO are members of. It would be a great way of promoting their music instead of having to use myspace and whatnot, especially since the majority of people on INO have similary music tastes.
I don't mean like the Other Bands section, because those bands are publicly known, so what about our bands that are trying get themselves heard?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 15th, 2009 at 02:39pm
^ Well, there is this thread.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
March 15th, 2009 at 02:53pm
There is already a thread in the Musicians Forum called Your Bands where you can discuss your band, there is also a thread for discussing your lyrics etc.

thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 16th, 2009 at 01:03pm
Just make sure you check around before you ask next time...there's a thread for most everything by now, if you do your homework.
someone you're not.
Salute You in Your Grave
someone you're not.
March 19th, 2009 at 01:40am
i understand dujo is really busy with everything.
but i was just wondering, would it be possible to have mods/admins access monthly award votes?
i was just thinking that like, it's already march 18th and there is nothing posted yet.
and then if next months gets posted early, the person sort of doesn't get the full months award.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
March 19th, 2009 at 07:40am
this is something I'm working on sorting. Thanks.