Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 13th, 2009 at 02:53am
I think it'd be cool if we got to make our own layouts like the ones on geekstinkbreath.net tbh xD
they're so much fun to make (:
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
April 15th, 2009 at 08:19am
Sorry if it's already been asked, but I can't be bothered to read all 37 pages.
Could we have a section for stories, like the one for poetry?
Jenny.
Jenny.
April 15th, 2009 at 08:46am
We used to have one but now we use Mibba.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
April 15th, 2009 at 10:21am
The Story board was here from the start of INO and gradually closed down and finally removed last summer.

Mibba was created for posting stories rather than on INO.
The Lunacy Phringe
Bleeding on the Floor
The Lunacy Phringe
April 15th, 2009 at 02:54pm
Sorry if this has been asked...
Could we get some kind of section where people could get help with stuff like school or college work? Like post questions or something they have difficult with and get help from the rest of us?
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
April 15th, 2009 at 03:20pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
The Story board was here from the start of INO and gradually closed down and finally removed last summer.

Mibba was created for posting stories rather than on INO.

Ah okay.
I'd never heard of it before.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 15th, 2009 at 03:43pm
Black and Blue:
Sorry if this has been asked...
Could we get some kind of section where people could get help with stuff like school or college work? Like post questions or something they have difficult with and get help from the rest of us?
there used to be a homework help thread in the INO chamber. try there.

edit:// the link. if you go down to the bottom of the page, there's a search button/link. by clicking that, you can search through the INO forums to most likely find what you need.
stxrlesseyes
Always Born a Crime
stxrlesseyes
May 31st, 2009 at 11:54am
I have a suggestion.
I think we should get a forum like the INO Chamber on here that is just General Chat.
As I go through the site everywhere I see threads for games, and I think it would be nice to have a forum where we can talk about whats going on in the world and things like that
Jenny.
Jenny.
May 31st, 2009 at 02:56pm
^ try the wayt.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 31st, 2009 at 06:34pm
Yeah, the What Are You Thinking thread is the spot for that.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 1st, 2009 at 02:53am
There are WAYT threads in the chamber, the noobs, the poetry and the band forum. They are all for "general chat" so we don't need anything else.
ajc32
Killjoy
ajc32
June 8th, 2009 at 03:00pm
This site should include mcr sheet music for different instruments
Gerard Wa-HEY
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerard Wa-HEY
August 23rd, 2009 at 11:09pm
what are templats?
Gerard Wa-HEY
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerard Wa-HEY
August 23rd, 2009 at 11:22pm
okay i got a # of things to ask:
- can we have a thing that tells us when we get comments on our profile?
- what does it mean for topics to be locked?
-can we have the tour dates back?
-can we have something to customise our own little back round for our profile?
-can we have like a song of our own choice to play when people cheak out our profile?
-can we have something that tells us how many times our profile has been viewed and by whom?

plz and thank you
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 23rd, 2009 at 11:58pm
ajc32:
This site should include mcr sheet music for different instruments
Search and ye shall recieve.
Gerard Wa-HEY:
what are templats?
the site layouts. you can change them between the various options we have in My INO > message board > settings.
Gerard Wa-HEY:
okay i got a # of things to ask:
- can we have a thing that tells us when we get comments on our profile?
- what does it mean for topics to be locked?
-can we have the tour dates back?
-can we have something to customise our own little back round for our profile?
-can we have like a song of our own choice to play when people cheak out our profile?
-can we have something that tells us how many times our profile has been viewed and by whom?

plz and thank you
1. you have to just keep checking back on your profile.

2. it's when moderators and admins close the thread permanently and nobody can post in it again. and will eventually get deleted. this happens when you create duplicate threads, unnecessary threads, or spam threads, most of the time.

3. The tour section?.

4. you can make your own "background" in photoshop/paint/any image editor, but be aware it's only in your info section only and not the entire page. and, you need to put your text on the background as you can't add it on later while typing something up in your profile editing section. profile widths are 475 px.

5. we already have that. My INO > scroll down to the player section on the left > songs. Be aware you have to upload to a site like fileden.com to have them play.

6. no. probably not do-able for us. It's kind of unnecessary, in my honest opinion.

also, please remember you have an edit button and if you want to post more things after you post one thing, use it.

& please watch the use of chatspeak on here. it's against the rules and most users generally get annoyed by it.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 26th, 2009 at 02:00am
Do you think that maybe we could have the possibility of having layouts like we do on Mibba? Like...CSS and HTML ones?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
September 26th, 2009 at 06:03pm
It's an idea we've been considering, but as Dujo would be the one to implement it, he would have the final say. It's a good idea though so keep 'em coming. :]
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
October 8th, 2009 at 04:31pm
I'm not entirely certain if this has ever been brought up, and like many others, I'm too lazy to go back through the other pages so I apologize if this is a repeated question but:
Is there any way possible where we would be able to have our own, custom member titles?

Like, instead of having 'Immortality', 'Kicked Like a Stray', 'Demolition Lovers', etc, we could make something of our own interests?
Because I know on several forums, such as Bluekaffee, and invisionfree forums, after you get so many posts (or points, in the case of BK), you can change your member title/rank from what the site has it set to.
But if you opt out, it just remains what the site has it set to.
Just wondering, sorry to have written a novel.
:3
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 9th, 2009 at 09:17am
I suppose we are getting a larger number of members that have posts higher than our highest rank. I'll look into it. I'll let you know if and when it's in place.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
November 17th, 2009 at 04:59am
I think it'd be neat if the quotes at the bottom of INO's articles about Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob showed sources for each quote. I don't know where a lot of them come from.