Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
May 12th, 2007 at 09:38am
My friend Shayla wanted me to suggest the option of being able to choose to be "post-stalked" by everyone, no one, etc.
Is that a possibility? =/
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
May 13th, 2007 at 06:34am
hello sunshine:
My friend Shayla wanted me to suggest the option of being able to choose to be "post-stalked" by everyone, no one, etc.

what exactly is 'post stalked' ?
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
May 13th, 2007 at 07:41am
requiem.:

what exactly is 'post stalked' ?

It's when people read all your posts in the forum.
If you click on someones' name, you get that option.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 13th, 2007 at 12:17pm
hello sunshine:

They can still read back pages. Does she want us to disable that too?
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
May 13th, 2007 at 02:53pm
Haha, no, I guess she didn't think of that.
Nevermind. =]
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
May 17th, 2007 at 11:37pm
I think we should be able to search for other fans based on their username. Its difficult looking around the 'Fans' page.
Yay or Nay?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 17th, 2007 at 11:39pm
Umbrella Academy:
I think we should be able to search for other fans based on their username. Its difficult looking around the 'Fans' page.
Yay or Nay?

Far right, "Search by Author"...
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
May 18th, 2007 at 09:47pm
ok heres just a suggestion for the site if anyone has connections. Im not sure if it has already been said but i think that if it was possible we should somehow get gerard to post some of his real drawn pics so we can cheak out his amazing talent and get more insperation. LUV UA GEE!!! Clap
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
May 18th, 2007 at 09:49pm
Umbrella Academy:
Yay or Nay?
OH I TOTALLY AGREE i get so pissed searching through all the fans just to find my friend (i still havent found her) Disgust Shocked
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 18th, 2007 at 10:40pm
gerardsonly1:
ok heres just a suggestion for the site if anyone has connections. Im not sure if it has already been said but i think that if it was possible we should somehow get gerard to post some of his real drawn pics so we can cheak out his amazing talent and get more insperation. LUV UA GEE!!! Clap

...You...are aware that Gerard has nothing to do with this site and never comes on it, nor do any of the other band members?

Otherwise I'd pretty much hope he would have done it by now. ^^;
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 18th, 2007 at 10:40pm
gerardsonly1:
Umbrella Academy:
Yay or Nay?
OH I TOTALLY AGREE i get so pissed searching through all the fans just to find my friend (i still havent found her) Disgust Shocked

jerk; romance:
Far right, "Search by Author"...
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
May 18th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Thank you^!! I didnt see that.
I thought if a good one but now I cant remember what it was. Hmm.. Ill try to post it later.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 19th, 2007 at 12:41am
It's okay; you don't HAVE to always post here. : D
Joshua Von Grimm
Salute You in Your Grave
Joshua Von Grimm
May 20th, 2007 at 06:49am
this probably has allready been said but:

you get notified when any1 from your friends list logs on with an email or something
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 20th, 2007 at 11:53am
Fezzik:
Uh.
Could there be a "'I have to make a thread' thread" in the INO Chamber like on GSB? It just seems like there are a whole lot of threads that could really be combined, ie "What made you mad today?" "What's the meanest thing anyone said to you?" "What's the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?" "What color is your hair?" "What's written on your hand?" "What's the last thing you said?" etcetera. Not that those aren't totally valid questions; it just seems like things could be a bit more condensed without any terrible ramifications. Very Happy

Sorry to repost this; it's just been getting really excessive lately. I wonder if we really need a whole thread for "What's one object you'd like to destroy?" or "What was the most interesting fortune cookie you got?"
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
May 20th, 2007 at 10:39pm
Thats a pretty good idea.^

There should be a special forum for people who are writing stuff about MCR (fan fics and poems) and people who arent.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 20th, 2007 at 11:54pm
Umbrella Academy:
There should be a special forum for people who are writing stuff about MCR (fan fics and poems) and people who arent.
Not really.
The story board is gonna be deleted anyway,
so what's the point now, when new topics can't be made in that section.
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
May 21st, 2007 at 05:05am
since when is the story bored gonna be deleted??? and welll yeh i no mcr and gerard have nothing to do with this website but it was just a suggestion so take a chill piil!! Neutral
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 21st, 2007 at 08:19am
gerardsonly1:
and welll yeh i no mcr and gerard have nothing to do with this website but it was just a suggestion so take a chill piil!! Neutral
Are you talking to me? o.O
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 21st, 2007 at 11:52am
gerardsonly1:
and welll yeh i no mcr and gerard have nothing to do with this website but it was just a suggestion so take a chill piil!! Neutral

All right, well, I was just being friendly. O.o