Don't have an account? Create one!

02/28/2007 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena

AuthorMessage
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 10:13pm
^^^ Yay! It has the part I was talking about in it! Thanks for posting.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 10:32pm
I found more videos!!
The Sharpest Lives
House of Wolves

^These are pretty good. Taken from the stands, I think.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 10:49pm
Well, now I found a little bit of Teenagers....it's only like 30 seconds, but w/e.

Teenagers
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 10:53pm
I LOVE YOU ILOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUU THANK YOUUU =D =D =D
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 10:55pm
the sharpest lives link didnt work btw. rawr that sogn was when gerard smiled at me and the girl next to me because we were the ONLY ones jumping. seriously wtf. everyone by us was jsut sort of standing there O_O
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 10:57pm
Oh, hang on, I'll try & fix it Wink
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 11:00pm
The Sharpest Lives
Try it now, sorry about that.
BTW: I know what you mean about the jumping! The people around me just kinda looked at me funny for jumping. I was like w/e I'm effing jumping!...of course a lot of the people around me were kind of..erm...old....
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 11:12pm
My computer is slow so it`s loading. I really want to see the sharpest lives and oh my god during house of wolves I went crazy. I started screaming to random people "I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG" they jsut looked at me like O_O. lol. yeah the peope who ended up being on the bars infront of me didn`t know any songs and kept telling me to stop jumpign and singing so loud? Everytime they did that I jumped more and sung louder B]. haha
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 11:17pm
^Psh, good for you! Don't let them ruin your MCR fun!
btw: did you get The Sharpest Lives to work? or is that what you're loading now? sorry, I just want to make sure you can see it Wink
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 11:21pm
eeek its loading for me now. "I CAN ALREADY TELL THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKING CROWD" ahhh. seriously. I`m jumping around to it like Im back there and my brother thinks I`m on crack =]. eeek. dude. They should have another detroit tour date =[. like toward the end cuz I dont want to wait 3 years to see them again. I`ll freakin be 18. (i`m 15 in a month). I keep getting all scared because there is so many rumors that there not coming back after this album and they did say they were never gonna be able to top this =/ err sorry for the spam and thank you for the videos. hah THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 1st, 2007 at 11:30pm
^I know what you mean, I want them to come back again! every time I hear the words 'break' or 'long time', I get real nervous...lol. That was only my first time seeing them & I want more dammit!
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 1st, 2007 at 11:37pm
Yeah my first time too =D it was so worth the 6 hour wait in the cold<333.I`m hoping to god that someone has a video of prison because i really want to see gerard suck mikeys neck again. I dont care if their brother and noramly waycest creeps me the fuck out but IT WAS AMAZINGLY HOTT.They were seriously so awesome live. I loved when they did the revenge songs. I freaked out when deathwish came on. I was like OMG THEY NEVER PLAY THIS LIVE
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 2nd, 2007 at 01:02am
XD That was my second time in three months. Razz
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:31am
i was in the second row on ray's side. it was AMAZING!! after so long, i had to get pulled out by a security guard because i was getting crushed and couldn't breath. i ended up in the stands RIGHT next to the stage. the view was much better and i twas still very very close. from where i was in the stands, i could clearly see that gerard didn't suck mikey's neck, he actually licked by his nipple and then up to his neck.
i have some pictures. i'll try and post them later.
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 2nd, 2007 at 10:34am
XD That's so...shexyful

But dammit i had to leave during that song....GRR.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 2nd, 2007 at 01:55pm
Venom Dried Bones.:
i was in the second row on ray's side. it was AMAZING!! after so long, i had to get pulled out by a security guard because i was getting crushed and couldn't breath. i ended up in the stands RIGHT next to the stage. the view was much better and i twas still very very close. from where i was in the stands, i could clearly see that gerard didn't suck mikey's neck, he actually licked by his nipple and then up to his neck.
i have some pictures. i'll try and post them later.

Oooh yay! I hope you can post 'em.

Edit: Hooray for more Videos!
I Don't Love You
I'm Not Okay <-pretty short
Mama <-this one's short too...
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:20pm
OH MY GOD PLEASE POST THEM! yeah I just got done watching them thoe videos. eeeeeeeeeek. I want to see that waycest again. I guess last night he licked his chest O_O. It keeps getting more and more sexual as the tour contiues. I can only imgaine what it will be like by the end ;]
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:22pm
^LOL. I know! I might be going to see them again in May in London, Ont. I hope sooo....who knows what he'll be doing by then!
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:31pm
SNEAK ME IN YOUR POCKET!!!!
I really really really really want to go to London
really bad.
and I really reaaly want to see mcr again really bad =].
smith
Shotgun Sinner
smith
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:32pm
hey, does anyone have the Emo/Death/Cult bit??

AND THANKS FOR POSTING THE VIDS!!!!!!! i told my mom how he said that we were the best and promised we were the only ones he said it to and she didn't believe me so now i can show her the sharpest lives vid!