Don't have an account? Create one!

02/24/2007 - Hartford - New England Dodge Music Center

AuthorMessage
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 24th, 2007 at 08:00pm
After the concert, post the whole story of the concert! And if you took pictures without getting caught, please post them! I wanna know what the concert was like! Thanks in advance, and have fun at the concert!
School_Of_Rock
Killjoy
School_Of_Rock
February 24th, 2007 at 09:19pm
DO NOT OPEN IN FRONT OF PARENTS...5 PPL ACTUALLY GOT KILLED BY NOT SENDING THIS PIECE OF MAIL.THE CREATOR OF THIS MAIL HAS A PROGRAM THAT WILL TRACK DOWN UR ADDRESS. WHAT DO U HAVE TO LOSE? UR LIFE. PLZ REPOST! THANK YOU AND HAVE A MEANINGFUL REST OF YOUR DAY &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sorry, but because u opened this you will die in 3 days. sorry. the only way you can reverse this is by reposting it within 5 minutes. good luck By opening this chainmail u have been given bad luck for 2 months. If u repost this message then the bad luck will turn good. Here are the rules. 1)Give the bulletin a name that has nothing to do with a chain letter because this letter is a trap. The more people that you trick, the better luck you will have Oooooooooookay then
HRSkris
Killjoy
HRSkris
February 24th, 2007 at 11:45pm
I got sooooo many pictures.
I'll post them after I get them uploaded.

The concert was amazing. :]
Chemical_Love
Killjoy
Chemical_Love
February 25th, 2007 at 01:15am
The concert was beyond amazing it was like life....lol. im sad though because i only got some audio from the concert and half that i recorded didn't even save so yeah, no pix for me. anybody who has some should post them. i would greatly appreciate it Very Happy
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
February 25th, 2007 at 01:44am
Did they allow cameras there?
WriteThisDown
Fabulous Killjoy
WriteThisDown
February 25th, 2007 at 09:12am
Wow. That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
I got 2 GOOD pictures. I'll try to post them.

But, did anyone know what Gerard said when he said something about...."did the______ever make it, did they? Can someone tell me that?"
I couldnt understand it...

And the beginning was AWESOME, such a cool idea with the hospital bed.
pprkut12
Killjoy
pprkut12
February 25th, 2007 at 09:48am
Yeah, the show was freakin amazing. I wish i would have brought my camera though, i would of had some great pictures. And i was surprised I had a place right on the baracade in front of ray...

Rise Against were also great.
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
February 25th, 2007 at 10:31am
OH MY GOD!!!! IT WAS AMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!!! I got like..3 pics on my phone, but please post your pics!!!!!!!
One-X.
Bleeding on the Floor
One-X.
February 25th, 2007 at 10:34am
My mom took away my camera before i left for my friends house. >.<
I was sad.
I LOVED the hospital bed.
I can't feel my throat.
A lot of people around me left after they played TBP.
THe row behind me was kinda empty too.
The people in front of me were tall...but they weren't standing for the show so I was really lucky.
Aww man my throat hurts SO much.
I cried during Famous Last Words. >.<
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
February 25th, 2007 at 11:24am
I was three people from the stage and I was super squished! I thought I was going to pass out! My back hurts pretty badly but it was so worth it. Oh and gerard, he spit on me!!! (I probably should be a little less excited to get someone elses spit on me but hey...it's gerard!!!)
One-X.
Bleeding on the Floor
One-X.
February 25th, 2007 at 11:27am
Lol...I would be all squealish...then disgusted (i think i spelled those wrong...-shrugs- )
I can't type straight...and I cant walk straight.
I almost fell down the stairs this morning and my dad at the moment thinks I'm on drungs/drunk.
Oh well.
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
February 25th, 2007 at 11:31am
hockeygrl738:
Lol...I would be all squealish...then disgusted (i think i spelled those wrong...-shrugs- )
I can't type straight...and I cant walk straight.
I almost fell down the stairs this morning and my dad at the moment thinks I'm on drungs/drunk.
Oh well.
lmfao
amanduhh
Shotgun Sinner
amanduhh
February 25th, 2007 at 01:15pm
the concert was amazing!! i didn't get any good pics on my phone or any good videos. =[ the whole row in front of me had no one in it so me and my friends went up there for the end of the show. it was so great!
Disney.
Salute You in Your Grave
Disney.
February 25th, 2007 at 01:42pm
oh gawsh, last night was soooo flippin sweet!
i was 10 feet away from ray the whole time and gerard kept coming over to our side....it was so sweet haha
John Mayer
Demolition Lover
John Mayer
February 25th, 2007 at 01:44pm
amanduhh:
the concert was amazing!! i didn't get any good pics on my phone or any good videos. =[ the whole row in front of me had no one in it so me and my friends went up there for the end of the show. it was so great!
I WENT WITH THIS CHICK !!!

ah!. it was fuckinnggg amazinggg
my thoraht hurts like a mother

but it was soooooooooo worth the shit

i wanted to jump up on the stage on just dooooo gerard
ha

<333333333
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 25th, 2007 at 02:23pm
hey, i was there, and i got BACKSTAGE PASSES, if any of you went i had blonde braided pigtails. Dude that was a freakin AWESOME concert.I sat section 400, row FF. Here are my pics and videos:

Backstage ~~

gerard
bob and ray

videos :michelle: :
Famous Last Words

cant remember what song this was

this was Im Not Okay (I Promise)
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
February 25th, 2007 at 03:39pm
how did you get backstage?? the show was sooooooooo good. i hope i get to see them again on this tour. i loved the setup of the stage. did any one else park at the expo center and have to take that mini bus over to the dodge center? it was the weirdest thing, ive never had to take a short bus to a concert
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
February 25th, 2007 at 03:45pm
also, for those of you in the pit, did you think it was rowdy at all? from where i was sitting it didnt seem too bad, just squished. and when gerard was like open up the mosh pits i only saw one small one. and there were no crowd surfers i dont think. jw your opinions
One-X.
Bleeding on the Floor
One-X.
February 25th, 2007 at 03:46pm
We parked at the Expo center and we never got a mini bus thing! >.<
We had to walk in the cold!
And some guy tried to sell us tickets.
And I didn't like those people walking around with the Tshirts half off.
They wouldn't leave my friend and I alone until we bought one. >.<
When we got in the ca her mom locked the doors...it was funny.
And the Tshirt has an old picture on the back....Matt's in it.
I'm gonna tape a picture of Bob onto it when I wear it to school monday. XD
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 25th, 2007 at 04:07pm
Cristi:
how did you get backstage?? the show was sooooooooo good. i hope i get to see them again on this tour. i loved the setup of the stage. did any one else park at the expo center and have to take that mini bus over to the dodge center? it was the weirdest thing, ive never had to take a short bus to a concert

I got backstage cause my dad works at the radio station so i got backstage, good seats, and Vip parking. Where were you sitting??