Don't have an account? Create one!

02/24/2007 - Hartford - New England Dodge Music Center

AuthorMessage
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
February 25th, 2007 at 07:46pm
Wildeyedjoker:

I got backstage cause my dad works at the radio station so i got backstage, good seats, and Vip parking. Where were you sitting??

i was in section 800 row LL, i was suppose to be MM but people infront of us never showed up so we moved up.
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
February 25th, 2007 at 07:56pm
why arent tickets for bridgeport on sale? it says there going hter eon the shirt but no on the website or ticketmaster
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 25th, 2007 at 07:58pm
Cristi:
Wildeyedjoker:

I got backstage cause my dad works at the radio station so i got backstage, good seats, and Vip parking. Where were you sitting??

i was in section 800 row LL, i was suppose to be MM but people infront of us never showed up so we moved up.

ah awesome
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 26th, 2007 at 08:51am
i was in the 300's 4 rows behind the pit........
not to shabby for ticketmaster tix........
w/e i din't sit down the whole concert
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 26th, 2007 at 08:53am
the concert was awesome......i was really hoping they would play drowning lessons
but they only played song from tbp and revenge.
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 26th, 2007 at 09:00am
Mat Devine:
amanduhh:
the concert was amazing!! i didn't get any good pics on my phone or any good videos. =[ the whole row in front of me had no one in it so me and my friends went up there for the end of the show. it was so great!
I WENT WITH THIS CHICK !!!

ah!. it was fuckinnggg amazinggg
my thoraht hurts like a mother

but it was soooooooooo worth the shit

i wanted to jump up on the stage on just dooooo gerard
ha

<333333333

geez melissa!!!! it was great seeing you there but HOLY SHIT!!!!
lol none of us could sleep the night before.
it took you and jess 4 ever to spot me even though i was fucking
jumping up and down and flailing my arms like crazy!
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 26th, 2007 at 04:45pm
mcrxfireatwillx:
i was in the 300's 4 rows behind the pit........
not to shabby for ticketmaster tix........
w/e i din't sit down the whole concert

yeah me neither, my ears were ringing, voice sore, and legs hurt from jumping up and down goin crazy the whole time, but it was so worth it Cool
HRSkris
Killjoy
HRSkris
February 27th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Ahh, I'm so excited for the Bridgeport concert. I was supposed to get a guest pass to see them at the Hartford show, but that didn't go well.

But I'm definitely getting a backstage pass for the concert in May, since someone I know's brother works in the entertainment business or something. Woo!
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 28th, 2007 at 04:00pm

backstage XD. Im the one in the blackshirt and a green hat to the left of Rays Head
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
February 28th, 2007 at 04:52pm
Wildeyedjoker:

backstage XD. Im the one in the blackshirt and a green hat to the left of Rays Head

!!!!! LUCKY
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 28th, 2007 at 07:12pm
^ what!!!!! youre so lucky!! how on earth did this happen? you guys waited after the concert? more detail! Razz
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
February 28th, 2007 at 08:37pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
^ what!!!!! youre so lucky!! how on earth did this happen? you guys waited after the concert? more detail! Razz

my dad works at the radio station, so i get all the VIP stuff =]
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 2nd, 2007 at 06:23pm
I swear that was the best concert of my life! ^^ I had seat tickets, and me and my friend were trying to get to the mosh pit, but we couldn't even after Gerard screamed to open the mosh pits. xP i was in 700, JJ, near the middle. So if you saw two girls in hoodies next to a really tall guy(the brunette being me. Razz), it was my friend and I. I swear, I screamed so much and so loud that I couldn't talk for a good few days.

My dad knows someone in theri management, so we could have gotten into the mosh pit and backstage, but it didn't happen. T.T Oh well, I'm going to the next nearest one, so yay! xD
Wildeyedjoker
Killjoy
Wildeyedjoker
March 5th, 2007 at 04:22pm
HeavenHelpUsxx:
I swear that was the best concert of my life! ^^ I had seat tickets, and me and my friend were trying to get to the mosh pit, but we couldn't even after Gerard screamed to open the mosh pits. xP i was in 700, JJ, near the middle. So if you saw two girls in hoodies next to a really tall guy(the brunette being me. Razz), it was my friend and I. I swear, I screamed so much and so loud that I couldn't talk for a good few days.

My dad knows someone in theri management, so we could have gotten into the mosh pit and backstage, but it didn't happen. T.T Oh well, I'm going to the next nearest one, so yay! xD

lmfao there was probably like a million girls in sweatshirts next to a tall guy XD
AVENGE ME.
Joining The Black Parade
AVENGE ME.
March 8th, 2007 at 03:30pm
ugh i waited like two months to go to this concert and now its like two weeks passed it...i wish i was there again Crying or Very sad
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 10th, 2007 at 12:59am
Wildeyedjoker:
HeavenHelpUsxx:

lmfao there was probably like a million girls in sweatshirts next to a tall guy XD

Probably. xDD Eh, it was too dark in there to see anyways, lol.
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
March 11th, 2007 at 01:09pm
I went. I didn't get a ticket in the pit though. It was fucking amazing, though. I was in section 400 in row HH. I did have better seats, but the order was cancelled because we payed with a debit card at first.

MCR is also going to Worcester, MA, for anyone who wants to go again. It's closer for me than Bridgeport.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
March 15th, 2007 at 06:59pm
HRSkris:
Oh yeah..
And I think they're coming back to CT in May? Bridgeport I believe?

Do you have a link to a website where you can buy tickets for that concert? I searched but I can't find a website that talked about MCR coming back to Connecticut.
emy.is.amazing.
Fabulous Killjoy
emy.is.amazing.
May 8th, 2007 at 06:59pm
i went there and got some vids heres the link
www.youtube.com/xemyxemox
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 11th, 2007 at 10:25am
teenage wasteland.:
If you're not talking about the show, don't post in here, please.