January 21st, 2007 at 01:19pm
Roses-for-smiles:
^I think it was David Essex lol!

Thats the guy! lol Ha Ha
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
January 21st, 2007 at 03:00pm
going to an MCR concert sounds sooo evil...I LOVE IT!!
cant wait....Ellie,we are gonna hold to those barriers for a dear life!!!!
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 21st, 2007 at 03:11pm
sweetMCR:
going to an MCR concert sounds sooo evil...I LOVE IT!!
cant wait....Ellie,we are gonna hold to those barriers for a dear life!!!!

Yeah, you'll need too, especially when people get pulled out for fainting and stuff, as soon as a gap appears- the battle begins!! Cheese

I was holding on so tight and i had to constantly keep pushing my way back to the middle cos everyone tries to push you further to the sides.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 21st, 2007 at 07:15pm
Sometimes I wish you could just ENJOY a show and not have to worry about being trampled by freaks.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 21st, 2007 at 08:05pm
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Sometimes I wish you could just ENJOY a show and not have to worry about being trampled by freaks.

I'm hoping to experience a MCR concert on March 14th in Fresno, CA without meeting those pushy freaks.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:20pm
^haha good luck! Very Happy

If you don't have GA, and you have like, seats, is there really any point in getting there like 5 hours earlier? The place only opens an hour before the event so..I'm gonna get there early so I can hopefully meet them but..is there really any point in getting there really early?
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:45pm
If you've got seats then there's no point queueing early but if you want to hang around all day there might be a chance you could meet the band but it's all about luck really..being at the right place at the right time. Whilst i was in the queue at Bournemouth I found out that gerard had been wandering around town getting coffee (some people bumped into him) some people met gerard and Bob at the back door (I just seemed to miss all the opportunities) At least I got them after the show Wink
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:09pm
You know what else I hate? People who use you as stepping stools go crowd surf.....someone did that to me!!!! i saw Simple Plan at warped tour 04 and some chick tried to stand on me to get on top of the crowd.....I kinda pushed her and i dunno where she went...

Thank got I'm not a small person....

Hehe...I send the band messages on myspace saying I'll buy them Starbucks if I can meet them ^_^ hahaha...like that'll happen Rolling Eyes
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:42pm
x-Not_Afraid-x:
^haha good luck! Very Happy

If you don't have GA, and you have like, seats, is there really any point in getting there like 5 hours earlier? The place only opens an hour before the event so..I'm gonna get there early so I can hopefully meet them but..is there really any point in getting there really early?

I am going to the Fresno,CA March 14th show at 7am, but ONLY because I promised a friend that I would be there with my boyfriend that early, and that is the only time that friend can come out to spend some time with us. So we go for our friend.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:38pm
im just sitting and waiting till they go to florida.
or at least south america.
ugh.
ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
sc_mcr
Killjoy
sc_mcr
January 23rd, 2007 at 05:42pm
Immortal_Shadows:
Roses-for-smiles:

Thats the guy! lol Ha Ha

someone in the que for mcr shouted woo hoo for david essex and everyone looked at them shocked so they were like im so sorry i take it back Ha Ha
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:43pm
stephxlovesxmcr:
im just sitting and waiting till they go to florida.
or at least south america.
ugh.
ITS BEEN TOO LONG!

But, they were just in Florida December 2nd (Buzz Bake Sale) and December 3rd (Next Big Thing).
Caitee
Jazz Hands
Caitee
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:10pm
I have a question.

My dad says were only gonna arrive 2-3 hours early. And we were assigned seats, so will anyone actually keep their seats, and will we be there soon enough?
the.sound.of.black
Jazz Hands
the.sound.of.black
January 24th, 2007 at 02:13am
Well if it is managed then yes people will keep their seats.
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 24th, 2007 at 06:42am
sc_mcr:
Immortal_Shadows:
Roses-for-smiles:

Thats the guy! lol Ha Ha

someone in the que for mcr shouted woo hoo for david essex and everyone looked at them shocked so they were like im so sorry i take it back Ha Ha

lmfao lmfao
I still can't understand why he was playing the same night as MCR, i mean, we were all so loud! And the hall was pretty much just behind ours so they must have heard MCR. Not to mention Gerards constant swearing lol!
Laughing
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
January 24th, 2007 at 09:54am
Mrs.Halloween:
you're standing then, right? so by front row seats, you mean, at the front, barrier? =]. or maybe the venue you're going to, if there's seats they aren't coded/numbered, it's like first come, first serve?
this is going to sound pretty early, but to be in with a chance of getting to/very near the front (and this is an approximation, from my experience) you may have to be queueing from very early morning...and i'm talking like 8am/9am at the very lastest if you do want to be at the front.
some people come at like 3am in the morning and sit outside the venue in sleeping bags, and wait there till like 8pm, when the doors open.
i went to a show of theirs in liverpool, in november, and there were people queing from early morning.
i sat in the queue from about 12pm, something like that, and it was pretty tough going, but it was worth it, i got about (in terms of rows of standing people) about 3/4 rows from the barrier, on the right side, where ray was.
it all really just depends on how long you're prepared to wait for.

i got to mine at 4:30-5pm. went to a secret show. and came in a few minutes through the support act. and still got to the front.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 24th, 2007 at 11:37am
^ it all depends on the venue sometimes, or whether you're prepared to push. personally i don't like to push people and squeeze through them because they rightfully have their spot and i wouldn't like it if a whole loada people pushed me. so for anyone who is going for the first time, and really wants to secure a good place, i think it's always best to get there early and wait.
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
January 24th, 2007 at 11:45am
^ yeah that was my first time >.<
i didnt feel bad about it.
but sometimes you cant get there early cause of restrictions and stuff. so its just better to push
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 24th, 2007 at 11:47am
lol. i still feel bad to push. i think it's cause i'm that kinda person, where i don't want to upset other people.
i need to toughen up. xD
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 24th, 2007 at 02:01pm
^I know what you mean... I don't push to the fron either...I am quite willing to start queueing at 9am for a good place. At the same time though I don't let people push me out of the way either. I've never lost my place at a gig.