Don't have an account? Create one!

When should you arrive?

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 24th, 2007 at 02:34pm
yeah, that's how i feel about it too. i think queuing's kinda fun too (yes, i'm weird), as long as the weather isn't too bad.
it kind of makes the whole thing into a day of funnnn. =].
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 24th, 2007 at 02:40pm
I found the whole day at Bournmouth fun too actually lol (Well for a start we could queue inside the venue so it was nice and warm) but I didn;t really mind the waiting around, chatting to people in the queue, running to the back door every now and then when we heard rumours that My chem were out there! But yeah, I'm really hoping that it won't be a rainy march!
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 24th, 2007 at 02:51pm
wow!! Shocked i've never been to any concert ever!!...and i love mcr to death but i'm having second thoughts about going to see them!...so scary all this!!
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 24th, 2007 at 05:56pm
^No don't be scared, you're going to have an amzing time! And what a great band to have as your first ever concert too Smile
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 25th, 2007 at 06:29am
Roses-for-smiles:
^I know what you mean... I don't push to the fron either...I am quite willing to start queueing at 9am for a good place. At the same time though I don't let people push me out of the way either. I've never lost my place at a gig.

awesome!i should take you with me when i go see them!...so no one will push past us!! Very Happy

yeah i really wanna see them!..i do plan to start queuing at like 6 or 7am!
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 25th, 2007 at 08:27am
hell_on-earth:

awesome!i should take you with me when i go see them!...so no one will push past us!! Very Happy

Yeah you got that right lol, so where are you seeing them?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 25th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Roses-for-smiles:
I found the whole day at Bournmouth fun too actually lol (Well for a start we could queue inside the venue so it was nice and warm) but I didn;t really mind the waiting around, chatting to people in the queue, running to the back door every now and then when we heard rumours that My chem were out there! But yeah, I'm really hoping that it won't be a rainy march!

yeah. lol. i like to make a day of it. it makes you far more excited for the show, i think, and it means more, cause you've been waiting in line.
haha, that makes me think of when i went to see them, we stayed put in our places cause we didn't want to lose our spots in the line but people kept talking about how they had seen ray out the back of the venue, so my friend's boyfriend, andy, ran all the way to the back of the venue to see if they were they but they weren't. xD
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 26th, 2007 at 10:04am
Roses-for-smiles:
hell_on-earth:

Yeah you got that right lol, so where are you seeing them?

in birmingham,on the 22nd of March!!...i didn't know i was seeing them 3days ago...i got a call from this girl i know who pretty much said that she had a ticket and it's mine if i wanted it!!..we're not even friends so it was kinda surprising..but blah!who cares!!!..i got the ticket!!woohoo!!! Dance hehehe!!!

what about you?where are you seeing them?
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 26th, 2007 at 10:27am
Mrs Halloween- yeah we were a bit scared about leaving the queue at first but everyone was doing it and letting poeple back in again so it was cool, waiting sure does build up the excitement though!

hell_on_earth - I'm seeing them in Brighton, Cardiff and Wembley, (with my sister -Immortal_Shadows) can't remember dates right now.
You only found out 3 days ago!! What a treat!!
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 26th, 2007 at 10:29am
^^Hi Sarah!
So you are seeing them now, thats great! Very Happy Hope you have fun! I really can't wait till March now, its gonna come round so slow!
Roses-for-smiles is my sister so i'm going with her, we're seeing them four times in march-Brighton, Cardiff and both London dates- going to be a very chaotic and exhausting month! I cant wait though! Very Happy
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 26th, 2007 at 10:31am
Oh, hello vikki lol!
We must have written those at the same time lol!
lmfao
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 26th, 2007 at 10:55am
wow!you both are so lucky..seeing them 4 times in a month!!!..
i should be thankful i'm seeing them even once...that is if the girl who gave me the ticket doesn't change her mind!! Shocked
will never give her the ticket back!!...NEVER!!! 2 Guns
lol!sorry if this is spam!!
Immortal_Shadows
Jazz Hands
Immortal_Shadows
January 26th, 2007 at 11:05am
hell_on-earth:
i should be thankful i'm seeing them even once...that is if the girl who gave me the ticket doesn't change her mind!! Shocked

lol Laughing Yeah, you guard that ticket like your life depends on it lol!
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 26th, 2007 at 12:54pm
Immortal_Shadows:
Oh, hello vikki lol!
We must have written those at the same time lol!

lol, yep so it seems, but hey I just got in before you Razz

hell_on-earth:

Lucky yes...maybe slghtly crazy too Laughing
Your friend better not change her mind!!
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
January 27th, 2007 at 04:14pm
I dont really know..so why the hell am i posting this? ¤_¤ Well neway^^ the concert starts like 19.30/7.30 but it's on a monday we have that day off acually, or maybe everybody has..?? so i have to go to school the day after -.- Anyway, i think my sister was thinking on going like around 2pm.. but maybe that's too late?
messywhessy-WOO solong and goodnight pickles
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 27th, 2007 at 04:17pm
^2pm isn't terribly late.
it really just depends cause places can be different.
if you want to get a good place without having to fight tooth and nail for it, it's usually good to start queuing mid-morning time.
when i queued in november, i got there at about 12.30pm and managed to get about three rows from the front, but i'm thinking the tours this year will be busier, as a) they are in bigger venues, and b)mcr are wider known.
so, my advice would be maybe to get there before noon.
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
January 27th, 2007 at 04:23pm
In reading everyone's comments I'm very glad I took the day off for the 2/25 show. I'm really trying to make this concert as special as possible for my stepdaughter, not to mention me lol. I'm betting she won't be sleeping in that Sunday Wink
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
January 27th, 2007 at 05:27pm
JohannaTheLost:
I dont really know..so why the hell am i posting this? ¤_¤ Well neway^^ the concert starts like 19.30/7.30 but it's on a monday we have that day off acually, or maybe everybody has..?? so i have to go to school the day after -.- Anyway, i think my sister was thinking on going like around 2pm.. but maybe that's too late?
messywhessy-WOO solong and goodnight pickles

Well I got there at 1pm last time, it was my first MCR gig so i didn't know what the fans were going to be like or anything and I wish I had got there earlier really. I made the barrier but was at the side, would have liked to have been over slightly. Plus like Mrs Halloween daid, these are bigger venues so there will be more people.

I've booked the whole day off for all the shows I'm going to Wink
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 28th, 2007 at 12:51pm
dextermorgan:
In reading everyone's comments I'm very glad I took the day off for the 2/25 show. I'm really trying to make this concert as special as possible for my stepdaughter, not to mention me lol. I'm betting she won't be sleeping in that Sunday Wink

yeah, i took like two days off school when i went to see them in liverpool, heh. Cool . i couldn't sleep the night before the show either, i was so excited, i couldn't believe i was actually going to be seeing them.
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
January 28th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Okay, thanks. I'll tell that stubborn son of a- I mean, I'll tell my bigsis..