Don't have an account? Create one!

When should you arrive?

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 11th, 2007 at 11:55am
wow ^ that's hardcore coming two day earlier.
good luck with it! Smile.
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
February 12th, 2007 at 01:40pm
Galine41:
im going two days before and sleeping in tents. after all if they're comming to israel in may. abot 50000 kids will show up . so yeah.

Wow!!! I don't think I could do that Shocked
Galine41
Killjoy
Galine41
February 12th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Roses-for-smiles:
Galine41:
im going two days before and sleeping in tents. after all if they're comming to israel in may. abot 50000 kids will show up . so yeah.

Wow!!! I don't think I could do that Shocked

ill pee in a jar if i have to. jk Shocked
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 12th, 2007 at 05:46pm
Wow I just read through all this and now it got me disapointed. I want to leave early but I defffinatly know my dad wont take at like 8-9am. He said we could leave about 1pm at the earliest =/ and the doors don`t open till 7. We live right outside of Detroit so its only gonna take 20 mintues to get there. I`m on the floor. I`ve been a lot of concerts before and I`ve always gotton right on the barrier thingy but I`ve never been to a My Chem concert. It`s my first time seeing them. Hah do you honestly think I could get a good spot if I leave around then?
Roses-for-smiles
Fabulous Killjoy
Roses-for-smiles
February 13th, 2007 at 08:15am
^I joined the queue for a My Chem gig at 1pm when I saw them and got to the barrier but it was to the side. I was really happy with my place at the time but still, will be leaving earlier next time.
sc_mcr
Killjoy
sc_mcr
February 13th, 2007 at 03:04pm
me and my friend are not allowed to camp outSad so we are going about lunch time. (25th march)
last time i had no idea what time we would need to get there. at about 5pm we decided to leave to go and get our supper and have a look around but on the way there we saw the massive queue and decided to just join it then. we still got quite good places thoughVery Happy (about 2/3 rows from the front!)
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 14th, 2007 at 09:48pm
murderrr x3 scene:
Wow I just read through all this and now it got me disapointed. I want to leave early but I defffinatly know my dad wont take at like 8-9am. He said we could leave about 1pm at the earliest =/ and the doors don`t open till 7. We live right outside of Detroit so its only gonna take 20 mintues to get there. I`m on the floor. I`ve been a lot of concerts before and I`ve always gotton right on the barrier thingy but I`ve never been to a My Chem concert. It`s my first time seeing them. Hah do you honestly think I could get a good spot if I leave around then?

with My Chem concerts.......some fans start lining up 2 days before the show. i know i'm going around 4am in the morning of the show. if you get there around 1pm and it starts at 7....then i'm guessing you might end up around the middle of the audience if you're standing. but if you're small, maybe you can squeeze your way to the front!
tornpantyhose
Killjoy
tornpantyhose
February 15th, 2007 at 11:23am
Call me a horrible person, but my first My Chem concert, I showed up about an hour before the doors opened and still managed to make it to the front. (about 3 rows back from the barricade) It all depends on how well you can make friends with the other concert goers and how well you can maneuver yourself. With crowd surfers and people getting overheated, there's always movement in the mass and if you know how to work it, you can always make it to the front.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 15th, 2007 at 10:33pm
I'm confused about the arena shows. I want the floor, but all the tickets sold are at the side seats, and I can't find tickets for the floor. So it that first come, first serve?
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 16th, 2007 at 08:48pm
mirarle:
I'm confused about the arena shows. I want the floor, but all the tickets sold are at the side seats, and I can't find tickets for the floor. So it that first come, first serve?

If you go to a Hot Topic they have a special offer with floor seats and a t-shirt for sale.

[On the off chance Gerard reads this: I hate you for not telling us fans that those tickets would be sold at Hot Topic WITH the t-shirt. I WANT THAT SHIRT. Thanks. Ok...I don't really hate you.]
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
February 17th, 2007 at 01:20am
^^ Thanks for telling me! I want the t-shirt too... XD

>_> Now I have to get to a Hot Topic, which sucks. I hate going to the mall, and Hot Topic (no offense to those who do shop there).
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 17th, 2007 at 05:47pm
mirarle:
^^ Thanks for telling me! I want the t-shirt too... XD

>_> Now I have to get to a Hot Topic, which sucks. I hate going to the mall, and Hot Topic (no offense to those who do shop there).

i thought it was a first come, first serve thing. cus like, there are usually like 20,000 fans more or less attending, and the guards don't look at where you sit and make sure you sit there, they just rip the tickets. so i think if you go early, you get to stand. it's not possible for employees there to check thousands and thousands of tickets and make sure they all sit where they're suppose to.
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 17th, 2007 at 06:15pm
I'm going to their second show on the tour in 6 days...But I have to get there around 12 or so...But that's only because i'm not allowed to go wait there by myself so my parents want people i know to be with me....but these 2 girls dont want to go around 9/10 with me......

and also...3 other people that I bought tickets for are able to come only after they get out of work/school...if they get there in the afternoon..do you think they would be able to get in line with me?

I'm hoping to make friends with the people around me and explain to them that 3 more people are coming...

I'm getting sooo nervous and excited about this concert!!
Martha.Monster
Fabulous Killjoy
Martha.Monster
February 17th, 2007 at 06:51pm
heya
i'm going to my first mcr cancert on the 22nd of march 2007 at the birmingham nia!
so excited! Clap
i was just wondering what time are other people getting to this vanue?

lol!
thanxs
xx
Turn To Grey
Always Born a Crime
Turn To Grey
February 18th, 2007 at 12:24am
Is there a difference in how many people have cued up at different times depending if it's a weekday or a weekend?
Do people usually get there later on weekdays than they do on weekends, or nay?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 18th, 2007 at 05:11am
^ it depends, kinda.
if it's a weekday, and it's not on any holidays, then less people will be queuing from early on because a lot of the fans are teenagers, therefore they'll be in school till like 3:30/4:00pm, unless they decide to bunk so they can queue.
when i went to see them, i took the day off school [well i kinda had to cause i had to fly all the way over to liverpool xD] but it was a monday and kids just started flocking to the venue at like 4/5pm, that's when the queue started to get really big.
so i would expect a lot more people to be queuing early at the weekend, as there's no school on, so they can come as early as they like.
Turn To Grey
Always Born a Crime
Turn To Grey
February 18th, 2007 at 05:18pm
^
Thanks so much
So should I be ok if I get there around 12:30ish on a thursday?
Sorry if this is spam!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 19th, 2007 at 09:47am
naw, i don't think it's spam xD! and np, i don't mind giving advice, at all Smile.
yeah, 12:30 should be alright. i mean, getting there at that time won't garuntee you a place at the barrier, but you should be pretty near the front.
that's the time i started queuing when i went to see them in november and during the show i was [in terms of rows] about 3 or 4 rows from the front.
this time, you can maybe expect it to be busier, like more people queuing, cause it's a larger scale tour, in arenas, but anytime around midday should secure you a good enough place =]!
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
February 19th, 2007 at 02:27pm
Okay so it's not till April but I'm going to thier NC show on the 26th. Anyone in NC know how the concerts are? It's at the Alltel Pavillion so it's pretty big. My friend went to an FOB concert there but she had real seats insead of floor seats.

Advice?
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 20th, 2007 at 10:12am
When I followed them on tour recently, I was waiting in line from 10pm the night before at most of the shows.

By the second show my friends and I kept getting asked, "were you the guys that slept out?". It was pretty rad.