Don't have an account? Create one!

03/14/2007 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena

AuthorMessage
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 16th, 2007 at 02:24am
I have it on VERY good authority that if more tickets are not sold to this show:
3/14/2007 Fresno, CA - Selland Arena, it will be canceled soon.

If you do not have ticket and were planning to go, buy soon!

If not, tell your friends, or anyone you think would like to know. Let's keep MCR touring!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
January 17th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Good luck! I would go but I live in FL and just recently flew to Las Vegas to see them and am now saving up to see them in NJ. But, I REALLY hope this show (and no others) get canceled!
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 24th, 2007 at 12:09am
Looks like the crisis is averted! Promoting has gotten the word out and it doesn't look like there is going to be a problem with this show staying on the tour schedule. If you told someone else and got the word out, THANKS! You helped a LOT.
franksamich
Killjoy
franksamich
January 27th, 2007 at 09:14pm
i got my tickets!
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:40pm
Let's gooooooooooooooooo! Hurry up March 13, I want you here NOW! ^_^
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 24th, 2007 at 03:54am
hey im going to this show!! nice nice.. i will have to see you guys there
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 25th, 2007 at 07:17pm
-is going-
w000t.
It's gonna be bombbb.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 25th, 2007 at 07:35pm
dude have you been listening to 104.1
they said that gerard is going to come out as the patient. perform all of tbp..

then they will go backstage change and change the set to REvenge and perform songs off both albums..

im so freakin excited!!!
like.. omg. tbp.. then revenge change.. woah.. man
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 25th, 2007 at 07:36pm
EricaxRevenge:
dude have you been listening to 104.1
they said that gerard is going to come out as the patient. perform all of tbp..

then they will go backstage change and change the set to REvenge and perform songs off both albums..

im so freakin excited!!!
like.. omg. tbp.. then revenge change.. woah.. man

Yup! Very Happy
I'm so excited. Ahh!

How early are you getting there?
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 25th, 2007 at 07:40pm
early. hopefully.. im not sure how early.. i was going to just spend the night in fresno and wake up get ready andchill out there.. but i cant.. so its up to my ride..

when are you getting there?
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 25th, 2007 at 09:58pm
I will see you guys there, but I think I will be there at 7am with my boyfriend. Who's gonna come entertain me so I don't have to play phone tetris all day? Come on....PLEASE!?
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 26th, 2007 at 12:27am
Alright, so I just talked with my BFF; we're gonna be getting there at around nine.. hopefully.

And most definitely we'll be seeing you there!
LOL Snickers, ftw! Very Happy
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 26th, 2007 at 02:12am
wow. you guys are getting there earrly lol.. well i cant spend the night in fresno and i live in woodlake.. so. i will be there a lil bit later.. but i will def. see you all there..
i will be wearing the Revenge jacket with a red headband, red beads and red eyeshadow.. well you can see my pics toknow who i am lol.. man im so excited.. its like 17 days away ... omg.. im so excited.. man.. i want to see the bus arrive.. i need to get there earlier hahah
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 26th, 2007 at 09:18am
Dearest Friends From INO,
Please bring food. We can compile it. If you are early. I will be bringing a backpack of food, and games! It will later be stashed in my boyfriend's car about a half an hour before doors open.

But seriously. Bring food. And games. And amusements to entertain and delight. Please? Oh...and energy drinks. My boy and I plan to have at least one and a half Rockstars down in our bellies before the doors open. YAY!
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 26th, 2007 at 11:40am
EricaxRevenge:
wow. you guys are getting there earrly lol.. well i cant spend the night in fresno and i live in woodlake.. so. i will be there a lil bit later.. but i will def. see you all there..
i will be wearing the Revenge jacket with a red headband, red beads and red eyeshadow.. well you can see my pics toknow who i am lol.. man im so excited.. its like 17 days away ... omg.. im so excited.. man.. i want to see the bus arrive.. i need to get there earlier hahah

You went to the Sac show..!?
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 26th, 2007 at 11:41am
X5927alpha:
Dearest Friends From INO,
Please bring food. We can compile it. If you are early. I will be bringing a backpack of food, and games! It will later be stashed in my boyfriend's car about a half an hour before doors open.

But seriously. Bring food. And games. And amusements to entertain and delight. Please? Oh...and energy drinks. My boy and I plan to have at least one and a half Rockstars down in our bellies before the doors open. YAY!

Definitely! We'll bring some totally rad stuff. CANDY, FTW! Haha.
What kind of games?
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 26th, 2007 at 04:00pm
born a crime.:
EricaxRevenge:

yea.. i did.. how did you know??haha.. did i see you there.. i dont think i did.. i was like backstage most of the time.. except for Gnarles Barkley.. did we meet?
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 26th, 2007 at 04:48pm
EricaxRevenge:
born a crime.:
EricaxRevenge:

yea.. i did.. how did you know??haha.. did i see you there.. i dont think i did.. i was like backstage most of the time.. except for Gnarles Barkley.. did we meet?

You were backstage?! Luckkyyy!
But I don't believe so - I just saw your pictures, and how you got one with Frank and it said 'Papa Roach Dressing Room' or something. But yeah I was there! Very Happy

I was very close to the front of the stage.. right behind the first person actually; annd right in front of Ray. It's was so bomb.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
February 26th, 2007 at 06:29pm
ooh i see.. good observation.. lol.. yea i was there. we got there late though and then like hung out with my chem for like 30min. went and seen gnarles barkley and aurora. and then went backstage again saw them like stretch, high five, and the whole jumping jack deal. and then watched the show side stage. and then left before papa roach even performed lol
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 26th, 2007 at 08:09pm
Ahh that's awesome!
I'm jealous. Very Happy
But ohsovery happy for you!

That sounds awesomeee.