Don't have an account? Create one!

03/14/2007 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena

AuthorMessage
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 11th, 2007 at 04:35pm
I know this is gonna sound childish and all, but since this my first my chemical romance concert, i was wondering are they going to allow electronics aka picture camera and camera phones? i went to the system of the down concert a while back but i was too afraid to take the risk of taking my digtal camera? I would really appericate if someone has the answer.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
March 11th, 2007 at 04:39pm
mcr06:
I know this is gonna sound childish and all, but since this my first my chemical romance concert, i was wondering are they going to allow electronics aka picture camera and camera phones? i went to the system of the down concert a while back but i was too afraid to take the risk of taking my digtal camera? I would really appericate if someone has the answer.

You can bring camera phones and disposables but no professional or nice ones. So if you have a camera that isnt a camera phone or disposable, don't bring it. I have read bad stories about people losing their cameras at MCR shows.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 11th, 2007 at 05:37pm
X5927alpha:
mcr06:

You can bring camera phones and disposables but no professional or nice ones. So if you have a camera that isnt a camera phone or disposable, don't bring it. I have read bad stories about people losing their cameras at MCR shows.
alirghty, i was thinking about taking a disposable anyway cuz that would be a nightmare having to lose an expensive camera. Thanks.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 11th, 2007 at 09:14pm
ok... so how are we all going to meet up.. like i wanna meet you guys lol.. i will be like the biggest person in the world lol.. im fat.. look out for me lol

omg 3days.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
March 12th, 2007 at 02:33am
I will be wearing a grey MCR shirt under a black corset and will have pants on and army boots. I will also have "MCRmy FTW" written on my arm. I have red short hair. I will be there at 7 am. See you soooooooooooon!
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 12th, 2007 at 04:13pm
ohok cool
well you can look at my pics
im the mexican girl in the pictures lol

omg i cant believe its already around the corner. like not tomorrow but the day after!!! yaya
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 12th, 2007 at 10:57pm
i know i can't believe it either. I am so excited i can't even sleep. You guys are lucky to show up early, i'm gonna be arriving like at 5 pm. because my ride is gonna be a lil late.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 13th, 2007 at 12:24pm
oooommmmgggg
tomorrow!!
its tomorrow!!
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
March 14th, 2007 at 02:53am
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! See you all there! I am dying my hair red now for the wonder that is the MCR concert!
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
March 16th, 2007 at 07:28pm
EricaxRevenge:
oooommmmgggg
tomorrow!!
its tomorrow!!

YOU GOT A PICTURE WITH WORM?!?!?
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 17th, 2007 at 11:54pm
So did any of you guys stayed to meet the band after the show? If so, about what time did they come out. I would've of stayed but i don't live in fresno and i had to get home.
franksamich
Killjoy
franksamich
March 18th, 2007 at 01:14pm
my friend said they came out like maybe a couple hours later
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 18th, 2007 at 09:25pm
i got a meet and greet.. and then stayed after it to talk to the boys for a bit.
shel
Killjoy
shel
March 19th, 2007 at 12:09am
I'm a little late, but I was at this show... it was so much fun Smile
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 19th, 2007 at 06:02pm
EricaxRevenge:
i got a meet and greet.. and then stayed after it to talk to the boys for a bit.

your picture rules! i just saw you, i think your a friend of nats on myspace? wow how did u get the meet and greet? thats awesome! x
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 19th, 2007 at 06:10pm
hah yea i am her friend!! lol
umm the tour manager and us.. are like homies lol.. so.. he gave us meet and greet passes
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 20th, 2007 at 10:29pm
EricaxRevenge:
hah yea i am her friend!! lol
umm the tour manager and us.. are like homies lol.. so.. he gave us meet and greet passes

Wow, you're lucky. Did you meet them before or after? How do you know their tour manager?
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 21st, 2007 at 06:18pm
after the show.

umm after chasing around My Chem and seeing him.. we got to talking.. he became one of my hereos then homie. and yea.. he like yea likes us too lol
asleep or dead.
Banned
asleep or dead.
March 30th, 2007 at 02:05pm
i heard frank and gerard kissed at this concert, does anyone have the video or some pics!?!?!
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 30th, 2007 at 02:25pm
PansyGirl:
i heard frank and gerard kissed at this concert, does anyone have the video or some pics!?!?!

i heard this too!

please if someone has them- i will love you eternally <3 pleeeeeeeeeeease!

-fyi i am not a teenie