Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR songs that you've heard in Movies/TV shows/Video Games ect....

AuthorMessage
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
March 6th, 2007 at 05:27pm
Chi no Tenshi:
Jigsaw.:
I've heard Hang Em' High in Viva La Bam.
Even though that isn't a movie. XD

I heard it too..they were in some sort of desert..

I do remember Bam playing with his new...dirtbike, was it? It had Gwar in it and they were trying to get...Vito...into Metal Mulisha...OH YEAH! I looked it up and it's Season 5: 5.4 - Metal Mulisha
differant.
Shotgun Sinner
differant.
March 7th, 2007 at 04:24am
not a movie, but they did this thing over here (australia) on the big day out and on the add for it they used part of 'welcome to the black parade'...but a part without lyrics. and no one believed me but it was true. yeahhhhh i have no life. im awesome.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
March 7th, 2007 at 06:19am
OMG my thread isn't dead Woohoo! lmfao Sorry...carry on...
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
March 7th, 2007 at 06:22am
ok just to clear everything up...Helena plays at the end credits of House Of Wax...not during the movie...
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 8th, 2007 at 08:58am
The only I've heard is To The End (RnR Cheryl Mix) in Underworld evolution nuss.
But Welcome To The Black Parade was played when the All Blacks scored at a rugby game.
Found that quite funny in an ironic way.
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 10th, 2007 at 12:09am
KILLMYENEMIES:
I've seen House of wax 45674152 times, but i never hear it! I only hear Helena at the end...
Darn! That's a horror movie! I wouldn't be allowed to see it! I get nightmares!Crying or Very sad
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 10th, 2007 at 02:26am
princesswar:
KILLMYENEMIES:
I've seen House of wax 45674152 times, but i never hear it! I only hear Helena at the end...
Darn! That's a horror movie! I wouldn't be allowed to see it! I get nightmares!Crying or Very sad
Well, you could always just watch the ending credits, 'cause that's the only time you hear MCR...Helena, I mean.
Hello Katie
Bleeding on the Floor
Hello Katie
March 10th, 2007 at 04:45pm
I heard the piano part of WTTBP on a Fuse tv commercial & The Viva La Bam episode
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 10th, 2007 at 05:56pm
The piano part from WTTBP was in the intro to Friday night lights (a commercial of it that is). And I saw that commercial in the movies and I just yelled OMG MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE MOOMMMMMMMMM IT'S MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

My friend told me I Never told you what I do for a living was in the ending credits of House of Wax.
aww x sugar
Killjoy
aww x sugar
March 11th, 2007 at 12:07am
Lovely_Liar:
Heyy people COFFEE-GIRL here asking what movies have you seen with MCR songs in them?
Personally i've heard Helena and i never told you what i do for a living in the movie House Of Wax...... how bout you?
Very Happy

omg helena is in that movie?
i so didnt know that.. have to check it out
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 13th, 2007 at 09:22pm
Vampire_and_Bats Roc:
I heard the piano part of WTTBP on a Fuse tv commercial & The Viva La Bam episode
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 13th, 2007 at 10:28pm
lovely.liar:
ok just to clear everything up...Helena plays at the end credits of House Of Wax...not during the movie...
Eww.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 13th, 2007 at 10:30pm
I heard "Sister to Sleep" was supposed to be in "Freddie vs. Jason". Don't know if it's true...
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 13th, 2007 at 11:27pm
^^^Yeah, they said that in that WSOU radio interview. Apparantly that song was supposed to be in the movie 'cause it fit so well with the theme of the movie (Freddie attacking people in their sleep; insomnia, etc), but then it fell through for some reason...
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 14th, 2007 at 12:03am
MyChemicalAddiction:
^^^Yeah, they said that in that WSOU radio interview. Apparantly that song was supposed to be in the movie 'cause it fit so well with the theme of the movie (Freddie attacking people in their sleep; insomnia, etc), but then it fell through for some reason...

Isn't that because they don't have a studio recording of the song??? (or do they lol?)
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 14th, 2007 at 12:07am
^^^Well, in the interview they said that they were bummed that it wouldn't be in the movie, but that they still planned to record it for Revenge. So I think they just hadn't got as far as recording the song when it was decided that it wouldn't be included in the movie.
As for why it's not on Revenge....I have no idea.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 15th, 2007 at 06:57am
i havnt heard em in any movies. but my friends tryed to get me to see this crappy movie by telling me that there was an mcr song in it. they lied and i had to suffer
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 15th, 2007 at 07:03am
im gonna go watch house of wax now. lol
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
March 15th, 2007 at 08:54am
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living isn't played in House of Wax it only says it was at the end credits but it is on the sound track...and Helena is played during the credits...just clear everything up with the movie House of Wax....
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 18th, 2007 at 12:39am
my friend and i watched house of wax @ her cabin and as u all know, the end credits song is Helena so for the longest time, everytime i heard Helena i got totally freaked out would change the radio station or song or whatever
*i'm such a chicken!