Jazz Hands
Hobob
June 11th, 2007 at 06:22pm
omg is that kerrang?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 11th, 2007 at 06:27pm
It certainly looks like it, even though it's not out until Wednesday.
I'm thinking someone who works for Kerrang! took a sneaky-peak and took that photo especially for us XD
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
June 11th, 2007 at 07:24pm
Bess is Yoda:

*resurrectsBess*

I've been blinded by that pic Shocked Razz

So good.
So damn good.
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
June 11th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Why wasn't I there?
=[
slacker ninja.
Fabulous Killjoy
slacker ninja.
June 11th, 2007 at 10:39pm
Hm, has anyone found any good quality videos from this?
I'm only finding Ev's performance. (They were awesome, the new members own. x] One more thing, that solo in Whisper was amazing.)
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
June 12th, 2007 at 09:26am
okay how the hell i missed that i have no idea! I was on the front barrier on the left hand of the stage and missed the kiss! omg i am so ashamed of myself! I want to cry lol

i must have been rocking out too hard, but omg i am a total idiot for missing that! Did anyone see though where frank was flaying his guitar into the camera and then he moved it and pretended to unsiz his pants, that was hot! I thought franks performance was totally breathtaking!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
June 12th, 2007 at 09:33am

did anyone go to see aiden play in the rock up and play tent? that ruled so bad! i got to touch wiL's hand Very Happy

still cant get over missing that kiss, it seems impossible to me, i must have looked away for like a few seconds!

glad everyone had a good time anyway, i know i did, i had the best time of my life at that festival, although i want to meet more famous pll next year, we only got to meet paramore and shadows fall this time, and wil francis, ekkk~! it still excites me!
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
June 12th, 2007 at 10:37am
I went to the end of Aiden in the Rock up and play, wow so close up. went back later for Bowling for Soup and got Lead singers plec woohoo.

OK MCR sounded great BUT.........................THE STAGE SET UP WAS F*CKING CR*P. Come on, have you seen what Linkin Park did to the stage AND Iron Maiden. That was not the set up of a headliner at all, very annoyed. Also they only used 2/3's of the stage which wasn't central but all the way on the left. I was on the right as you look at the stage in front of the big swingy cams tripod stand and saw naff all. We saw a mic to our left while setting up and thought cool that's Gerard's can just see nicely, but it turned out to be Ray's! They never once came right over to the right hand side, They stopped at a line of speakers about 2/3s along the stage!

On the right side there were hardly any bottles, well if there was, again they must of been behind us and I was about 8ft back at the start. There were two lads infront of us that were anti-MCR but they just stood there with an odd flip of the finger for about 3/4 of the set, nothing more.

Soz guys but you know what is expected of Donington and you didnt live up to that. I think, unless you had a REALLY good reason for that lame stage set up you have bummed out of ever headlining there again!
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
June 12th, 2007 at 10:43am
^^ i have a pic of us all together! (im terrible with names i apologise, but you know me and andy and dan right? ill post it on the weekend when im at home! I was telling my friends that you were our friends from mcr gigs, and they were like wow that is amazing! Aiden ruled i though, i cant forget about that tiny acoustic set and the fact that i feel teenie love for wiL hehe
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
June 12th, 2007 at 10:59am
Woohoo hello you, was the curry and chips good tehe. Yeah wiL has an odd look about him, unusual in a way that is good lol. I've got some great pics from it all that I must upload soon.
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
June 12th, 2007 at 11:37am
i went to the aiden acoustic and i caught the end of the Q and A.. ther soo funny
then i went to the signing line but they closed it off like 10 people before me.. blast...

im glad frank was like his old revenge days.. crazy.. by the end of dead he was on the floor haha. does anyone know when it will be shown on tv?
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
June 12th, 2007 at 12:18pm
Ok I found this vid on Youtube that sums up what I was saying completely. If you look you will see a dark line that are speakers on the stage going front to back. NONE of MCR came past that point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THvRcwqQpL4
WOT.
Banned
WOT.
June 12th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Did you see Bowling for soup

"Hey..Do you know what i've not seen all day..Boobs!"
"Yeah! Where are those Boobs!"
"OOOH Theres some nice boobs!"
"Im gonna take a nap in those later!"
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
June 13th, 2007 at 11:09am
Here's the kiss you've all been drooling over!! its about 1.50 i think! not the best quality

Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
June 13th, 2007 at 11:51am
Baaah that kiss!!!

Highlights from Download are on Saturday and Sunday night on Channel 4 this weekend. I'm seriously hoping they show that kiss!!
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
June 13th, 2007 at 12:13pm
Bess is Yoda:
Baaah that kiss!!!

Highlights from Download are on Saturday and Sunday night on Channel 4 this weekend. I'm seriously hoping they show that kiss!!

<3

me too! Shifty
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
June 13th, 2007 at 01:13pm
Off a frind who came with me
See the big speakers ON the right of the stage, in front of the keyboard? No one came past that point!
Gee-Rox!
Killjoy
Gee-Rox!
June 14th, 2007 at 07:36am
I just thought I'd stick up the review of MCR's set from Download in this week's Kerrang, so here it is:

"A note to the bottle throwers: a far more effective insult for MCR(KKKK) would be to just ignore them. But you imagine such reasoning too sophisticated for the dedicated pockets of punters lobbing missiles at Gerard Way's crew. Instead it's just more fuel on the fire for an act who have long built a career on triumph over adversity., and one who are headed for yet still bigger things. Ditching the pyro-fueled extravaganza of their last UK tour in favour of a straight-ahead greatest hits blitzkrieg, with 'Helena', 'Teenagers', 'I'm Not Okay' and a victorious 'Welcome To The Black Parade' all blasts of technicolour fury, their headline set delivers a triumphant close to the first night."

Gerard said in an interview at Download there'd be no pyro as they couldn't get a safety licence in time to set it all up.
gothgirl1975
Motor Baby
gothgirl1975
June 14th, 2007 at 08:01am
Yeah but no licence is no excuss for the bad stage set up, crude lighting and no confettii guns................................
Kal_Jordan
Killjoy
Kal_Jordan
June 14th, 2007 at 12:03pm
If anyone cared to pay attention, Manson used MCRs confetti guns during the beautiful people.

I'll write up a full festival highs and lows a bit later on. Well worth a read.