Don't have an account? Create one!

02/26/2007 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

AuthorMessage
ELL love.
Killjoy
ELL love.
January 30th, 2007 at 09:04am
February 26th, 2007. Wolstein Center, CSU. $25.99. Thoughts? I'll be there.

Edited by "a bad reaction."
I just changed the name of the topic, so it's easier to find it and there are no duplicates.
I hope you don't mind.
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
January 30th, 2007 at 07:40pm
Wanted to go.
Friend's mom got all, "No."
There went my ride.
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
February 2nd, 2007 at 03:59pm
i want to go, i'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
February 7th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Shall be there, 19 MORE DAYS!!!!
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
Killjoy
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
February 18th, 2007 at 10:26am
I will be in there in 8 days Smile
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
February 18th, 2007 at 04:25pm
You all must post everything.....espically pictures Smile
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
Killjoy
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:28pm
my camera is borken and it cost more money to fix than what it orignally was so im depending on my friend to bring his to the concert
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
February 24th, 2007 at 07:37pm
I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I am so happy that i am going. It is going to be the best show of my life!

TOMORROW!!!!
Punkgirly24
Fabulous Killjoy
Punkgirly24
February 25th, 2007 at 07:32pm
I"M! GOING FOR MY BDAY!!!! my parents sat there and told me i wasn't gogin on purpose and i cried when i found out and they just told me last sunday (a week ago) omg i'm soooo fing excited i'll post pix if i can!

~Jess
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
Killjoy
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
February 27th, 2007 at 03:49pm
OMG the concert was amazing and i love the shirts that they had. i can't wai tll the next time i see them
Human x Wreckage
Killjoy
Human x Wreckage
February 27th, 2007 at 04:02pm
the concert was absolutely amazing!! they really put every ounce of energy that they had in them, into that show. it was really like a release for me.. i can count more than one time when i broke out crying during this show. absolutely the best night of my life.
suicideNcigarettes
Killjoy
suicideNcigarettes
February 27th, 2007 at 04:53pm
Fucking awesome show last night =] i drove 4 hours to see it and it was definetly worth it, especially considering i visited the rock and roll hall of fame before the show and GERARD WAS THERE i freaked out but walked up to him and introduced myself so it was officially the best day of my life
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
February 27th, 2007 at 07:06pm
It was the best three hours of my life. My neck hurts today from headbanging. My mom and I had a great time. The whole time I was like, "GERARD, I LOVE YOU!" and I could have sworn that he looked at me, ugh. It was the best day of my life. Thank you MCR!!!!!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 27th, 2007 at 09:23pm
suicideNcigarettes:
Fucking awesome show last night =] i drove 4 hours to see it and it was definetly worth it, especially considering i visited the rock and roll hall of fame before the show and GERARD WAS THERE i freaked out but walked up to him and introduced myself so it was officially the best day of my life

WOW! That's amazing! You definitely lucked out.
fuck yessss.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
fuck yessss.
March 1st, 2007 at 02:20am
I was there.
It was the best concert I have ever been to - I was up against the fence thing right in front of the stage.
Ugh, I cannot explain how great that show was - I've been really stressed lately and that show definitely helped me out a lot.

And I CANNOT believe you met Gerard at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame...that is completely awesome!
I've never met any of the guys, but I would absolutely love to.
So...I'm jealous of you.
But I'm glad you had fun. I wish I had found this board BEFORE the show, I could've talked to you guys and met you down there and stuff. Grrr. ><

Edit: I got a t-shirt and a hoodie. I got the hoodie that looks like their bands jackets and the t-shirt that's got the dead girls dancing on it... Smile
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
March 1st, 2007 at 01:04pm
I WAS THERE!!!! Awsome show, I think I sang every song with them, lol....I never usually do that. Well, I almost met them...but my bro made me leave after an hour of waiting covered in mud and in the cold (go to the post "HOW TO MEET THEM?"Wink, for more details. So, did anyone who was standing out there we me after the show, actually meet them? Clap
fuck yessss.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
fuck yessss.
March 1st, 2007 at 03:08pm
We left, like, right after the concert. Not really sure...why...exactly. But we did and now I'm kind of sad about it. v_v

Did you wait outside before the show? If so, how long? We waited three and a half hours.
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:42am
No, I did'nt wait before the show, I was actually alittle late..but I saw all of MCR's set, and missed a little of Rise Against. I only waited afterward, for alittle over an hour and they were starting to come out. = (

May 1st hopefully, i'm going to try to see them again.
fuck yessss.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
fuck yessss.
March 2nd, 2007 at 02:15pm
Ahhh! I wish I would've known that, I would've stayed!
Damn...
Have you ever met them before?
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
Killjoy
xXxOxycotin_Genocide
March 2nd, 2007 at 03:15pm
Gah i can't believe you saw Gerard!!!! I think i saw there tour bus after the show by a gas station it had a van in front and a trailer hitched on the back