Make your own mcr stuff?

AuthorMessage
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
June 25th, 2007 at 06:25am
XKilling JarX:
Those rule! I love them! You're a talented artist! Thumb up

Thanks! I sell them on my website if u want a set.

I'm posting the shirt and sheet/pillowcases I made soon! I think they're pretty awesome.
Mr. Green
madison.
Salute You in Your Grave
madison.
July 9th, 2007 at 05:34am
My best friend [mcr obsessed] drew The Demolition Lovers on my favorite pair of converse.
Then I wrote lyrics from Demolition Lovers on the white parts of the sides.
I love them! ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
July 9th, 2007 at 06:20am
[quote="Caught In A Mosh!"]My best friend [mcr obsessed] drew The Demolition Lovers on my favorite pair of converse. Then I wrote lyrics from Demolition Lovers on the white parts of the sides. I love them! ♥ ♥ ♥

those are AWESOME!!
your friend is a very talented artist
acid pops
Always Born a Crime
acid pops
July 9th, 2007 at 10:05pm
I've sketched out a few things like a jacket covered with MCR stuff and a mother war dress but haven't made any of them yet
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
July 9th, 2007 at 10:10pm
Caught In A Mosh!:
My best friend [mcr obsessed] drew The Demolition Lovers on my favorite pair of converse. Then I wrote lyrics from Demolition Lovers on the white parts of the sides. I love them! ♥ ♥ ♥

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/xmadisonx/1183932902-1.jpg

WOW
There fucking AWSOME =D =D
Clap Clap
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
July 10th, 2007 at 03:26am
^Oh my god. Those are awesome *goes off to practice drawing them so I can do that to my shoes*!
My mom wants to send Gerard a quilt. Shocked I'm gonna finish making my fan today. I screwed it up so now it can't close. I'm gonna write My Chemical Romance on it so it will be an MCR fan. (It's one of those hand fans no one ever uses for anything.) I think I just broke part of it in half.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
July 10th, 2007 at 04:22am
wow awesome stuff =D
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
July 10th, 2007 at 08:42pm
i wrote 'MCRmy' on the front of a gray top. and on the back i put 'together we march' not a great effort, but ohh well!
Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
July 11th, 2007 at 05:11am
MausoleumDoor:
^Oh my god. Those are awesome *goes off to practice drawing them so I can do that to my shoes*!
My mom wants to send Gerard a quilt. Shocked I'm gonna finish making my fan today. I screwed it up so now it can't close. I'm gonna write My Chemical Romance on it so it will be an MCR fan. (It's one of those hand fans no one ever uses for anything.) I think I just broke part of it in half.

aha mcr FAN!!
its a little pun!!! (i think thats what its called)
i should so make one too!!

anyway im making a BLACK PARADE one piece dress that looks like GERARD'S jacket only longer as a dress that im wearing to PROJEKT REVOLUTION
i had a vest that was ok looking but i saw people with better outfits during MCR's normal tour and i got mad
i'll post it when im done
im gonna bring my GEE doll along too to c if i can give it to him
i think im gonna tie it to my back to make it look like im giving him a piggy back ride!! Very Happy lol
Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
July 11th, 2007 at 05:12am
MausoleumDoor:

aha mcr FAN!!
its a little pun!!! (i think thats what its called)
i should so make one too!!

anyway im making a BLACK PARADE one piece dress that looks like GERARD'S jacket only longer as a dress that im wearing to PROJEKT REVOLUTION
i had a vest that was ok looking but i saw people with better outfits during MCR's normal tour and i got mad
i'll post it when im done
im gonna bring my GEE doll along too to c if i can give it to him
i think im gonna tie it to my back to make it look like im giving him a piggy back ride!! Very Happy lol
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
July 11th, 2007 at 07:26pm
Im gonna print my engraved pics of gerard and ray (<<<<avatar) on2 black hoodies or t-shirts and ill do the same for Mikey, Frank and Bob if i manage 2 make a pic of them that i like. my other engraving are here: my fan art
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
July 11th, 2007 at 07:50pm
I really want one of those LOTMS Necklace that the girl on here made,,,,Feckin hell it was awesome!!
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
July 12th, 2007 at 03:33am
Krystal37:

My mom wants to send Gerard a quilt. Shocked

My mom wants to send each of them a pair of booties. Shocked (Why fucking booties? They won't even fit!)
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
July 12th, 2007 at 04:27am
sweet converse..
I've drawn two or three pictures of gerard..
two of which are decent..
the third one scares me..RazzNeutralVery Happy
And i've drawn The new mcr logo..and it looks like it was printed..not to bragSad
City Lights.
Salute You in Your Grave
City Lights.
July 12th, 2007 at 04:48am

My shoes were getting worn out anyways, and I needed them to wear to the MCR concert I went to..
It was sort of a let down show, actually..
I hate to say it, but it's true..
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
July 12th, 2007 at 06:31pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hard to believe that they could under-preform...Effin amazin at Manchester in March.
kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
July 12th, 2007 at 08:04pm
I really want to make a Bob plushie. ;D

I should go and ask my mom...
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
July 12th, 2007 at 08:14pm
Fucking Liar:;:
i wrote THE BLACK PARADE! MCR!
on my school bag Very Happy

people were being mean and sayin 'the gay parade' and other stuff. too rude to put here. i wanted to turn round and smack them one. i would have but there was like 6 of them. so i just yelled stuff at them in my head RazzVery Happy lol.......bitches!

'

i no how you feel i wear my mcr tee at least once a week and peaople say the gay parade and my chemical emo its the worst i wanted to punch them so hard
the worst part was that even some of the fans of mcr were saying that...i hate all of them 2 Guns Fuck Off
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
July 12th, 2007 at 08:41pm
Yeah. Basically everyone at my school hates MCR.Stupid motherfuckers. Except my friends. That's why I love them. [/spam]
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
July 16th, 2007 at 06:54pm