Don't have an account? Create one!

Make your own mcr stuff?

AuthorMessage
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 16th, 2007 at 07:06pm
Caught In A Mosh!:
My best friend [mcr obsessed] drew The Demolition Lovers on my favorite pair of converse. Then I wrote lyrics from Demolition Lovers on the white parts of the sides. I love them! ♥ ♥ ♥

THATS AWSOME!!
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
July 16th, 2007 at 07:15pm
FRANK iERO-:

I really like your bag! Loads of questions: What type of Paint or markers did you use? Where did you get the pins? Where did you get the bag?
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
July 16th, 2007 at 07:27pm
I use markpens one balck and one white and they have to be permanent.
And the pins of Mikey and Gerard my friend gave me. and the rest of them
I bought in a store here in Sweden. And the bag is also from a store here in
Sweden. I'm sure you can find a similar one :]
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
July 16th, 2007 at 08:08pm
Thanks!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 9th, 2007 at 09:07am
I made myself a t-shirt for Projekt Revolution.
I took something from someones sig, so don't get mad at me! Sad
I just liked it..Very Happy

MCR, Projekt Revolution!
;D
Saviors of the broken
IM OKAY
TRUST ME
the back...
you are beautiful
Mikey we miss you! Sad
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
August 9th, 2007 at 09:21am
it's cool :]
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
August 9th, 2007 at 09:26am
THANKS (:
Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
August 10th, 2007 at 04:53am
some of these i already posted but heres all the stuff i made

on the bottom is the first thing i made for a show in march. my mom did most of it.
its just a little vest. all the white stripes trim and words glow in the dark o.O
the doll in the middle is the second thing i made for a show in april. my mom did most of that too. we tried to give it to him but he was too far :[
on the left is my projekt revolution dress i made (by myself) with a shirt i got for $10. i asked for a small but he gave me a 2XL!!
and on the right is my most proudest!! its a black parade dress i wore to projekt revolution. i did it all by myself and i LOVE it.

i dont mean to brag but i was in line to get in the show and this guy walked up to me and was like "did you make that?" when i said yes he told me that he was with MCR and told the costume lady about me. then she said she wanted to see it so he asked to take a picture of it!! i almost passed out i was so excited. i hope GERARD go to see it!!! I know frank saw it kuz we saw him walk by and he smiled and waved to me when i was like "FRANKIEEEEEE!!"

heres the back of everything

and heres me wearing the dress

bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
August 10th, 2007 at 10:08am
WOW!
those are amazing.

i wish i could do something like that too..
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
August 10th, 2007 at 11:59am
City Lights.:

My shoes were getting worn out anyways, and I needed them to wear to the MCR concert I went to..
It was sort of a let down show, actually..
I hate to say it, but it's true..

That's rad!! Smile

Hugs; The New Black
August 10th, 2007 at 12:37pm
Sunny:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4739.jpg

on the bottom is the first thing i made for a show in march. my mom did most of it.
its just a little vest. all the white stripes trim and words glow in the dark o.O
the doll in the middle is the second thing i made for a show in april. my mom did most of that too. we tried to give it to him but he was too far :[
on the left is my projekt revolution dress i made (by myself) with a shirt i got for $10. i asked for a small but he gave me a 2XL!!
and on the right is my most proudest!! its a black parade dress i wore to projekt revolution. i did it all by myself and i LOVE it.

i dont mean to brag but i was in line to get in the show and this guy walked up to me and was like "did you make that?" when i said yes he told me that he was with MCR and told the costume lady about me. then she said she wanted to see it so he asked to take a picture of it!! i almost passed out i was so excited. i hope GERARD go to see it!!! I know frank saw it kuz we saw him walk by and he smiled and waved to me when i was like "FRANKIEEEEEE!!"

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4738.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4711.jpg

do you mind if i make a similar dress for halloween?
it's kickass!!
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 10th, 2007 at 04:26pm
i did paintings of gerard and frankie, but my frankie was really sucks so im not gonna post it =[

oh and my friend wrote me a book....it is awesome!
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
August 13th, 2007 at 05:40am
i made a jacket that reads
"i love MCR more than bunnies with knives" it has three pictures of bunnies with knives
the front says"evilbunnies" and the marching hat with the arrows through it (from the black parade back cover) is on the sleeve
its reallly cool
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 13th, 2007 at 07:13am
i made this hat to wear at PR, but i ended up leaving it on the kitchen table, lol but i wear it to the beach and stuff :]
and on the back it says MCR in red
Andrew Morrison.
Jazz Hands
Andrew Morrison.
August 13th, 2007 at 09:34am
x_LeBlackParade_x:
i made this hat to wear at PR, but i ended up leaving it on the kitchen table, lol but i wear it to the beach and stuff :]
and on the back it says MCR in red

Thats really Kool!!
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
August 13th, 2007 at 06:27pm
im working on a mcr ducktape purse its gonna be sweet Dance
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
August 13th, 2007 at 06:34pm
famouslastwords_07:
Hi! im new here! what I did is I just bought a shirt worth $2.00 and I printed a pic of mcr on it around $3.50.....I hate it though.. its beggining to fade....

i made one of those for the mcr concert i went to and i printed the black parade on it backwards Clap im such a freakin idiot mine is fadeing to
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
August 13th, 2007 at 06:43pm
shannonXcore:
I made a Gerard Way plush ^_^ he isn't finished yet though... I still have to finish making his skelliton pjs

and I'm also currently working on a Frankie one =]

thats to freakin cute...i love it!...i made a ray doll but his head is currently falling off..my little sis made an extremly small bob doll..she wants to take it to school and keep it in her desk now
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
August 13th, 2007 at 10:26pm
thank you my helena romance :]
and those plushies are so cute!!
Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
August 14th, 2007 at 06:22am
of course!!
i think its awesome u like it
just make sure you post it here when ur done :]

WrappedInBlack:
Sunny:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4739.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4738.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/Krossbonez37/Clothing%20Projekts/CIMG4711.jpg

do you mind if i make a similar dress for halloween?
it's kickass!!