Don't have an account? Create one!

Make your own mcr stuff?

AuthorMessage
Just a Trick
Jazz Hands
Just a Trick
February 14th, 2007 at 02:34pm
x_trigger-happy_x:
i wrote "The Black Parade" on my favorite pair of chucks. and this is what came out. Mr. Green

haha that's really cute Very Happy can I kind of copy the idea? Embarassed
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 14th, 2007 at 02:38pm
charliecure:
There's some awesome stuff in this thread!

Here's my Frank plushie Smile

and here he is with Gee and Helena:

lol Very Happy

Those are the most adorablest things I've ever seen. XD
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 14th, 2007 at 06:52pm
i got assigned an english project to write a cinquain and i chose but of course to do it on MCR . my teacher approved it . then she said bring your cinquains to life . so i made a diorama of them........
the cinquain says:
rock bands
make me happy
and my favorite is
My Chemical Romance of course
always!

rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 14th, 2007 at 09:59pm
^^^ OMG!! that's really good!! i absolutely love it! is it proudly on display on some shelf in your house?
Psychic Panda.
Bleeding on the Floor
Psychic Panda.
February 15th, 2007 at 08:29am
Tamar:
x_trigger-happy_x:
i wrote "The Black Parade" on my favorite pair of chucks. and this is what came out. Mr. Green

haha that's really cute Very Happy can I kind of copy the idea? Embarassed

sure! no problem. Very Happy
DESOLATION
Always Born a Crime
DESOLATION
February 15th, 2007 at 09:35am
I attempted to make a Gee plushie today & here it is...
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
February 15th, 2007 at 10:55am
wow, amazing stuff!
i need to make something too!=D
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 15th, 2007 at 08:11pm
rockonbaby:
^^^ OMG!! that's really good!! i absolutely love it! is it proudly on display on some shelf in your house?

noSad , its still in school . i cant wait to get it back . my english teacher is a big Nirvana fan , so she understands how much i love this . mine is locked in the cabinet thingy , so it doesn't get ruined . that was so cool of her.
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
February 16th, 2007 at 10:03pm
I did a persuasive essay on "The Ghost of You" Video. but the teacher didn't let me make a project type thing or anything so it was boring and she ruined it making me have to put a bunch of uninteresting things in it. I got a good grade but I couldn't decorate the paper or anything. But I did decorate my binder for the class with a bunch of MCR pictures and things.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
February 17th, 2007 at 09:22am
MCRchik:
i got assigned an english project to write a cinquain and i chose but of course to do it on MCR . my teacher approved it . then she said bring your cinquains to life . so i made a diorama of them........
the cinquain says:
rock bands
make me happy
and my favorite is
My Chemical Romance of course
always!

i wana make one of them now. randomly. so i can put it in my room and be like "yeahhh i made that ^^ " "im cooool *cough*" lol Rolling Eyes
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
February 17th, 2007 at 10:32am
I've made a little frerard/waycest/frikey love triangle in the back of my homework diary but this boy called Reece drew on Frank's face and made him look french.

And in textiles, I put "I won't go down by myself but I'll go down with my friends" on the top I was making along with a tie. I ran out of red paint to do the tie so I made it look like it was made out of blood. It's not very good and I now wish I wrote "homophobia is gay" on it.
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
February 17th, 2007 at 10:36am
charliecure:
There's some awesome stuff in this thread!

Here's my Frank plushie Smile

and here he is with Gee and Helena:

lol Very Happy

This made me laugh! They're sooooo cute!!!!!!!!! What material did you make them with? Felt?
B0UViER
Killjoy
B0UViER
February 17th, 2007 at 10:45am
I got inspierd by all of yah Very Happy I also wanna make something cool and pretty like u *-* I'm sooo jealous x]
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 17th, 2007 at 03:55pm
just 'made' a tee with on it: If I Reveal My Secret Identity The World Would To Shit

Yeah, the frank quote xD

I love pimping (is that the word?) my clothes..
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 18th, 2007 at 04:37pm
i wish i was this talented at art
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
February 18th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I really wanted to take a black t-shirt and put My Chemical Romance The Black Parade on there, but I wasn't sure if it was legal. You know, copyright? Is it legal, cause that would be greaaaaaat if I could.
Dave-
Full of Ephedrine
Dave-
February 18th, 2007 at 09:45pm
i made little finger pupits in home ec. when we where making wallets and then the techer saw and gave me a detention and took em' away. Crying or Very sad i was making them dance on my binder
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
February 18th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Rosa-Linda:
i made little finger pupits in home ec. when we where making wallets and then the techer saw and gave me a detention and took em' away. Crying or Very sad i was making them dance on my binder

Cry Mean teacher. If I did that and got detention my mom would be so ticked off at me... Did you ever get the puppets back?
Dave-
Full of Ephedrine
Dave-
February 19th, 2007 at 01:34pm
Lizzy:

Cry Mean teacher. If I did that and got detention my mom would be so ticked off at me... Did you ever get the puppets back?

No , took scissors and cut them up right infront of me. so messed up. my mom yelled at me for thrity minutes. but the detention was funny cause I had my best pals in there Yes ,good time.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 19th, 2007 at 05:10pm
I made a Black Parade float out of Legos. I'll post pictures once I take pictures and upload them to my computer. The guitars and the bass don't really look that good but I think I did well with the rest of the float.