oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
April 27th, 2007 at 07:26pm
Give Em Hell Kid:
this song is about donating blood to the pashent
Patient.

And please stop double posting.
Now, I doubt you're doing it on purpose, but at least report the post when you do so we can delete it.
will_YOU_bury_ME?
Killjoy
will_YOU_bury_ME?
April 28th, 2007 at 10:24am
Wow I do think i agree with LIfeONStandby.
I've never really thought of it like that.
I thought it was about a guy that was a mental patient like dread_cry999 said but, the guy was killing and drinking the other peoples blood.... I was way off
Now I have a new perspective. THANKS!
SHOTGUNSiiNER
Killjoy
SHOTGUNSiiNER
April 29th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Juju132:
I agree that
Im the kind of human wreckage that you love '
is for him kicking his addictions because I absolutly love him and I was able to kick my own addictions because of him.
idont reely no
violent_kisses
Killjoy
violent_kisses
April 30th, 2007 at 01:10am
I just think that last line kicks major a**.

"I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love"

Well...we the fans can't help but to love MCR and their music, can we? Smile
J.wolf
Killjoy
J.wolf
May 1st, 2007 at 06:16pm
i think that they r singing about vampires and drinking that ah so soothing drink... BLOOD!!! and well... just about blood

"gallons of the stuff i gave you all that you could drink and it has never been enough"

lol... blood!!! mmmmmmhhhh
aaaamz
Fabulous Killjoy
aaaamz
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:21am
Give them blood, blood, blood Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood << What this mean ?
SpiderBaby
Killjoy
SpiderBaby
May 5th, 2007 at 04:50am
i think its about kicking corporate lawyers, doctors (9 to 5 victims) in the teeth. i think blood may meen power.

"Give them blood blood,
galons of the stuff
give them all that they can drink
and it will never be enough."

what do all people with power want?
MORE POWER.
it will never be enough.
what do they say? you can never be too rich or too thin. lol
thats my view, dunno...
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
May 5th, 2007 at 12:03pm
Maybe it's about...hmm...vampires? Seriously, this could be a follow up to Vampires Will Never Hurt You.

It could have a ton of different meanings. I personally think it's about music and how stressed MCR is.
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
Killjoy
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
May 5th, 2007 at 06:50pm
I haven't really read any posts before this one, so this is what I think of the song:

well they encourage all complete co operation
send you roses when they think you need to smile -

I think this is someone who gerard sees as him working for (record company, fans - though with fans I don't think so because MCR always say they love their fans etc and they seem sincere about it)

* the concept of the patient would be his psychologists or friends or whoever trying to help him

I can't control myself because I don't know how
well they love me for it honestly I'll be here for a while -

even though he may appear insane, or hateful or anything else bad, everybody still loves him and want him to keep going with what he's doing. actually I think this song may be about how mcr always get flack for 'being emo' or 'sell outs' or whatever else but there's the majority who still are there for them

So give them blood blood gallons of the stuff
give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough

i think blood means his life. let's face it, gerard has given a lot of info about himself, about his grandmother, he's honest with his feelings especially through LOTMS and even though he has shared his life, his music, his art, everybody seems to be wanting more, more shows, more songs, etc etc

it comes with the job description though, i think he wrote this when he was just fed up with it, it doesn't seem to be affecting him much now though, anyway back to the analysis LOL

grab a glass because there's going to be a flood

His way of saying he'll give it ihis all, even if it is pissing him off, making him happy, etc

a celebrated man amongst the gurden?
they can fix me with a little bit of luck

everybody seems to know him, like him, but to help him with whatever trauma it is they can't just wish it better

the doctors and the nurses they adore me so
but it's really quite alarming cos i'm such an awful fuck (ck ck ck)

he's surprised himself that people still like him even thuogh he perceives himself as a bad person

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love

he knows he's not 'normal' a wreck, but people still love him

I love this song hehe Cool
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 6th, 2007 at 11:56am
This is one of my favorite mcr songs...its just so cute! It sounds so theatrical. It is really common to have different meanings. haha. I sang it once in our chemistry class and everyone was like wtf? haha.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 7th, 2007 at 05:21am
oh yeah...it kinda reminds me of a filipino dish (one of my favorite foods) called dinuguan/blood stew. Blood is good with rice.
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
Killjoy
My-Radical-Toe-Dance
May 8th, 2007 at 03:30am
i've always wanted to try something similar to to that, it's like a blood pudding haha

you know what song i'll be singing whilst enjoying it LOL
James Euringer
Bleeding on the Floor
James Euringer
May 8th, 2007 at 12:46pm
mmm blood pudding?!
emotional_freak
Killjoy
emotional_freak
May 9th, 2007 at 11:15am
i think it was about giving blood because when he says im the kinda human wreckage that you love because he dont care how much blood he gives.
i gave you all that you can drink and it will never be enough. because no matter how much you give it will never be enough for all the people in the world that need it.
vEnom flavour_cookiE
Killjoy
vEnom flavour_cookiE
May 10th, 2007 at 05:50am
You know, i'm not entirely sure how to take this song. as in, is it meant to be funny, or does it have deeper meaning?

didnt MCR find making 'The Black Parade' to be really really draining and they got all depressed and Gerard started thinking all these negative thoughts and stuff...and so maybe the song is about how TBP drained them almost physically as well as mentally. eg, the line 'i gave you all that you clould drink but it will never be enough' is like 'we poured enough of our souls into this record but it keeps taking more and what we give it wont be enough'. and thats why its a hidden track on the end of the album.

meh, im feverish and probably talking rubbish. think what you will =P
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 10th, 2007 at 01:02pm
lady_venom_x:
You know, i'm not entirely sure how to take this song. as in, is it meant to be funny, or does it have deeper meaning?

didnt MCR find making 'The Black Parade' to be really really draining and they got all depressed and Gerard started thinking all these negative thoughts and stuff...and so maybe the song is about how TBP drained them almost physically as well as mentally. eg, the line 'i gave you all that you clould drink but it will never be enough' is like 'we poured enough of our souls into this record but it keeps taking more and what we give it wont be enough'. and thats why its a hidden track on the end of the album.

meh, im feverish and probably talking rubbish. think what you will =P

No, I like your idea! It goes along with a lot of other people's theories about how MCR keeps giving and giving their "blood, sweat, and tears." Your theory is very specific, but pertinent, I think.
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 13th, 2007 at 02:06pm
I'm not really that sure of what it means well i have an idea
anyways i love this song it's very catchy
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 14th, 2007 at 03:33pm
At first I had no idea what this song was supposed to be and how it relates to anything but I was okay with that cuz it's a good song...With everyone giving out all kinds of powerful metaphors and deeper meanings I must admit that I hadn't even bothered to consider some of those things.
gannon-banned
Killjoy
gannon-banned
May 19th, 2007 at 12:16am
i was so scared wen i herd this song but now i no tis has a deeper meening =P
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 19th, 2007 at 12:28am
gannon-banned:
i was so scared wen i herd this song but now i no tis has a deeper meening =P

Scared of what? If you don't mind me asking.... :3