Don't have an account? Create one!

First Concert?

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 8th, 2007 at 08:49pm
first concerts are always great cause its your first real concert and your so excited for that day!and your just dying to see your favorite artist live!!
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 8th, 2007 at 09:10pm
My first concert is on February 23 with My Chemical Romance and Rise Against.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 9th, 2007 at 07:22am
Inked_Horror:
until_we_go_cold:
jessica simpson... and when she came on stage...i cried
Disgust
but im seeing MCR on the 16th of march!!!!
but my moms going.... i cant wait though
and i swear i am gonna be sobbing i love them sooo much

Yes, people tend to cry at MCR shows...I know I have.

Haha at least Im not the only one!! My friend thought I was retarded or something!! I was so in shock when they came out on stage I burst into tears...then I squealed at Mikey, yes squealed Embarassed (embrassing moment) coz he was the first person I saw!! lol then afterwards I cried again...god Im so retarded, it was just really overwhelming you know?
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
February 9th, 2007 at 09:48am
Back in 2002, I think.
Westlife. Supported by Six.
I sat in Row X and couldn't see a thing. It was the worst Xmas present ever.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 9th, 2007 at 10:50am
Green Day.. I loveeee Green Day In Love
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 9th, 2007 at 09:09pm
panic! at the disco
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 9th, 2007 at 09:12pm
My first concer is going to be MCR on april 19. Smile
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 9th, 2007 at 10:39pm
My first one had 15 bands. =D But I only watched five. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, and My Chemical Romance. Yes, in that order. Lol.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
February 9th, 2007 at 11:11pm
I haven't gone to my first show yet, but my first show will be MCR, and i can't wait... Feb. 23!!!1
Ragdoll_Physics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ragdoll_Physics
February 10th, 2007 at 05:03am
Inked_Horror:
My first show was Foghat and Blue Oyster Cult when I was seven. You've probably never heard of them because they were my dad's favorite band when he was my age. The whole family went! Lol.
I've heard of them one of my dad's Favorite bands is Blue Oyster Cult I like one of their songs alot.And Fog Hat the only song of theirs I know is slow ride I geuss thats the name of it anyway?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:19am
x_pansy:
Inked_Horror:
until_we_go_cold:
jessica simpson... and when she came on stage...i cried
Disgust
but im seeing MCR on the 16th of march!!!!
but my moms going.... i cant wait though
and i swear i am gonna be sobbing i love them sooo much

Yes, people tend to cry at MCR shows...I know I have.

Haha at least Im not the only one!! My friend thought I was retarded or something!! I was so in shock when they came out on stage I burst into tears...then I squealed at Mikey, yes squealed Embarassed (embrassing moment) coz he was the first person I saw!! lol then afterwards I cried again...god Im so retarded, it was just really overwhelming you know?

Yeah, I cried the first time I ever saw them. I was about a trillion miles away from them (It was a big Green Day show), but I was excited. It was amazing.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:20am
Flame:
My first one had 15 bands. =D But I only watched five. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Three Days Grace, 30 Seconds To Mars, Taking Back Sunday, and My Chemical Romance. Yes, in that order. Lol.

Ooh. You must have gone to either Buzz Bake Sale or Next Big Thing, right? I went to both. Mr. Green
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:21am
xoXtheseanceXox:
Inked_Horror:
My first show was Foghat and Blue Oyster Cult when I was seven. You've probably never heard of them because they were my dad's favorite band when he was my age. The whole family went! Lol.
I've heard of them one of my dad's Favorite bands is Blue Oyster Cult I like one of their songs alot.And Fog Hat the only song of theirs I know is slow ride I geuss thats the name of it anyway?

Yeah, I don't really know much about Foghat but BOC is like, a religion for my dad. Lol. One of his favorite guitars is autographed by all the members.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 10th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Inked_Horror:
Flame:

Ooh. You must have gone to either Buzz Bake Sale or Next Big Thing, right? I went to both. Mr. Green

Next Big Thing. Very Happy It was awesome!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 11th, 2007 at 10:48am
Flame:
Inked_Horror:
Flame:

Next Big Thing. Very Happy It was awesome!

Yeah, that was amazing.
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
February 11th, 2007 at 10:59am
My first concert was Cher when I was nine or ten. I went with my mom, sister, aunt and grandma.
I actually still like Cher a bit.
William Francis.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
William Francis.
February 12th, 2007 at 01:32pm
it was Busted in 2004 (I won tickets lol)
Jepha.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jepha.
February 12th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Simple Plan in 4th grade B]. hahah. The first time I was on the floor was blackclouds and underdogs tour with Fall Out Boy.
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
February 12th, 2007 at 06:10pm
My first concert, I think I was eight or nine, was Hanson. *cringes* I have no idea why I liked them. I'm going the the MCR concert on the 26 of April! Section 107 (In know it sound really far away from the stage, but it's as close as the main barrier to the stage) Row 5, seats 1, 2, and 3! I can't wait. It's at the Cricket Arena, and it's kinda small, so there is a chance I might get to meet them! *squeals*
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 12th, 2007 at 06:58pm
My first show was the Toadies waaay back when I was two. That is one of the oldest most fondest memories I've ever had. Maybe when I die, that's my Black Parade I remember wearing a sparkly red dress and a purple fuzzy coat. It was dress up clothes...
I remember that there were lots of lighters everywhere when they were playing Tyler and I started crying because there was so much fire everywhere. I'm still THAT afraid of fire. I ♥ the Ridglea Theatre still though. I'm going to see MCR in SA on 04.16 though. Yay me!