Don't have an account? Create one!

05/21/2007 Seattle, WA - WaMu Theater.

AuthorMessage
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 19th, 2007 at 04:41am
wow, i forgot that there was a thread about this. I WENT! best day of my life!
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 19th, 2007 at 05:03am
me 2! funnest thing ever. i loved the bled in the beginning. lol some of them came out in spiderman suits XD
and at the end of mama when gerard was like "boo hoo it's so sad!"
and the confetti...
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 19th, 2007 at 07:15am
YEA! the mama one was so funny! and the teenagers speech was awesome!

i thought i was pass out when Gerard came out in the beginning dressed as the patient! i literally looked like this Shocked
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 19th, 2007 at 08:08am
omg i like seriously froze when he came out. and i really wasn't expecting that. like i knew i was excited to see him, but i didn't know i would be that shocked Very Happy
where were you? you were in the pit right? i was sitting down for most of the bled, but i came down for the last 2 songs and then there was that hour wait or whatever so that really sucked. and i was close in the beginning, but i got pushed back a lot later Rolling Eyes
this really prepy girl was standing next to me, and i was like freaking out and jumping a lot, and she kept giving me weird looks.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 19th, 2007 at 09:23pm
i knew from other people who went to see mcr before me that he would come out like that, but i freaked cause the only thing going through my head was 'MCR and me are in the same building Shocked

no i wasn't in the pit, i couldn't i was really sick, (the day after my birthday too) not like sneezing sick but sick when it hurt to move. Crying or Very sad but i did get a perfect view of the band Very Happy

some weird guy was sitting next to me. he had the same glasses Mikey used to wear, a big black over coat with black boots, and he had a blue Mohawk that wasn't sticking up it was flopped over
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 20th, 2007 at 08:46am
haha there was a weird guy doing a hula dance in front of me. no kidding.
aww i'm sorry. Sad i usually get sick at like the worst possible times.
yeah i heard what was supposed to happen in the beginning, but i still was in shock. there's not really anything that can prepare you for seeing mcr.
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 21st, 2007 at 07:25am
.hula dancing? seriously? wow, i wish i saw that Mr. Green
thank you! i know it always happens.
what really sucks is my mom was scared i'd get hurt, so she went with me and my friend. Evil or Very Mad
but the good news is it got my mom to like mcr. she used to think it was just loud rock but when she saw them she started to listen to the music. sniff, i'm so proud! she loves teenagers wonder WHY Smiley
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
July 22nd, 2007 at 05:20am
God I Didnt see any interesting people. There were only like 10 people in front of me in line though but god that was an amazing show. Alot Better than the Last time I saw Them. And The Sparks Coming From The Ceiling During Disenchanted..That was Amazing. I Swear when the confetti was falling down i felt complete it was just breath taking
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:34am
lol i was sort of in awe the whole time.
and i was laughing really hard when the bled played and the lead was like "say (someone's name) i want to be your lover!" and "say (someone's name) i'll add you on myspace!" and i actually said it Smiley Smiley Tehe Tehe
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
July 24th, 2007 at 09:43pm
Hey guys, a friend just told me Gerard is doing an interview at a beach here in Seattle. Anyone going? Apparently fans are allowed.
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 25th, 2007 at 12:12am
*cries*
no i asked my mom, and since we live a few hours away from seattle, and we're driving down there tomorrow for projekt rev., i can't go. Sad
but hopefully i'll see him tomorrow.
CannibalChanel
Fabulous Killjoy
CannibalChanel
August 14th, 2007 at 09:59pm
when is this interview?!?
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
January 12th, 2008 at 04:53am
(^^ hi chanel!! its me yasmin from da mac store lol)

yaa it was totally awesome but my mom wouldnt let me go to the front Sad