Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 5th, 2007 at 01:47pm
on the site frank-iero.net there's this gallery, and you can place comments. And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

what do you guys think about this?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 5th, 2007 at 01:51pm
That also reminds me of this one chick on youtube where there was the video of Gerard getting a little to happy with the monitor. She was like "zomg i wish i waz that moniter." and I was all "Why would you wish a nearly 30 year old man was doing that to you?" and she basically said "lolz, becuz hes h0tT and older men have more xperience." I was all "Neutral Sick teenie ".

Although that has nothing to do with being all "he's mine".

There was this one girl on the Fuse boards who said something like that though about Gerard.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 5th, 2007 at 02:00pm
yeah there are really a lot of people like that ... okay i understand you think theyre hot (i think that too) but you have to like them, in the first place, for their music ...

No teenies No
TheSpeedOfPain
Killjoy
TheSpeedOfPain
February 5th, 2007 at 02:04pm
Well it's okay to like mcr but when things like that happens,it's gone to far...frank has a life on his own and so do gerard...and when things like girls say things like that...no i don't like it at all!!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 5th, 2007 at 03:35pm
I hate the comments people make on frank-iero.net. You just wanna kill those teenies. *kills a teenie Twisted Evil *
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 03:41pm
i freakin hate posers and teenies!!they are plain annoying and they want youto belive every thing they say!!!
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
February 5th, 2007 at 04:30pm
'tis annoying.. teenies and posers should die! mwahahahaha!
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 04:39pm
it is annoying...but you cant wish death upon them. i just pray they grow outa that stage ya know....*sigh* i have to admit...i went through a teenie stage...really who didnt...but i swear teenies these days are 10 times worse.

these girls who looked like 12 had "Gerard is SEX" written all over their legs at the melbourne show....i was like....um...you shouldnt even know what sex means.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 5th, 2007 at 04:58pm
My friend is all like that.
I can't stand it.
She would be like Oh I wannaa makee out with himm ohh yeaahhh.
Then I would be all likeShocked ...Ackward.
She doesn't even know his name!
>_<"
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 5th, 2007 at 05:34pm
[i hope this thread isn't going to get locked. i think it's kinda good we might have a place to discuss this. meep. okay, i shall continue...]
i think it's kind of annoying when 'fans' get that way, where everything is about the aesthetic of the band. they don't focus on how good a song is, or a video, or something funny about their personal life, the only thing they can say about the band is 'oh my god, he's such sex. i want to do him. i love [insert band member name here]', etc, etc.
there's always going to be people like that but it doesn't make it any less annoying.
it's kinda creepy too when people pretend to be them, over the internet. that's one thing, i think it was ray and frank said. they were asked at what point did fans become obsessive and creepy, and they said; when they pretend to be us on myspace and on the internet.
i just can't even imagine what goes on in these peoples' heads who try to convince other fans that they are a member of the band.
it's kinda scary. =/.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 5th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Oh great now I'm gonna have a nightmare about teenies impersonating MCR and then like murdering them or something like that. Swoon
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
February 5th, 2007 at 05:52pm
Honestly; people like that make me laugh.
I find it amusing to just watch two girls quarrel over a guy who they will probably never meet.
Do they seriously think that Frank is just going to break everything off with Jamia, the girl he loves, and jump into their arms?

I don't think so.
People like that really need to get a life.
Although nothing makes me laugh harder when they can't spell their name right.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
February 5th, 2007 at 06:15pm
I'm related to an eleven year-old girl who goes on to all these Day of Our Lives boards, saying she wants this 40 year-old character on the showe to be her "first"

And says the same thing about "Jared" Way
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 5th, 2007 at 06:53pm
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 5th, 2007 at 07:06pm
^ WTF does that mean? (I don't speak teenie)
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 5th, 2007 at 07:11pm
One time I met this girl (HER NAME IS SARIE,IF YOU EVER MEET HER, BEAT HER UP.), and she was looking at my ill-begotten journal with all the MCR DIY stuff on it, and she said and I quote in teenie: "ZoOmG, ezz ThAt GEraLD111?"

Gah, I hate her! 2 Guns drool
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 5th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Lets go on a teenie killing spree Twisted Evil 2 Guns Twisted Evil 2 Guns

(Sorry I've been having twisted, death-related toughts today)
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
February 5th, 2007 at 07:18pm
I hate when people call Mikey Micky.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING SPELLING MISTAKE, IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT NAME.

The C is nowhere near any of the keys used for spelling his name.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 5th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Wanna know what I hate? How "fans" (I use the word lightly because they think Gerard Way is so hott; with 2 t's not 1!) sit here and say "ohh 'preps' are such teenies".

Not all "preps" are teenies.
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 5th, 2007 at 07:25pm
MCR Way Bros:
^ WTF does that mean? (I don't speak teenie)

It basically just means that they want to have sex with the band, ie, make babies.
Teenies yell that into the band's faces. I honestly feel bad for the guys.