Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
May 24th, 2007 at 08:08pm
I agree with J.D. Poe take the "teenies" under your wing and SHOW them how to be good My Chem fans. If you don't want to hear them scream "OMFG I WANNA MARRY GERALD!!!!" Then ignore them. And I've noticed this with alot of MCR fans before..

Why is it so annoying when a person who isn't a huge MCR fan says they like WTTBP? I mean ppl are allowed to like a song even if they aren't massive fans.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 24th, 2007 at 08:13pm
I think that now WTTBP is a completely overplayed nowadays, it's become the "it" song for everyone. Maybe they just think if you only know that song, then you're a "teenie."

I don't know, it's just my look on the whole subject.
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
May 24th, 2007 at 08:38pm
it's anoying
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 24th, 2007 at 11:29pm
ew, teenies. but you know what I hate more than teenies? fake fans. seriously. by "fake" I mean people who claim that MCR saved their lives and they put TBP stuff all over their myspace page and claim to love TBP just as much as old MCR, and then suddenly they go on a "I HATE TBP! THEY CHANGED FOR THE WORST! and "BERT WAS RIGHT! MCR ARE ONE OF "THEM"!" spree. urg. and when people say that they are happy for Gerard possibly being engaged, and then two weeks later they're like EWGERARD. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET MARRIED?!. urg, I can rant for hours. xDD
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
May 25th, 2007 at 08:34am
i hate people like that. i mean come on! but i also hate posers aws well. i want to scram "get a life!"
regretting fear.
Killjoy
regretting fear.
May 25th, 2007 at 02:33pm
I was on eBay for a copy of a "The Umbrella Academy" preview, and the seller wrote "by My Chemical Romance's GERALD Way" when it has GERARD right on the front of it! I wanted to send hate mail, but didn't, because hate mail is just not really right, and it was something stupid to argue about.

There's this one girl at my school, and her myspace says 'I love this band. More than you will ever know.' I doubt she's heard Bullets and Three Cheers. Ugh. Makes me so angry, people like this.
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 26th, 2007 at 01:42pm
bringmoreknives_x:
ew, teenies. but you know what I hate more than teenies? fake fans. seriously. by "fake" I mean people who claim that MCR saved their lives and they put TBP stuff all over their myspace page and claim to love TBP just as much as old MCR, and then suddenly they go on a "I HATE TBP! THEY CHANGED FOR THE WORST! and "BERT WAS RIGHT! MCR ARE ONE OF "THEM"!" spree. urg. and when people say that they are happy for Gerard possibly being engaged, and then two weeks later they're like EWGERARD. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET MARRIED?!. urg, I can rant for hours. xDD

my friend isn't a fake fan i don't think but she goes through these phases where she is like "OMG MCR FUCKIN' SUCK!" (and i know this is probably going to sound really lame) and that actually hurts me and i get really upset cos i am one of those kinda people who cares about what their friends like and does not want to upset them by me liking a certain band and they don't.

Then the next minute she is all like "MCR fuckin rock". And after i went to see them with her in march she went "God! That was totally ridiculous! When they called themselves the black parade i didn't cheer cos that was stupid!" that really pissed me off because THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING ALBUM!!!! and also that REALLY upset me cos i had the best time of my fucking life and after she said that she didn't enjoy it, i felt like i couldn't like it either.

I know it sounds ridiculous. I am wierdo.
Nevermind
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 26th, 2007 at 06:38pm
i made an account called Bat_outta_hell and just went around looking at pics of the band and happened to stumble upon a girl saying :i want franks pants(in them).i told her she was a bitch i think
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
May 26th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I want in Bob's pants.
DEAD!at15
Killjoy
DEAD!at15
May 26th, 2007 at 09:16pm
Lycia; Spam Queen:
Wanna know what I hate? How "fans" (I use the word lightly because they think Gerard Way is so hott; with 2 t's not 1!) sit here and say "ohh 'preps' are such teenies".

Not all "preps" are teenies.

true some of my friends are preps and im emo Mr. Green
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 26th, 2007 at 10:52pm
teenies are creepy and sometimes jerks who think they know everything.
teenies have to learn to just say okay i like em only cause of there looks.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 26th, 2007 at 11:59pm
I think its annoying how some people judge on looks & think they can own stuff when they only discovered it 2 seconds ago.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
May 27th, 2007 at 12:40am
I really don't know how I feel about "teenies".
I believe Ray said once something along the lines of, liking a band for a short period of time doesn't make you any less of a fan. So in that sense, I believe calling somebody a teenie because they just got into MCR and say that they like them when they've only heard two songs isn't right. I believe that you're kidding yourself if you say that you've never been that person.
But on the other hand, I do believe that it's very wrong to only like MCR because they are good-looking people. Like, I think it's perfectly fine to think that they're all attractive, because they are. But it's such a shame when people blow it so out of proportion that the point of the music is lost.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
May 27th, 2007 at 01:53am
Oh, I don't like it when other's speak badly of this label called "preps", for I'm sure many of you, if you saw me in the streets, you'd think I was one too. That's like calling someone "emo" just because they dress in all black and wear a studded belt. Anyways, teenies is just used to describe those that don't give 2 shits about the band, but they noticed that the lead singer or the guitarist or bassist is really hot, and the dudes are their husbands or whatnot. Anyways, I do believe in the term "fake fans" because my friend who has never listened to MCR says she's a huge fan now even though a day ago, she said she didn't like them. She just follows the new hype (or whatever would make her seem as "emo" as possible, *rolls eyes*), she doesn't know who MCR is.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 27th, 2007 at 08:53am
Yeah I hate teenies Sad and yeah sometimes I go around like Omg he's hot (gerard) but I didn't even fancey him when I first got into My Chemical Romance, I got into them because there music is so good lol and they are great performers and really respectible guys, then I kinda formed a huge crush on Gerard lol. But I hate those who go around and act like a girlfriend like "He's mine bitch!" it's just so sad.

Also Teenies only like the band for their looks that is like really sad too.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
May 28th, 2007 at 12:01am
EveryGirlNeedsClaws:

my friend isn't a fake fan i don't think but she goes through these phases where she is like "OMG MCR FUCKIN' SUCK!" (and i know this is probably going to sound really lame) and that actually hurts me and i get really upset cos i am one of those kinda people who cares about what their friends like and does not want to upset them by me liking a certain band and they don't.

Then the next minute she is all like "MCR fuckin rock". And after i went to see them with her in march she went "God! That was totally ridiculous! When they called themselves the black parade i didn't cheer cos that was stupid!" that really pissed me off because THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE FUCKING ALBUM!!!! and also that REALLY upset me cos i had the best time of my fucking life and after she said that she didn't enjoy it, i felt like i couldn't like it either.

I know it sounds ridiculous. I am wierdo.
Nevermind

nah, it doesn't sound ridiculous. I get what you're saying :]. bahh, if one of my friends did that, I would probably have to go resident evil on their ass.

[/end videogame reference]
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 9th, 2008 at 08:33pm
unapologetic apathy;:
unapologetic apathy:
Wanna know what I hate? How "fans" (I use the word lightly because they think Gerard Way is so hott; with 2 t's not 1!) sit here and say "ohh 'preps' are such teenies".

Not all "preps" are teenies.

I hate the 'hott' with 2 t's thing too. It's MTV's fault. I was watching one morning [mcr was on] and at the bottom it said something about MCR being "hott--yes, with 2 t's".

EVERYTHING IS MTV'S FAULT! Mad

I've lost count of all the teenies I came across when they started to play My Chem videos. They SHIT teenies.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 9th, 2008 at 10:36pm
I really hate the fact that people are just posers, and so they know WTTBP, like, hello, it's so cool. Not like they know anything else.

And people who always go "no way, betch, he's mine, you can't have him" totally should re-evaluate the fact that they aren't exactly in any claim or ownership to that person, and that they probably haven't even met any of those people, except in their dizziest daydreams. (trust me, I have a friend like that)

Teenies should learn to BACK OFF, because the real fans really DO "own" their celebrities, and love them for everything, not just because they can shake their asses or because they're HOT.

That's just really my opinion, and it's just an expression, so if anyone wants to counter, go right ahead, maybe it's just me.
sammy.way
Banned
sammy.way
February 9th, 2008 at 10:48pm
whatever
i started liking them when i heard i dont love you
just becuz you didnt like them before doesnt mean your a real fan
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 10th, 2008 at 04:43pm
I know I just RECENTLY (ie: September or so) started liking them, but I didnt even see the band memebers at first. I only heard them on my friends mp3. I know Im not a teenie, and neither are my friends teenies for their band(Fall Out Boy). But, even so, we joke around, and tease each other about our favorite band members. I know I joke around with my friend a LOT about how she prefers Patrick Stump(vocals for FOB) over any of the other band members, and she teases me about how I like the whole band and stuff. We all know we arent serious at all, we are just joking. But, for me, Ive never reallyt been truly obssesed with any real person, especailly people who are twice my age. I dont see a point in it. The closest I ever got was Harry Potter, and even then, he was my age lol.

Also, recently I had a friend over who I hadnt seen in AGES. I had the Rolling Stone cover poster up on my wall with Fall Out Boy in it and she pointed straight at Pete Wentz(bassist and the guy with heavy eyeliner) and said "OmG i LyKe T0taali luuuuurrrrvvveee him!" I asked her who he was, and she couldnt answer lol. I asked which band he was in, saw her look straight at the poster, scanning it, and of course she answered correctly, but I knew she had cheated. Later on, I spent the night with her, and she wouldnt shut up about him. She was getting pretty graphic too, about things I dont want to type here. She may be 17, but he is still WAY older than her. I had her listen to some Fall Out Boy music too, and she hated it. Even after I told her it was Fall Out Boy, and Pete wrote the lyrics. Thank god a)my friends didnt get a hold of her, and b) there arent any MCR teenies around here. Just wanna be "gangstas" and their future girlfriends.
/end of rant