Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
February 10th, 2008 at 05:24pm
bleh. statements " like omgzz he's all mine" come out of ignorance, and obviously not really knowing my chem and understanding what they're about. it doesn't make me mad anymore, i just roll my eyes and think "yeah, he's def. all yours..."

but i do hate when people try really hard to classify my chem, especially as "emo." again, that's another completely ignorant statement. it's so irritating when people are all "i'm emo and i <3 mcr!" what's the deal with having the need to classify everything and everyone? sure, it may be a stage kids go through (feeling the need to classify themselves and other people) but it's highly annoying, and i wish people would realize that they don't need to try to fit into one catagory or made up sterotype.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 11th, 2008 at 11:21pm
i feel kinda bad becoz i was (&many of us were) teenie once. i still fantasize abt sex with some artistes/celebs. & i go gaga over frerard/waycest. but i also appreciate them for more than that. & IMHO, that's what important.

Sure it's great being a sex symbol & having fans wanting to jump into bed with u - must be an intoxicating feeling - but at the end of the day, u wanna be more than that. u want to be acknowledged as a person who is more than a face (or a "7 inches! I swear!"Wink rumour.

Spkihg of which. do you not INSANELY hate people - men & women both - who love to Kiss & Tell? im telling ya, if a so-called fan (consenting adult age) ever happens to fuck gerry or frank or whoever in a wild 1-night stand & then sells it to the paper..... i mean, gawd, u're that humiliated, but u wanna tell the whole world abt it?? for a hefty sum i'll bet! have a little dignity for gods sake. u were both wrong, admit it & get over it u spotlight whore
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 12th, 2008 at 02:45pm
I don't want to sound like a bitch because I'm really not, but I have one of the most annoying fucking teenie friends going. She only started to like MCR because of me. And she only likes the singles. I tripped her the other day by playing a random bullets song and she was all like "ScReAmO CrAp lol!"

And her obsession with Mikey is getting way out of hand [get the pun? lol]. Damn, she calls Alicia a slut almost every day! She 'doesn't like' Ray for some reason, but she happily fills up her laptop with pictures of Mikey and Frank and Gerard. I thought there were FIVE members of My Chem? And she has the fucking sheer CHEEK to call herself a 'OmG Lyk HArDcOrE' fan and they 'saved her life'. WTFF? She has a awesome life. She has great parents, good friends and only has homework to worry about. She told me that MCR stopped her from killing herself.

She's a poser-teenie MCR fan and I can't stand her sometimes. She can't be a fan if she disses their music and dislikes Ray and Bob.

Sorry about the rant, I'm just really pissed off with her.

Disgust
Bow
Killjoy
Bow
February 13th, 2008 at 02:39pm
so what happens when someone is obsessed and they are OLDER than the band members? LOL only teasing. Thought I would drop back in and say Hi, it's a phase they will grow out of it, well some do others like me stay insane all our lives!
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 14th, 2008 at 12:55am
Raytarded!:
I don't want to sound like a bitch because I'm really not, but I have one of the most annoying fucking teenie friends going. She only started to like MCR because of me. And she only likes the singles. I tripped her the other day by playing a random bullets song and she was all like "ScReAmO CrAp lol!"

And her obsession with Mikey is getting way out of hand [get the pun? lol]. Damn, she calls Alicia a slut almost every day! She 'doesn't like' Ray for some reason, but she happily fills up her laptop with pictures of Mikey and Frank and Gerard. I thought there were FIVE members of My Chem? And she has the fucking sheer CHEEK to call herself a 'OmG Lyk HArDcOrE' fan and they 'saved her life'. WTFF? She has a awesome life. She has great parents, good friends and only has homework to worry about. She told me that MCR stopped her from killing herself.

She's a poser-teenie MCR fan and I can't stand her sometimes. She can't be a fan if she disses their music and dislikes Ray and Bob.

Disgust

Dammit I Hate Posers.

They probably wouldnt appreciate the depth of many MCR songs. to them it's be just like "oh its a catchy tune and the singers r like soooo cute." Helloooo....catchy tunes & cute singers? who r we talkin about, N' Sync? (snort)

No offense to n'sync btw. at least THEY never pretended to be smthg they're not.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
February 14th, 2008 at 07:27am
Collision Kiss:
No offense to n'sync btw. at least THEY never pretended to be smthg they're not.

*giggle*

N'Sync is from where I live. They're always in the clubs and running around. Let's just say the Lance Bass "news bomb" didn't surprise *anyone* from Orlando. (/spam)

I have a photo of the band up as my desktop on my work computer, and one of my staff was saying how much she loves Gerard, so I asked her what her favorite song was. She said she doesn't like the music, she just thinks he's cute. Oy.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 14th, 2008 at 02:51pm
teen magazines like sugar and mizz create teenies, i was flicking through one the other day and i saw an article about my chem, i read through it and at the end it said ''we are SO crushing on the lead singer'', i got really pissed off when i read that, they didn't even mention gerards name they just said 'the lead singer' Cussing
seriously, i don't care if people think that the guys are hot or whatever, i just wish they would listen to the music (that means more than 2 songs) and listen to what the band have to say cause they have got so much to give
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
February 15th, 2008 at 03:33am
i really hate teenies. There is one time when I started to like mcr and when i like something, i get obssessed over it and talk about it all the time but not in a teenie way like, "listen to this, its genius" or "if i get to be in their concert, i'll die happy." So, one of my classmates overheard me talking about gerard and showing some band pics to my friends and the next thing i know she was talking about gerard! She even had the nerve to talk to me about the hotness of gerard. SO, I asked her how she found out about mcr (they weren't popular in our country during that time yet). and she told me that she just overheard me talking about him and she saw his picture on the net. She started doing annoying things like, she started using gerard's pic as her display image in ym and such. She didn't even know any mcr song! she didn't even know anyone else in the band! SO, i gave her a "talking to" she wouldn't forget and she finally stopped her teenie ways...or maybe only when i'm around
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
February 15th, 2008 at 12:07pm
I'll be honest, when I see a new picture of any of the guys I can and probably will go 'fangirl' all over them.
Their music comes first for me, honestly, and that's the main reason I absolutely love/adore them. I'm not going to say they saved my life, 'cause they didn't. I was never on the ferge off suicide or selfharm or anything like that. They're just helping me through a tough time.
Anyway, I do dislike people going all 'teenie' over them and yelling in their face you that you want their babies or something, is waaaaay out of line.
But I'm not above drooling all over them and being attracted to them 'cause seriously, they are good looking.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 15th, 2008 at 12:50pm
Bow:
so what happens when someone is obsessed and they are OLDER than the band members?
LMFAO that'd be me! And just for the record, I know just as much about the band as any Bullets-era fan does. The fact that I wasn't in a VFW hall with them should NOT matter, and I would've been happy to be there had I known, but RL prevented me from knowing that they were there at that moment in time. I bought all the cds, I buy singles, vinyls, and vintage merch when I find and can afford them, and I always turn out to support them at whatever venues they're playing that I can get to.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 15th, 2008 at 03:12pm
Collision Kiss:
Raytarded!:

Disgust

Dammit I Hate Posers.

They probably wouldnt appreciate the depth of many MCR songs. to them it's be just like "oh its a catchy tune and the singers r like soooo cute." Helloooo....catchy tunes & cute singers? who r we talkin about, N' Sync? (snort)

She basically copies everything I do. I'm at the end of my fucking rope with her at the moment. I bet the only MCR song she 'gets' is Famous Last Words or Teenagers. She heard Demolition Lovers the other day and was all like, "WtF IzZ ThIs sHiT?!"

No
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 16th, 2008 at 08:24am
A_Shadows_Kiss:

Anyway, I do dislike people going all 'teenie' over them and yelling in their face you that you want their babies or something, is waaaaay out of line.

what are people thinking when they say to the guys they want their babies, in my eyes, thats a really messed up thing to say to someone you met like once lol
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
February 16th, 2008 at 08:46am
ann-ARGH!:
A_Shadows_Kiss:

what are people thinking when they say to the guys they want their babies, in my eyes, thats a really messed up thing to say to someone you met like once lol

Totally agree with you there. Imagine what the person yelled at must think! Seriously, if I heard someone say that to/about them at first I'd go all Shocked and then I'd laugh so hard. I would pity whoever was yelled at though...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 16th, 2008 at 12:54pm
ann-ARGH!:
what are people thinking when they say to the guys they want their babies

They're thinking the same inane thoughts as the fan who does one or more of these sort of things:

-Screams directly into the dudes' faces while they're being nice and signing stuff and/or taking pictures with fans;

-Touches and/or grabs the dudes inappropriately or aggressively;

-Runs after the dudes as they attempt to exit someplace, yelling and pounding on their car windows;

-Annoys the dudes repeatedly as they attempt to set up their gear, have a cigarette, eat a meal, or engage in a conversation outside of a venue;

-Posts awful things about the dudes' wives or girlfriends;

-Insults the dudes for HAVING wives or girlfriends, and/or not making said fan the center of their universe that day.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 16th, 2008 at 04:47pm

I saw somone with a "Mrs Gerard Way" badge on her bag.
Rolling Eyes
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 16th, 2008 at 07:13pm
Lovesick Melody.:

I saw somone with a "Mrs Gerard Way" badge on her bag.
Rolling Eyes

Reminds me of someone calling Gerard 'G/Gee' or 'Lyn-Z' Lin.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 16th, 2008 at 11:00pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
-Runs after the dudes as they attempt to exit someplace, yelling and pounding on their car windows

I think that one is pretty common lol.....it's like when ur brain has a sort of hyperconniption fit, u lose all rationality and go press your naked tits against the car window. i know a lot of rock stars who really dig that, but somehow mychem doesn't seem like the sort who would. i dunno. are there any interviews where they specifically mention their reaction to extreme groupie/teenie behavior?

its all a bit insane anyway....but well, i dun think they'll be able to escape their sex god status completely. Heck, Steve Tyler is like 50 (i think) and some girls my age still think he's hot. all part of the package i guess. i think, tho, that i'd be slightly disappointed if mychem did take advantage of some naive young groupie wannabe.
PrincessK492
Killjoy
PrincessK492
February 17th, 2008 at 02:34am
Collision Kiss:
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
-Runs after the dudes as they attempt to exit someplace, yelling and pounding on their car windows

I think that one is pretty common lol.....it's like when ur brain has a sort of hyperconniption fit, u lose all rationality and go press your naked tits against the car window. i know a lot of rock stars who really dig that, but somehow mychem doesn't seem like the sort who would. i dunno. are there any interviews where they specifically mention their reaction to extreme groupie/teenie behavior?

its all a bit insane anyway....but well, i dun think they'll be able to escape their sex god status completely. Heck, Steve Tyler is like 50 (i think) and some girls my age still think he's hot. all part of the package i guess. i think, tho, that i'd be slightly disappointed if mychem did take advantage of some naive young groupie wannabe.

Yeah, they've said in LOTMS that they're sort of "anti-rock and roll" stars in the way that they don't take advantage of groupies or disrespect women.

Here's the interview.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 17th, 2008 at 03:00am
Executrix:
That...has nothing to do with the conversation and what's the big deal about that? He calls HIMSELF G anyhow.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 17th, 2008 at 12:01pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:
Executrix:
That...has nothing to do with the conversation and what's the big deal about that? He calls HIMSELF G anyhow.

How does that have nothing to do with the conversation? Seriously grow up. Quit post stalking me and stop instigating. You're warned.