Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 17th, 2008 at 06:10pm
Rolling Eyes

The fact remains that the bandmembers are all just people, and they deserve to be treated with the same amount of courtesy as you would treat anyone else you were just meeting for the first time.
Emmii_MCR
Killjoy
Emmii_MCR
February 17th, 2008 at 06:42pm
I feel bad for them, I think they're hot too but honestly I care more about the music. The music is what attracted me to them in the first place.
daneeissxc.
Jazz Hands
daneeissxc.
February 17th, 2008 at 07:19pm
Argh. Teenies these days.
Ok, you must admit that alot of us had our 'teenie' moments and shit. But what will the band itself think of their fanbase when they see random teenies going "Zomfg i'Ts Gerald WayNe!!!1!!1!1! zOMfg IT's McR!!111!111!!!"? They'll think that we don't appreciate their music, but only their looks.

And I hate teenies. Like, MAJORLY. But we can't be wishing death upon them. Let's just hope they outgrow their teenie-ness soon.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
February 18th, 2008 at 03:41am
Hmm im over all this shi about teenies.. Honestly I dont really care about them. I know I love MCR for their music and what theyre all about. Not just because "WOW GEERARD is HAWWTT!" he is but come on theres more to him than just that.

----

But, it also sux when people say to you "Oh fuck not another teenie" just because theyre young e.g 12-13 . Not all kids that age are teenies, some love MCR for all the right reasons. it does suck when people judge you because of your age, when they really just take a random guess.
Natalie__x
Killjoy
Natalie__x
February 18th, 2008 at 09:02am
Well, yes they're hot, and I had a teenie moment before the concert n' all, but I just tend to ignore them. You see it all the time on YouTube, but I couldn't even be bothered to reply to them anymore.

Oh and I agree with the person above me. I get that sometimes 'cause of my age... Rolling Eyes
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 19th, 2008 at 01:54pm
i don't care if people have crushes on them an' all because its only natural to get crushes on celebrities and so on but i wish some people wouldn't milk it as much as they do and focus more on the music instead of the 'hotness' of the guys.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 30th, 2011 at 06:47am
Tragic.:
My friend is all like that.
I can't stand it.
She would be like Oh I wannaa makee out with himm ohh yeaahhh.
Then I would be all likeShocked ...Ackward.
She doesn't even know his name!
>_<"

yeah.... my friend is like that 2....everytime she does that I just say "I have 2 go 2 the bathroom" and walk away

teenies No No
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 4th, 2012 at 05:02pm
It's pathetic. Yeah, the boys are pretty good looking, and i wish Gerard was my boyfriend, but a ton of other chicks do too, and he is happily married, so people need to calm down. You don't need to pretend to be their girlfriend or their wife because you are not,, and I would think that would make them sort of uncomfortable, maybe even mad if they heard you say that.
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
June 5th, 2012 at 12:03am
Yeah.. definitely they would feel very uncomfortable.. but anyway, first of all, let's make a point. It's not bad to say they're good looking, because they are. And we've ALL freaked a little because of that. So, having said that, I think the most annoying thing is when that's the only thing they care about. Their looks. And sometimes they even get to the point of hating their wives. It's stressing (and yes, it's pathetic) to see a person acting like that. I think we all should respect their privacy and love them because of all the things they've done for us not because of their looks.