Don't have an account? Create one!

Which One Are You?

AuthorMessage
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:47pm
This is the last 1 of my little Quizzes http://www.quizilla.com/users/patar992/quizzes/Which%20MCR%20member%20are%20you%3F http://www.tinypic.com and then Here so i did everything for u so it shouldnt b a prob!

Image You r a Frankie.You r outgoing and like to joke around alot sum ppl might think you immature but u dont care.u can b wild at times and dont like to b proven wrong RITE ALL TH EWAY!!!!!!!!1
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:49pm
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:50pm
"your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek."
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:53pm
Nikki:
"your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek."
Midnight Fistfight
Really Not Okay
Midnight Fistfight
"your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control."
only happy when it rains.
Really Not Okay
only happy when it rains.
Nikki:

I'm the same as you. Yay, I'm a Mikey! Cool
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:55pm
Jenna:
Nikki:

*snug* I love you.
You put teh slogan
back at full length <3
COOKIE FOR JENNA.
*gives cookie*
pendulum;
Salute You in Your Grave
pendulum;
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:55pm
Jenna:
Nikki:

wow me too!
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:58pm
your a ray!you are a little shy but people seem to like you alot.you have kool hair and you like to go crazy on stage.people find you kool and crazy. Cool

I wanted Bob though Sad
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:59pm
your a bob!you are usually shy and not many people know the real you.people tend to think you are strange because you dont talk much.

go me Smile
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:15pm
your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.

hooray for mikeys<3
TEAR O TRON
Bleeding on the Floor
TEAR O TRON
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:21pm
im a Gerard!Smile
Danibabi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danibabi!
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:26pm
your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.

HECK YES!
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:28pm
your a Ray!you are a little shy but people seem to like you alot.you have kool hair and you like to go crazy on stage.people find you kool and crazy.

YEAH RAY RULES!
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:41pm
Danibabi!:

HECK YES!

HECK DOUBLE YES!!
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:00pm
>.>;
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:23pm
Yay! I'm a Ray! *huggles Ray* Hey, my hair isn't cool... It used to be red, but now its ORANGE cuz it faaaded.
girlfriend in a coma
Motor Baby
girlfriend in a coma
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:42pm
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.
.......amen to that .. couldnt be more right ....
iDancewithWolves
Thinking Happy Thoughts
iDancewithWolves
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:55pm

^^^ i feel soo special. lol
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
October 23rd, 2005 at 09:43pm
im Gerard.....cool!