Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 9th, 2007 at 08:23pm
I am! Just wondering if anyone else is going too.

Edited by "a bad reaction."
I just changed the name of the topic, so it's easier to find it. =]
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 9th, 2007 at 10:37pm
I am! Smile
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 10th, 2007 at 08:24am
Yup! I'm going!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 10th, 2007 at 03:39pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I'm sorry, you just don't understand!!! I've been listening to xl 106.7 since 10:00 THIS MORNING! I've text messaged them 10 times (like twice every hour) trying to win tickets and no dice!!! I could cry. I'm just gonna have to buy tickets lol. Okay yeah, I had to vent.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 10th, 2007 at 04:59pm
kill joy:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay I'm sorry, you just don't understand!!! I've been listening to xl 106.7 since 10:00 THIS MORNING! I've text messaged them 10 times (like twice every hour) trying to win tickets and no dice!!! I could cry. I'm just gonna have to buy tickets lol. Okay yeah, I had to vent.

Ooh...It's going to be pretty hard to get good tickets now..unless you buy general admission on the floor but I think those are sold out...I got mine off of the presale on Thursday and we still didn't get fantastic seats. I went on ticketmaster.com yesterday to see if they had better tickets but they're just getting worse. I also went on this morning at 10:00 right when they went on sale for the public and the only seats they had for sale were in the wayy back on the 3rd levle. I'm on the first levle in row N in box 112...It's near the back of the first levle but I have been to the St.Pete Times Forum before and these are pretty good seats. Dance
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
February 10th, 2007 at 05:08pm
Oh kill koy, have you tried calling in? Lol...
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 11th, 2007 at 03:02am
You can call me Elle.

Yeah I sent a crap load of text messages to them. I have not won lol.

I tried buying tickets, but the second level didn't seem worth it. since the floor tickets were sold out.

Plus my mom said if they sold out today they would probably add another day here in florida.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 11th, 2007 at 10:46am
I've been to the St. Pete Times Forum before, and I think there are ways to get on the ground even if you have a seat ticket. So, if you get a shitty spot, don't fret. You can always try to get on the floor when My Chem comes on.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 11th, 2007 at 11:15am
I'm not sure where my seat is. I'm going with my cousin, and my aunt bought the tickets. I haven't getten the chance to ask her where our seats are yet.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 11th, 2007 at 01:14pm
Ha ^ my cousin was going to take me and my friend.
She hates them *gasp i know*. But my mom's like I'm not letting her little friend drive them!

I went to the mall with her on Friday and I went into hot topic and I was like help me find my chemical romance shirts, and she goes YOU MEAN THE DEVIL WORSHIPERS!

So then I said LIKE OMG YES I LOVE THEM. I was sounding like an air head on purpose btw.

I was slightly offended though.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 11th, 2007 at 01:15pm
Oh and flame if you go to their tour section on their site you can hit TIX and it'll take you to ticket master and then to the right they have the seating chart. I hope that helps after you find out the row.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 11th, 2007 at 05:59pm
I'm going! I got GA tickets. Thank God for that, too, because I heard GA is sold out, but I'm not positive about that.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 11th, 2007 at 08:04pm
kill joy:
Oh and flame if you go to their tour section on their site you can hit TIX and it'll take you to ticket master and then to the right they have the seating chart. I hope that helps after you find out the row.

No, I've got no clue where we're sitting wouldn't do any good. I need to ask my aunt next time I see her.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 11th, 2007 at 08:05pm
kill joy:
Ha ^ my cousin was going to take me and my friend.
She hates them *gasp i know*. But my mom's like I'm not letting her little friend drive them!

I went to the mall with her on Friday and I went into hot topic and I was like help me find my chemical romance shirts, and she goes YOU MEAN THE DEVIL WORSHIPERS!

So then I said LIKE OMG YES I LOVE THEM. I was sounding like an air head on purpose btw.

I was slightly offended though.

Yeah. My cousin likes them, thanks to me. Lol.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 14th, 2007 at 11:53am
Dang, we are gonna have the best night ever! Is anyone going to the Tampa show AND the Fort Lauderdale show besides me?
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 14th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Rachelle_5:
Dang, we are gonna have the best night ever! Is anyone going to the Tampa show AND the Fort Lauderdale show besides me?

That would be me! Wouldn't miss either of them for the world! Very Happy
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 14th, 2007 at 09:34pm
I'm counting down the days! When I tell people I'm going to both, they always ask me why. I say "if YOU had the opportunity to see your favorite band twice, wouldn't YOU?" They usually say yes.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 15th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Exactly. People think it's ridiculous that I see them so much, but hey, you never know when they will stop touring. I want to see them as many times as I possibly can before I die.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 16th, 2007 at 04:52pm
Rachelle_5:

I wish. I don't think I'll be able to. Sad
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 16th, 2007 at 06:37pm
WHY WHAT HAPPENED???