Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:28pm
MCR_IsLovee:
omg i was looking through my binoculars when he did that to. and i bought my tickets lioke 3 adn a half months ago and they said online that only the second floor was be sold everything else was sold out.

That's because they lie, I didn't believe my mom, but she was right. Did you see the nose bleed seats? OMG I'm glad I waited.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
Man Gerard''s pants were super tight. I mean skin tight.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
double post
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:31pm
i think he was wearing two pairs of pants again. ya and i would have sucked to be on the third floor! i would have snuck down. what did everone get for merch? i got the necklace, the tour shirt, the pins and stickers, and the poster.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

lmfao I was wondering if that's what he did. Yeah my mom sat for the last two songs. I was so proud. What merch did you get?

My mom and me where by the stairs, but the people on the other side of me sucked. They didn't even know the words or anything and they wouldn't scream and they wouldn't even barely clap.

I got the hoodie with My Chemical Romance written in the top corner in the font that's on the TBP album cover, and it has the Black Parade costume imprinted in like a yellowy white on the front and it says The Black Parade on the sleave. If you remember the numbers for them it was #21.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:34pm
MCR_IsLovee:
i think he was wearing two pairs of pants again. ya and i would have sucked to be on the third floor! i would have snuck down. what did everone get for merch? i got the necklace, the tour shirt, the pins and stickers, and the poster.

what does the necklace look like?
I got the tour shirt and a messanger bag. My mom went during teenagers to get it. She wanted me to go (with her credit card and I was like no way). I wanted the tour shirt and the marching hoodie. But my mom said it was 40 dollars so she got me the messanger bag. She said she was going to get the poster... but she didn't Cry. Oh well I love my stuff.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Ooh I almost got the necklace. Isn't it like a coffin that says MCR on it?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:35pm
lauren;:
I got the hoodie with My Chemical Romance written in the top corner in the font that's on the TBP album cover, and it has the Black Parade costume imprinted in like a yellowy white on the front and it says The Black Parade on the sleave. If you remember the numbers for them it was #21.

That's the one I wanted lol, but my mom said it was to expensive. I'll just get it later. I love my stuff.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:40pm
ya the necklace is like circular (sp?) with a coffin and in the coffin it says mcr. and then around it on the bottom it says my chemical romance. ill put some pictures of it up when i can get it uploaded. and ya i reallyyyyyyy wanted the hoodie but my mom was like no! its 40 dollars and its summer time and i was like so its MCR!
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:40pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

That's the one I wanted lol, but my mom said it was to expensive. I'll just get it later. I love my stuff.

Yeah since it was so expensive I couldn't get anything else...I wanted the poster and the buttons though. But I do love my hoodie. =] Oh and does anyone know if any of the guys came out after the concert because I wanted to stay but my mom made us leave. Cry
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:41pm
Haha, I was on the floor, right in front behind the giant mosh pit, I had a great view.
My friend looked at me funny when I pointed to Gerard's crotch and said "That's where he keeps the hamster" bwhuhaha.
I got the poster and the butters and stickers.
I wanted to gray hoodie, but my mother is cheap and only gave me 20 dollars.
Smile
Haha
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:43pm
lauren;:
Pumpkin Peazy:

Yeah since it was so expensive I couldn't get anything else...I wanted the poster and the buttons though. But I do love my hoodie. =] Oh and does anyone know if any of the guys came out after the concert because I wanted to stay but my mom made us leave. Cry

Ya Frank came out 15 minutes after i left my mom and dad made me leave to. he came out around 12:00!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Dr. Fang:
Haha, I was on the floor, right in front behind the giant mosh pit, I had a great view.
My friend looked at me funny when I pointed to Gerard's crotch and said "That's where he keeps the hamster" bwhuhaha.
Smile
Haha

I read your story. You're hispanic right? So am I, can I send you a friend request?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:44pm
MCR_IsLovee:
ya the necklace is like circular (sp?) with a coffin and in the coffin it says mcr. and then around it on the bottom it says my chemical romance. ill put some pictures of it up when i can get it uploaded. and ya i reallyyyyyyy wanted the hoodie but my mom was like no! its 40 dollars and its summer time and i was like so its MCR!

lol. My mom says to not get too much stuff from one band. Because when I went to my Nsync Concert when I was 8 or 9 I got a 25 dollar fabric poster... and when I didn't care for them anymore I took it down. But it's not like that with mcr. I LOVE them.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:45pm
I'm actually not Hispanic, I'm as white as they come, haha.
I have people at my school ask me if my mother or something was black, they think my name came from BET or something,

I have no idea where they came up with it. But yeah, that'd be cool.
=)

And to answer the push question, yeah, he seriously bent down and stopped me from leaning over and pushed me back. Denied.

Edit: I was so happy when they played 'Heaven help us' but I felt like the only person in the area who knew the words.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:46pm
lauren;:

Yeah Frankie came out Cry. My mom actually wanted to go when prison was playing, I was like "IT'S ALMOST OVER MA!" And then she made me leave right away. But it's a two hour drive and she made me go to school and everything.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Double post again sorry, my computer froze.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Dr. Fang:
Smile
Haha

LOL I thought about that cause my friend leaned over to me right at the start of the show and said OMG he has a bulge LOL

Edit: Oh Heaven Help Us was so beautiful and powerful . . . I wondered the same thing about the words but I saw several people around me and me included seeing our heart out.

Did anyone laugh when Gerard went over to the drum set and totally checked out his reflection and fixed his hair and check his make up? I don't know if he was serious or if it was just part of the show but I laughed so hard at that.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Dr. Fang:
I'm actually not Hispanic, I'm as white as they come, haha.
I have people at my school ask me if my mother or something was black, they think my name came from BET or something,

I have no idea where they came up with it. But yeah, that'd be cool.
=)

And to answer the push question, yeah, he seriously bent down and stopped me from leaning over and pushed me back. Denied.

Edit: I was so happy when they played 'Heaven help us' but I felt like the only person in the area who knew the words.

OH okay lol. Well I sent you one anyways lol.
What a aljdfaoldjfkldjf.

I know! The people around me didn't even sing. I sang as loud as I could.

Did you hear someone scream Mcrmy? I really want to know lol.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Ya MCR will always be my favorite band and I proved it to myself last night when i started bawling when they came out.