Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

Yeah Frankie came out Cry. My mom actually wanted to go when prison was playing, I was like "IT'S ALMOST OVER MA!" And then she made me leave right away. But it's a two hour drive and she made me go to school and everything.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
NOOOOOO! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO COME OUT BUT MY MOM WOULDN'T LET ME STAY!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:49pm
porcelinajune:
LOL I thought about that cause my friend leaned over to me right at the start of the show and said OMG he has a bulge LOL

Did anyone laugh when Gerard went over to the drum set and totally checked out his reflection and fixed his hair and check his make up? I don't know if he was serious or if it was just part of the show but I laughed so hard at that.

lmfao I thought it was jjust the zipper buldging.
That part was awesome. My mom thinks he's gay Neutral
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:50pm
lauren;:
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
NOOOOOO! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO COME OUT BUT MY MOM WOULDN'TLET ME STAY!

Did you leave right away? Or did you stay and then leave?
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:52pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
porcelinajune:
LOL I thought about that cause my friend leaned over to me right at the start of the show and said OMG he has a bulge LOL

Did anyone laugh when Gerard went over to the drum set and totally checked out his reflection and fixed his hair and check his make up? I don't know if he was serious or if it was just part of the show but I laughed so hard at that.

Ya my mom tottaly thinks he is bi and i was like ok whatever. ya he looked at himself twice in the drums i noticed that to.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:54pm
MCR_IsLovee:

Ya my mom tottaly thinks he is bi and i was like ok whatever. ya he looked at himself twice in the drums i noticed that to.[/quote]

Okay don't get me wrong, I love him. He's my favorite, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. He's very flamboyant on stage. And he holds his cigarettes like a girl.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:57pm
Haha,
I loved his fake accent. I had a dude who was on the crew after the show come by me and my friend and was like "Are they some overseas band or something, England?" and we just started laughing, and I was like "No, it's a fake accent, he does it for the ladies"
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
Pumpkin Peazy:

Did you leave right away? Or did you stay and then leave?

We went straight to the car after and I wanted to wait out there so badly but I couldn't because my mom wouldn't let me. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
I'm seriously crying right now...My parents know how much that means to me...
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
Okay, was it just me or did anyone else see people with digital cameras? And I don't mean camera phones. I mean digital cameras.

And I had put my mom's wallet in my purse (because she just carries a backpack as a purse and I had to get searched. And then when that guy was waving that metal detector around me he stopped it over my pants and was like empty out your pockets. But then he's like nevermind, it's just your belt. He was an ass.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:58pm
lauren;:
We went straight to the car after and I wanted to wait out there so badly but I couldn't because my mom wouldn't let me. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
I'm seriously crying right now...My parents know how much that means to me...

My mom did too. But I don't mind because I would have gotten home around 2 something in the morning.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Dr. Fang:
Haha,
I loved his fake accent. I had a dude who was on the crew after the show come by me and my friend and was like "Are they some overseas band or something, England?" and we just started laughing, and I was like "No, it's a fake accent, he does it for the ladies"

On the crew and he didn't even know? LMAO
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:00pm
OMG

Did anyone else see that body guard spike that bottle of water down. It was going to hit Gerard! That body guard was huge too, but he was like a freaking volley ball player lol.
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:01pm
He was the crew for the forum, not the band.
=P

edit: Someone threw a bottle?

Dude, since I was by the pit, before cancer, I looked at all the dudes that were pitting and said "I swear, you start a pit during this song and I will kick you in the nads"
They were making me angry, I had to fight off a few of them. It must have looked weird, a really short girl kicking and screaming at huge drunk dudes, but I thought it was pretty funny.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:01pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
OMG

Did anyone else see that body guard spike that bottle of water down. It was going to hit Gerard! That body guard was huge too, but he was like a freaking volley ball player lol.

I didn't see that but I saw cups of beer flying everywhere and one almost went on stage near Gerard.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Dr. Fang:
He was the crew for the forum, not the band.
=P

Oh okay lol.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:03pm
lauren;:
I didn't see that but I saw cups of beer flying everywhere and one almost went on stage near Gerard.

I saw that too, and somebody threw a cup of beer at Frankie and he back tracked it so fast I laughed. Why would they throw cups? That's stupid.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

My mom did too. But I don't mind because I would have gotten home around 2 something in the morning.

I live in Sarasota and that's like one hour from Tampa...We got home at like 11:00 so if we waited a little longer we would have been home probably before midnight....So I'm really upset right now..Cry
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:05pm
lauren;:
I live in Sarasota and that's like one hour from Tampa...We got home at like 11:00 so if we waited a little longer we would have been home probably before midnight....So I'm really upset right now..Cry
It's okay lol. *pats on the back* They're playing at grad bash (about thirty minutes from here and ten minutes from my moms job) and I can't go! If I was born one year earlier I could have gone Cry They're playing today and tomorrow there. I want to sneak over the wall but my mom won't let me.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:06pm
Who else is keeping their bag that the merch came in? It's so cute with the skeleton guy.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
Pumpkin Peazy:

I saw that too, and somebody threw a cup of beer at Frankie and he back tracked it so fast I laughed. Why would they throw cups? That's stupid.

I know, but the person who threw it was near the front so if it went a little further beer would have went all over Gerard.
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
^ I love your signature,
I laughed so hard when he said that,
does anyone remember the speech he gave about MCR, when he said "I find his language to be appauling" and other stuff.