Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:08pm
Yeah that's like the only part I heard...I couldn't understand the rest of the speech.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:09pm
lauren;:
I know, but the person who threw it was near the front so if it went a little further beer would have went all over Gerard.

Idiots. Fans wouldn't do that. At least I wouldn't.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:10pm
Dr. Fang:
^ I love your signature,
I laughed so hard when he said that,
does anyone remember the speech he gave about MCR, when he said "I find his language to be appauling" and other stuff.

Yeah he was talking about himself. And then he said he's a horrible dresser too or something like that.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:10pm
On the bags it says www.bandmerch.com but it doesn't have any mcr stuff. Anyone care to help me look?
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:14pm

porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 04:14pm
LOL I know security was totally laughing at us for being so nuts over this band. My friend was like "I think they are judging us" I was like oh well. However, even security was wowed by MCRs awesomeness cause they kept turning around and smiling. At one point Frank, threw down the cup he had been drinkin out of and it ended up right on the floor by security. All these girls started screaming for security to give them the cup and the security couldn't believe people wanted the cup LOL

LOL also, how funny was it when the piece of the set fell down and Gerard did a double take and Worm was just standing off to the side dying laughing.

To the person who held up the sign . .I was just a couple of people away from you at the barrier.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:17pm
porcelinajune:
LOL I know security was totally laughing at us for being so nuts over this band. My friend was like "I think they are judging us" I was like oh well. However, even security was wowed by MCRs awesomeness cause they kept turning around and smiling. At one point Frank, threw down the cup he had been drinkin out of and it ended up right on the floor by security. All these girls started screaming for security to give them the cup and the security couldn't believe people wanted the cup LOL

LOL also, how funny was it when the piece of the set fell down and Gerard did a double take and Worm was just standing off to the side dying laughing.

To the person who held up the sign . .I was just a couple of people away from you at the barrier.

What piece of the set fell?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:20pm
I loved when we sang that one part for Gerard (what song was that by the way?) and he messed with the spot light Mr. Green
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:32pm
I didn't see a piece of the set fall. O.o
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:33pm
Same here, I must not have been looking.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
I loved when we sang that one part for Gerard (what song was that by the way?) and he messed with the spot light Mr. Green

OOOH OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!! WHEN HE SHOWN (sp?) IT ON MY SECTION I WAS LIKE THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WAS LIKE JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND WAVING AND SCREAMING AND GOING ABSOLOUTLY CRAZZY, AND HE SMILED AND WWWWWAAAVED!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT WAS TO ME! I guess you could say I was the most noticeable in my section. =] Oh and I think the song was Mama, I'm not sure though, maybe it was Disenchanted?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

Yess, Thank you thank you. =]
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 04:39pm
For some reason, I want to say it was Teenagers but it might have been moma that he did the spotlight and he did it again at the end.

The piece of the set fell right behind Ray it was during Disenchanted I believe.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 04:41pm
It was sort of wierd with Mikey not being there though.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:44pm
THAT WASN'T MIKEY?!!?! WHO WAS IT?? I was wondering how his hair got so long and why he was like in the corner the whole time...Why wasn't Mikey there?
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:45pm
I felt a little angry about this.

I've had five chances to meet Mikey, including this one, and it's still never happened. I would like to get the chance to tell the dude he's my hero, but some thing in life is making him avoid me.
T_T
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:45pm
lauren;:
OOOH OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!! WHEN HE SHOWN (sp?) IT ON MY SECTION I WAS LIKE THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WAS LIKE JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND WAVING AND SCREAMING AND GOING ABSOLOUTLY CRAZZY, AND HE SMILED AND WWWWWAAAVED!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT WAS TO ME! I guess you could say I was the most noticeable in my section. =] Oh and I think the song was Mama, I'm not sure though, maybe it was Disenchanted?

OMG YES! And then in one part he stared at my section. And my mom waved, and I was like what are you doing? And she said he was looking right at us. And I was like Cheese. I believe my mom too, because I'm always like well maybe he/she did that because I try to look on the brighter side and my mom always kills it and says please you know blah blah blah. <------- that was an example.

So yeah I think he did look my way, I hope.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:46pm
porcelinajune:
For some reason, I want to say it was Teenagers but it might have been moma that he did the spotlight and he did it again at the end.

The piece of the set fell right behind Ray it was during Disenchanted I believe.

Thanks Very Happy
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:47pm
Dr. Fang:
I felt a little angry about this.

I've had five chances to meet Mikey, including this one, and it's still never happened. I would like to get the chance to tell the dude he's my hero, but some thing in life is making him avoid me.
T_T

I highly doubt you'll meet Mikey unless you get some meet and greet or see him somewhere outside of a show. He's highly antisocial. ><;