Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:30pm
LOL He was so hidden in the back. I saws him though. He had a big fun smile on his face while playing. I kept forgetting about Mikey's replacement cause he stayed tucked away as well.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:31pm
^^^^^^
This is why I want to see the show again from the seats (close seats to the stage though) so I can take it all in. On the floor, I felt like I could really only concentrate on one member at a time (don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my floor experiences for anything in the world).
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:45pm
I would only want to be on the floor if I knew I could get there early.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:50pm
I got there early enough to buy floor tickets instead of my third floor ones. *thank god*

I forgot Mikey had a replacment and when I looked up I was like O-O "NO ONES HAIR GROWNS THAT FAST."
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:50pm
I got there early enough to buy floor tickets instead of my third floor ones. *thank god*

I forgot Mikey had a replacment and when I looked up I was like O-O "NO ONES HAIR GROWS THAT FAST."
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 24th, 2007 at 03:17pm
Le Ash; It's French:

I forgot Mikey had a replacment and when I looked up I was like O-O "NO ONES HAIR GROWS THAT FAST."

lmfao
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 24th, 2007 at 10:02pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Le Ash; It's French:

lmfao

Whats sad is it took a minute.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 24th, 2007 at 10:11pm
^^^^^^
Well he sort of hid in the corner so it was hard to notice him.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 25th, 2007 at 12:47am
I noticed right away, but he was cute, so I almost didn't mind. I mind now, but at the time I was just googly eye-ing him.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
April 25th, 2007 at 06:56pm
I noticed during Dead! because I was too busy freaking out during The End to pay enough attention.

But I was like "Damn, I didn't think his hair got that long!" and then when Matt didn't get a spotlight, I knew it couldn't have been Mikey.

Oh welllll.

Seats are great because you're guarenteed your spot, and you can SEE, but I agree that if you can get there early enough to get in the front, floor is the best.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 25th, 2007 at 08:03pm
^^ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, I didn't notice until Dead! either because, as did you, I was too busy freaking out during The End. When I saw him, his back was turned and I was like screaming to my friend over the music "HOW DID MIKEY'S HAIR GET SO LONG, SO FAST?!?" and she was like "I DUNO! IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MIKEY!" Then I knew it wasn't him...Even my mom noticed.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 25th, 2007 at 08:58pm
Well I was too far to notice at all xD. I found out the next day Cry. I felt like such a teenie. My friend Roz still makes fun of me for it. All I saw was a guy with brown hair lol. The sad thing was I was even wearing my glasses.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
April 25th, 2007 at 09:22pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Well I was too far to notice at all xD. I found out the next day Cry. I felt like such a teenie. My friend Roz still makes fun of me for it. All I saw was a guy with brown hair lol. The sad thing was I was even wearing my glasses.

I don't remember exactly when, but it took me a while to notice, too.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 25th, 2007 at 10:10pm
A lady next to me was like, "Wheres Mikey?!" and i was like "Honeymoon!"

I felt bad when I saw her die a little on the inside. >>
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 25th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I noticed immediately. I don't know why. I'm kinda pissed, but I'll get over it.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 25th, 2007 at 10:57pm
God I feel like such a loser.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 25th, 2007 at 11:48pm
Don't! You were excited. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't on the barricade.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 25th, 2007 at 11:57pm
I looked during Dead as well cause I had read on the board before I left that he had not been at the show the night before so I was on the look out. LOL Glad, I am not the only that has temporary memory lapse during The End cause I was so Shocked awestruck. I still didn't see Gee remove the hospital gown at this show or the Ft.. lauderdale show. My mind kind of went to mush after he popped up out of the hospital bed and my stomach dropped to my feet.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 26th, 2007 at 12:06am
When Gerard rolled out, I totally lost it. John told me later that he "pretended he didn't know me." XDDDDD

I soo fangirled during that whole show.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 26th, 2007 at 03:37pm
I was screaming like a little girl. I couldn't help it.