porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 14th, 2007 at 12:05am
Pumpkin Peazy:
IT'S IN!

Part two of his interview!
here

The Harry Potter question was mine Tehe !!!! And he smiled while answering it LOL I am such a teenie for that man. I had a question asked in the 1st vid too.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 14th, 2007 at 08:22pm
porcelinajune:
The Harry Potter question was mine Tehe !!!! And he smiled while answering it LOL I am such a teenie for that man. I had a question asked in the 1st vid too.

Wow Really?
What was your first question?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 14th, 2007 at 09:12pm
I think she asked the ring question, but I'm not sure *wink*
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 14th, 2007 at 09:15pm
porcelinajune:

Not teenie at all! I would have freaked if even one of mine made it, and you got TWO! I think that just means that you have the ability to think of questions that are interresting and new. I bet he liked that Very Happy
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
May 15th, 2007 at 12:40am
^^^^
Thanks, girl (esp. for not thinking I am a teenie.) I am still a bit shocked and estatic about it although I know it doesn't compare to talking to him in person. I think he did like the Harry Potter question cause he smiled Wink I wonder if they asked the whole question cause I also asked who he thought would die.

Yep, I also asked the infamous ring question in the first one Embarassed
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 15th, 2007 at 01:33am
GOOD JOB.

XDD

Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 15th, 2007 at 03:15pm
porcelinajune:
^^^^
Thanks, girl (esp. for not thinking I am a teenie.) I am still a bit shocked and estatic about it although I know it doesn't compare to talking to him in person. I think he did like the Harry Potter question cause he smiled Wink I wonder if they asked the whole question cause I also asked who he thought would die.

Yep, I also asked the infamous ring question in the first one Embarassed

Oh yeah representing INO and fans everywhere Cool. Congrats.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 15th, 2007 at 03:18pm
Maybe it's just me, but who else was bothered by the "Does a horse go to heaven?" question? Neutral
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
May 15th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Maybe it's just me, but who else was bothered by the "Does a horse go to heaven?" question? Neutral

Not really. =/ Why?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
May 15th, 2007 at 10:26pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

I think it was a little.....random, but I think that's what I liked about this set of questions. You never knew what it was going to be, and we learned something different about him that we probably would have never known.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 16th, 2007 at 09:50am
Rachelle_5:
I think it was a little.....random, but I think that's what I liked about this set of questions. You never knew what it was going to be, and we learned something different about him that we probably would have never known.

Hm... that's true. See now I'm not bothered anymore Laughing. Now that I see it from a different point of view.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 16th, 2007 at 09:51am
Carlie:
Not really. =/ Why?

I'm not bothered anymore [see above].... it was just, if you could ask Gerard anything in the whole world.... why would you ask that question?
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
May 16th, 2007 at 07:27pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
I'm not bothered anymore [see above].... it was just, if you could ask Gerard anything in the whole world.... why would you ask that question?

True. xD
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 17th, 2007 at 12:03am
Pumpkin Peazy:

I know you're not bugged by it anymore, but I wanted to comment on this, even though I didn't see it in context.

It seems like a great question, although a bit narrow. A lot of people don't think that animals go to heaven or have souls, but those same people think that humans do. The inequality is really petty and seems a bit questionable. I think asking that question gives a lot of insight. Um...what did he say?

(Sorry. I kinda hate watching interviews.)
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
May 17th, 2007 at 05:36pm
jerk; romance:
I know you're not bugged by it anymore, but I wanted to comment on this, even though I didn't see it in context.

It seems like a great question, although a bit narrow. A lot of people don't think that animals go to heaven or have souls, but those same people think that humans do. The inequality is really petty and seems a bit questionable. I think asking that question gives a lot of insight. Um...what did he say?

(Sorry. I kinda hate watching interviews.)

Hmmm... I see what you're saying. You see why I asked? I needed to see other peoples points of views.

I think he just said "I like to think it goes to horse heaven." I'm too lazy to watch it over again xD
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
May 17th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Hmmm... I see what you're saying. You see why I asked? I needed to see other peoples points of views.

I think he just said "I like to think it goes to horse heaven." I'm too lazy to watch it over again xD

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he said. xD
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 17th, 2007 at 11:43pm
I guess it depends on if you believe in heaven or not. =/
xtrinketx
Fabulous Killjoy
xtrinketx
May 19th, 2007 at 09:33pm
that was one amazing show! <3
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
May 21st, 2007 at 12:27pm
Amazing. This thread is still kickin'.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
May 26th, 2007 at 10:04pm
^^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I can't believe it went all the way to 30 pages. O.o