Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 18th, 2007 at 01:20am
XDDDDD

Dude. I remember when I saw Eliza, because I was on Ray's side. All of a sudden I was just like OMG IS THAT ELIZA?! and everyone around me was like OMFG WTF OMGOMGOMG THAT'S HER AAAAHHH
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 19th, 2007 at 01:40pm
I kept looking at her and she kept looking at me, and I couldn't stop thinking, "does she want me to look at her? Is she looking at me so I'll notice her standing there?Does she know that I know who she is? Does she WANT me to know who she is?" Keep in mind this was before anything was confirmed, though.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 19th, 2007 at 02:22pm
Well, if anything, I think that show was the beginning of the end of the Gerliza rumors. ^^;
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 19th, 2007 at 11:46pm
jerk; susawatari:
XDDDDD

Dude. I remember when I saw Eliza, because I was on Ray's side. All of a sudden I was just like OMG IS THAT ELIZA?! and everyone around me was like OMFG WTF OMGOMGOMG THAT'S HER AAAAHHH

LMAO cause I can only imagine it was like that but worse. Though, I probably would have been doing the same.

Yeah, Rachelle I would have been thinking of the same thing about looking at her. I couldn't of helped myself though if I was on that side. I would have been gawking. Well, until the boys came out and then I would have been gawking at them which I did quite well.

Man, a lot happened at our show didn't it. Except no Frerard Sad but here is hoping for August.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 20th, 2007 at 03:36am
So did we ever figure out if Frank was drunk or not at Download? Sad

I know that's off-topic, but I was going to make some remark about getting Frank drunk for the show in August and I didn't want it to be inaccurate. Hahaha.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 20th, 2007 at 11:33am
^ I don't know anything about this! Was he acting crazy???
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 21st, 2007 at 12:53pm
I'm not sure if he was or not.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 21st, 2007 at 08:15pm
I mean with the Frerard and whatnot.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 21st, 2007 at 11:21pm
Well I thought someone said he had a few beers in him at the show but I don't think it was ever determined that he was drunk. LOL but i'm with you Steff if all it takes is a few beers in Frank for Frerard to happen then I'm all for it.
rosalie cullen
Killjoy
rosalie cullen
June 23rd, 2007 at 07:30pm
i know this is really late but i forgot there was a message board here. anyways i was at the show and it was amazing. and i waited after by their buses...i was out back about two hours maybe two and a half but frank finally came over, signed some stuff then talked with me and my friend and then gave us hugs, but he said he wouldnt take a picture with me =[ and did anyone else see them playing with their remote control car? it came over to where we were waiting and eliza came and got it. some girl next to me was like i ahte her lol it was funny.

you can add me as a friend if you want to. i talk to anyone. and im very sorry to everyone who had to leave before frank came out. and where was the meet and greet?
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
June 24th, 2007 at 08:17pm
I went... Amazing

yeah this was late. rofl.

Eliza was really there? I thought I saw a girl that looked like her with black hair... My brother didnt believe me...>_<
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 24th, 2007 at 09:51pm
^Yeah. She had black hair and she was wearing all black.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 24th, 2007 at 11:11pm
I didn't see her, but she was there.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 25th, 2007 at 12:56am
Rachelle_5:
^Yeah. She had black hair and she was wearing all black.

Green shirt! And black leather-looking jacket so it appeared that she was wearing all black.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 26th, 2007 at 01:27pm
^when I saw her, her jacket must have been zipped up, because all I saw was black. Not that it matters.....:p
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 30th, 2007 at 12:10am
I was like 10 feet from her. O.O If I recall, at least one buddy of mine was way closer. o.o
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 1st, 2007 at 11:30pm
Yeah I think I saw her. I was in the first level, and I had binoculars. I glanced though them and thought I saw her up by the stage... But I wasn't sure.
YoungHearts
Killjoy
YoungHearts
July 3rd, 2007 at 12:19am
yeah that concert was amazing!!!!! LUCKY got to meet them all afterwards.......i got to meet frankie!!! I got to hug him too!!!! hes like the awsumest ever!!!! i wish mikey had been there i would have hugged him to death
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
July 3rd, 2007 at 10:46am
Schmetallica.:
When I got to the Forum, it dawned on me that I didn't bring binoculars!! I had a good view anyway. Section 114.

Yeah we had good seats too. Section 112! That's right next to 114! I probably saw you but didn't know it was you. I was sitting right above the entrance to get into the pit area. (That gray part in section 112. We were right against that railing.) We got there pretty early so I got bored and was watching everyone take their seats. Were you there at the time these 3 girls started making out with each other right between section 112 and 114? Kinda weird... But yeah. Oh haha did you see that one girl who was about 19 and she had on a homemade Black Parade costume. And her hair was short like Gerard's and it was black. Hahaha I saw her from behind and I was like..."IS THAT GERARD?!?" Then she turned around and I noticed it was a girl. I'm pretty sure she was sitting in the first row of 114. Maybe it was the next section closer to the stage.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 9th, 2007 at 09:43am
I got there a few hours early, and I don't remember how but we somehow got to the very front of the line. I think we like...knew someone there. Hahaha.