Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
July 12th, 2007 at 11:22am
I dunno,from waht I've read nad heard it really seems like Bert's the one that keeps it going. Like you know those high school girls that bring up that worm you ate in 3rd grade? It's just like get over,you don't have to be best frineds but I'm sick of hearing about it and speculating,. I'm SURE Gerard did some shit,and I'm SURE Bert did some shit.
But I think Gerard's the bigger person for not keepingi t going.
However NONE of us know even close to the whole story. And it doesn't even matter,who cares. My Chem is supposed to be about Music,and helping People. I think they'd be dissapointed to know that the most popular threads on here are Discussing their Personal Lives and Gerard Ways Friendships.
Don't you?
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
July 12th, 2007 at 11:27am
^^Yeah I do but that's the sorry fact about our lives. The music isn't enough and we all have an insatiable need for gossip. And by instinct people always wanna know everything about people they love and respect.

It's sad that we have nothing better to do.

But we won't change because it's ingrained into us.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
July 12th, 2007 at 11:48am
But maybe we should try? Maybe we could keep these threads but really focuz on not spreading rumors and saying hateful remarks. Instead keeping comment o "I"m so happy for them" or "I hope it works out" Or "I disagree with Bert but I'm sure it's not 100% his fault" Instad of these crazy theories that Bert was Gee's lover and then Gerard dumped him or whatever the fuck is circling.

But you are right,why else would I be on this thread? (Actually I randomly clicked but I readthe past few pages ) And why else do I watch those dumbass VH1 and E! Shows,we enjoy the gossip and the stories like you say,but like I said we should TRY and change

Edit: Oh yeah and who got banne and why? I think I talked to "lik" is it? before What happened?

Edit2: I was just re-reading this and lok at me! Such a hypocrite! I want the gossip on why this person is band No It's quite sad
Nerual
Bleeding on the Floor
Nerual
July 12th, 2007 at 11:55am
Don't know about the banning but I hardly think that anybody would actually listen to us and write little things instead of ginormous theories.

Whatever...
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 12th, 2007 at 10:28pm
Alright look, these, "theories" are just us looking for some answers. Lik's theory makes sense, but LoversHeartDisease's theory make sense too. And it's not like we are obsessed with gossip. We wanna know what happened because we care about these guys. And its obvious that some one got hurt during this entire thing, so we are just guessing for ourselves. And wondering what happened, cuz we don't like the fact that Bert or Gerard could be upset by this. And I wanna know what happened with Lik and why she got banned, but thats out of curiosity, not the need for gossip. Gossiping would be this:

"Omg, did you hear what Lik did? She got banned, omg I can't believe she did that, blah, blah, blah."
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 12th, 2007 at 10:46pm
Cheerful Pessimist:
But maybe we should try? Maybe we could keep these threads but really focuz on not spreading rumors and saying hateful remarks. Instead keeping comment o "I"m so happy for them" or "I hope it works out" Or "I disagree with Bert but I'm sure it's not 100% his fault" Instad of these crazy theories that Bert was Gee's lover and then Gerard dumped him or whatever the fuck is circling.

Edit: Oh yeah and who got banne and why? I think I talked to "lik" is it? before What happened?
This thread is about theories about what went on between them. If you don't like it, don't read it. We aren't spreading rumors around at all. Srsly. They're just theories, nobody's going around saying it's true. Let them say what they want.

Lik. It's a long story why she and another girl got banned, and tbh, I don't want to tell it or talk about it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 12th, 2007 at 10:48pm
Sophi17:
oh dear i was like obsessed with gerard and berts relationship... he sounds like a total loser now... grrrrrrrrrrr... i think bert is secretly in love with gerard!!! hehe

maybe though he is just jelouse cause gerard was able to get off the weed and sober up and he just doesn't have the strenght to do it, he should be friends with mcr again and gee could help him through it as he has been through the same x
Don't call him a loser. Leave him alone. Don't call him names if you don't know what happened.

Gerard's problem wasn't weed either.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 13th, 2007 at 12:06am
Ugh. I hate it when people favor Gerard over Bert without trying to concider that the reason Bert is being an ass is because Gerard hurt him, and GERARD is the immature one for pretending like Bert doesn't exist, and trying to pretend like there is no problem. I love Gee, but you CANNOT ignore it when there is a problem. He needs to face Bert.

Bert is NOT jealous. Bert is DESTROYED. This was never about being sober. It was never about drugs, or popularity. This is about insecurity, love, and indifference.

And yes, there is nothing wrong with still caring about this, because hey, Bert does. It's not wrong to care about a friendship, even if it's not ours. I pose these theories because I want to be open to understand what happened. I may not be able to fix the problem, but I would feel more educated and ready to understand the boys and what they went through. I swear to god that when I meet Gerard I *will* have a conversation with him about this. It may not mean a lot to most people, but it means a lot to me.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 13th, 2007 at 12:10am
^^^ It means alot to me too. They're my two favorite bands, Bert/The Used mean alot to me just as much as MCR and Gerard. Suxs about Lik getting banned.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 13th, 2007 at 12:15am
XD We should like..all write a joint letter to Gee/Bert, and whoever sees them first should give them the typed copy..im totally cereal..
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 13th, 2007 at 12:20am
Your cheerios. I can't give a letter like that to Bert. Only cuz I don't wanna bug him about it. I'll maybe give one to Gerard....maybe.....But I'd rather yell at him to get off his high horse and forgive Bert and tell him to call him.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 13th, 2007 at 12:22am
XD Same here. Bert would get all emotional like WHADDYAWHA?

Gerard would probably understand more, he's less edgy
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 13th, 2007 at 12:24am
That made me lol^^^ I think Bert would straight up say "Fuck off" and I don't blame him. I really would rather yell at Gerard. Then run. LOL
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 13th, 2007 at 12:26am
AWWW! Ok...situation time

If it were Bert

I would get him SMASHED. That way he will be prone to be more emotional....and if he got mad he might not remember it.

If it were Gee
I would mention how Bert is also my idol and I would be like
"What the HELL did you do to him anyway? YOU MESSED HIM UP!"
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 13th, 2007 at 12:29am
If I ever meet Bert, I thik I'd be too amazed to speak. Now if it were Gerard, after getting an autograph and/or hug, I'd be like "Yea, do you like The Used? I like The Used. Do you like Bert McCracken? I like Bert McCracken. So why don't you call him and say hi?"
bobrox
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bobrox
July 13th, 2007 at 12:35am
bert creeps me out
too bad if he hates mcr what did they do to him
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 13th, 2007 at 12:37am
Well, there's some ppl who actually care about him. And the rest of the band did nothing. If anything, Gerard broke the poor man's heart.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:49am
bobrox:
too bad if he hates mcr what did they do to him
Obviously something.
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
July 15th, 2007 at 07:43am
LoversHeartDisease:
Ugh. I hate it when people favor Gerard over Bert without trying to concider that the reason Bert is being an ass is because Gerard hurt him, and GERARD is the immature one for pretending like Bert doesn't exist, and trying to pretend like there is no problem. I love Gee, but you CANNOT ignore it when there is a problem. He needs to face Bert.

Bert is NOT jealous. Bert is DESTROYED. This was never about being sober. It was never about drugs, or popularity. This is about insecurity, love, and indifference.

And yes, there is nothing wrong with still caring about this, because hey, Bert does. It's not wrong to care about a friendship, even if it's not ours. I pose these theories because I want to be open to understand what happened. I may not be able to fix the problem, but I would feel more educated and ready to understand the boys and what they went through. I swear to god that when I meet Gerard I *will* have a conversation with him about this. It may not mean a lot to most people, but it means a lot to me.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head here. I actually got news today from a reliable source that apparently Bert admitted to having feelings for Gerard at one point, but that Gerard didn't say anything about it (or something like that). That's all I really know about it, but it makes sense to me at least.

Bert seems heartbroken, not like an asshole as a lot of people think. Sometimes devastation over heartbreak can translate into anger when observers don't know what actually went on. They seemed to be extremely good friends at least, though I think most of us can agree that it did appear to be a lot more than that. It's sad that they've thrown away a great friendship, and perhaps even more than that, over some argument that they won't even tell us about.

I know that neither Gerard nor Bert has any obligation to tell their fans what goes on in their personal lives, but you would think that they would just be honest about something like this if it really didn't mean much to them. They are pretending that it wasn't something important and that they just got in a fight and stopped talking or something, but if it wasn't important, why wouldn't they just tell the whole story so that people would stop asking about it? It doesn't add up. I don't know what happened, of course, and I don't know that either of them will ever have the courage to just open up about it, but I wish for both of their sake that someday they can put whatever happened past them and be friends again. I sort of doubt that will ever happen, but still. They are both sorely lacking something in their lives to be as miserable as they both seem at present. Maybe they'll realize one day that perhaps it is each other that they've been needing all along.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 15th, 2007 at 08:00am
You make a very very good point. But the fact is, they're not going to reveal their personal lives to fans. I wish we knew what happened, but we probably never will. We can guess and make theories all day long, but it's not going to get them back together. We can only hope for it and be optimistic.