Don't have an account? Create one!

04/27/2007 - Washington , D.C., Merriweather Pavilion

AuthorMessage
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:54pm
Gerard is so awesome. I thought the idea for the beginning of the concert was so cool. Coming out on the hospital gurney was so cool. My friend got a picture of that. Lol, then we got caught becuase of the flash. Like 10 min after, we took it out again and took pictures of Frank.
taking back thursday
Killjoy
taking back thursday
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:59pm
(this is my first post so HI!)
amazing concert, we got there at 1:00 and we got 9th row center seats. How many people here were at the West gate thing? No one even checked to see if I had a ticket, i was gone down the hill too fast!
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:58pm
^Welcome to INO! I was at the North Gate. I had front row seats on the right side of the pavilion in front of the mosh pit. I was going to get in the pit, but I don't know. I was too scared I guess. Plus, I had more room to rock out in the pavilion seats.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:56pm
I loved this concert. Man I could have gotten down in the pit!! My friends ran down as soon as we go seats. But I wasn't alowd in there but oh well i had pretty good seats compared to the people on the lawn. Sorry to you guys though..[
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:57pm
Woah thats way to big... Sorry guys.. sorry bout my spam....
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:11pm
intoxicated.:
^Welcome to INO! I was at the North Gate. I had front row seats on the right side of the pavilion in front of the mosh pit. I was going to get in the pit, but I don't know. I was too scared I guess. Plus, I had more room to rock out in the pavilion seats.

I was that line too! The pit wasn't too bad, a bit cramped but not too much.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
May 3rd, 2007 at 01:11pm
i don't know which gate i was at but it was the one with the EXTREMELY LONG line. luckily, i was in the very front. but i walked back there about an hour before they let us in and it was crazy how long it was!

ok. i already asked this, but no one responded so i'll ask again. anyone who took pictures, could you please upload them??
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
May 3rd, 2007 at 02:06pm
ByeHalyconDays:

I was that line too! The pit wasn't too bad, a bit cramped but not too much.

Really?? We're you towards the front? I was the third group in line. I was tempted to ask people if they were from INO, but I didn't want them to look at me funny. Haha.
taking back thursday
Killjoy
taking back thursday
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:16pm
I didn't take any pictures, because when we went to a concert there last time they took people's cameras away and i dont think they got them back. but i really hope someone got a few at least!
we started at the north gate at 1:00ish and we were across the bridge, but then the girl in front of us found out about the other one and came and told me and my friend. it was amazingly nice of her, because we probably wouldnt have had as good of seats. then we couldve gotten in the pit, but i was too afraid of getting crushed because im short!
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:40pm
falling apart x:
We couldve gotten in the pit, but i was too afraid of getting crushed because im short!

Lmao! Same.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:59pm
i don't know what entrance i was at. i got there around 1, and i was in this line where i was like 150 people. but my friend and i's mom told us that there were 2 other entrances, so we changed to a different one around 1:30, and were only like 10 people back.

i got in the mosh. i'm tall, so i was good. hahaha. but i was in the second row of the mosh. it was amazing.
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
May 4th, 2007 at 08:49pm
intoxicated.:

Really?? We're you towards the front? I was the third group in line. I was tempted to ask people if they were from INO, but I didn't want them to look at me funny. Haha.

I was by the front too! I prob. saw you then. I was ready to ask people if they were from INO too!
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 4th, 2007 at 09:24pm
I got one good picture of Gerard but I don't know how to upload it because I just got the camera. I'll post it as soon as I learn how though.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
May 4th, 2007 at 11:52pm
thanks so much! ^-^ just let us know when you're able to upload it!
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 5th, 2007 at 06:05pm
So the pit wasn't that bad. I knew it wouldn't have.... its not like Metallica or A7x
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 5th, 2007 at 08:38pm
IEROnic:
So the pit wasn't that bad. I knew it wouldn't have.... its not like Metallica or A7x
teh pit was more rough in Philly. My dad thought it was gonna be like that so I wasn't alolowed in.
VeryMeryUnbirthday
Killjoy
VeryMeryUnbirthday
May 6th, 2007 at 09:06am
it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. my mom kept on getting all worried that i was gonna die or something, but i told her that as long as i was in the front i'd be fine. she said she was really worried, especially when my friend came back from the pit because she couldn't handle it, but when my face kept on popping up on the big screens she felt better. lol ^-^
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 8th, 2007 at 09:10pm
I have a picture from the show but don't know how to get it on here. HELP!!!!! pleeeeease??? Crying or Very sad this is really upsetting me.
IEROnic
Killjoy
IEROnic
May 8th, 2007 at 09:26pm
[color=#9400D3]Well first upload it to the internet by photobucket.com or imageshack.us.... then.. do this: [ img " URL HERE " /img ] without the spaces and put the image url in the URL HERE..

OK IM done spamming.[color]
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 8th, 2007 at 09:29pm
http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&next_action=show_share_dialog&collid=686545290111.462834890111.1178673993684&photoid=678564890111

sorry its super long. I hope it works. sorry if it doesn't. technology hates me and i'm computer dumb.