Don't have an account? Create one!

04/25/2007 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Municipal Auditorium

AuthorMessage
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
May 9th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Yeah. Totally. @.@ There is nothing since the concert. T.T
Except for graduation and teenagers which is coming out soon. =)

That concert was sooooo awesome though.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 9th, 2007 at 04:40pm
Does anyone know when Teenagers is coming out?
I'm dying to see it, I've seen screenshots and it lookes ab fab (if anyone knows what that means)!
I just wish I would've been more thankful for it when I was at the concert. I didn't really take it all in.
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
May 9th, 2007 at 06:12pm
I heard it will come out on May 15. No promises though. T.T I also heard that 2 new B-sides will be released....I googled up and it came up with the names of the songs surrounded by Spanish text. o.0 A few English sites.

So I'm almost positive the B-sides are true since it was in another language. *Shrugs* But that's just me. It could still be wrong.

Yeah...I miss the concert. T.T
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 9th, 2007 at 06:17pm
Two days before I graduate, sweet.
I can't wait for it!
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
May 9th, 2007 at 06:28pm
^_^ I'm graduating from middle school next week. Just finished my last exam today. =)
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 9th, 2007 at 07:01pm
We finished our last exam last Monday. We've got field trips up the ass now, today was the only day that we didn't have one, and a band came to play for us.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
May 9th, 2007 at 07:25pm
I'm just a sophmore...I ain't graduating from nothing.

I think I may be going to see MCR again at the Projekt Revolution Tour.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 9th, 2007 at 08:34pm
Oh I wanna go so bad! That sounds like such a fucking great lineup!
But I think the closest one is in Atlanta and I think it collides with my band camp (Yes, I'm a band geek).
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
May 10th, 2007 at 01:50am
xEmergencyxDollx:
Does anyone else have any good stories from the concert?

Some guy grabbed my butt in line & than there was this black girl in line behind us & I guess some girl had cut line & she was going off on her. It was quite funny to watch.

Did anyone else notice while in line that people inside kept coming to the windows w/ cameras & camera phones??
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
May 10th, 2007 at 02:30am
Yeah, I saw them. I was pretty close to the front of the line. There was also this creepy old man riding around in one of those carts. He kept making obscene gestures.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 10th, 2007 at 08:08am
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:

Some guy grabbed my butt in line & than there was this black girl in line behind us & I guess some girl had cut line & she was going off on her. It was quite funny to watch.

Did anyone else notice while in line that people inside kept coming to the windows w/ cameras & camera phones??

XD
And yeah, my friend and I took pictures of these two black women on the top floor leaning out the window and staring at us. And once, I yelled, "HOMYGAWD!! GERALD WAYNE!!" just to see how many people would turn around, and a few teenies did. I laughed my ass off.
But yes, I did notice that.
I also saw some roadies (I think they were roadies) riding bikes inside around the equipment.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
May 10th, 2007 at 03:29pm
MoonWitch:
Yeah, I saw them. I was pretty close to the front of the line. There was also this creepy old man riding around in one of those carts. He kept making obscene gestures.

I was close to the front of the line too and than the line shifted and people weren't paying attention & we got closer. I was close enough that I was could sit on the little rock wall.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
May 10th, 2007 at 03:30pm
xEmergencyxDollx:
XD
And yeah, my friend and I took pictures of these two black women on the top floor leaning out the window and staring at us. And once, I yelled, "HOMYGAWD!! GERALD WAYNE!!" just to see how many people would turn around, and a few teenies did. I laughed my ass off.
I also saw some roadies (I think they were roadies) riding bikes inside around the equipment.

Yea, I saw them riding bikes too. I also saw a girl on rollerblades. Where were you at in line??
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 10th, 2007 at 04:36pm
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
XD

Yea, I saw them riding bikes too. I also saw a girl on rollerblades. Where were you at in line??

I saw her, too.
I was around the back of the front part. If that makes any sense. I wasn't in the middle, but I wasn't in the very front. :/
Sorry if that sucked.
Blair Waldorf
Jazz Hands
Blair Waldorf
May 15th, 2007 at 02:47am
xEmergencyxDollx:
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
XD

I saw her, too.
I was around the back of the front part. If that makes any sense. I wasn't in the middle, but I wasn't in the very front. :/
Sorry if that sucked.

Its okay. I think I get it. =]
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 15th, 2007 at 08:12am
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
XD

I saw her, too.
Sorry if that sucked.

Its okay. I think I get it. =]

=]
Aight.
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
May 16th, 2007 at 11:38am
Yes! I was so there! It was like one of the best nights of my life!(the only other "Best Night ever" I can think of is when I saw Green Day.)But yeah, it was AWESOME!
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
May 16th, 2007 at 11:40am
MoonWitch:
OMG! I remember him!These dudes like right next ot us were flipping him off right back, and my mom told them to watch their backs cuz he would find them. It was flipping hilarious.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:03am
Does anyone else have pics of the concert? I left my camera in the car because I was afraid they'd take it from me. :/
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
May 24th, 2007 at 01:15am
xEmergencyxDollx:
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:

XD

dude i remember i was sitting down and i heard someone yell that (obviously you) and a whole bunch of people looking up. it was pretty funny.