TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 24th, 2007 at 01:08pm
xoutlawbabyx:
xEmergencyxDollx:
eatXvenom:
xEmergencyxDollx:
Does anyone else have any good stories from the concert?

Some guy grabbed my butt in line & than there was this black girl in line behind us & I guess some girl had cut line & she was going off on her. It was quite funny to watch.

Did anyone else notice while in line that people inside kept coming to the windows w/ cameras & camera phones??

XD
And yeah, my friend and I took pictures of these two black women on the top floor leaning out the window and staring at us. And once, I yelled, "HOMYGAWD!! GERALD WAYNE!!" just to see how many people would turn around, and a few teenies did. I laughed my ass off.
But yes, I did notice that.
I also saw some roadies (I think they were roadies) riding bikes inside around the equipment.

dude i remember i was sitting down and i heard someone yell that (obviously you) and a whole bunch of people looking up. it was pretty funny.

Haha, yeah. A lot of people just looked at me like I was a freak, but I didn't care.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 24th, 2007 at 01:09pm
Does anyone know what everyone was screaming about in the front of the line?
I saw some people on top of the building where you entered, but that's all.
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
May 24th, 2007 at 10:54pm
Nothing. They were just doing it for the hell of it. To get everyone psyched up I guess.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 24th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Ahh. I figured that was what they were doing. But did anyone else see two people on top of the building? I swear I saw two people with skateboards.
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
May 24th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Yeah, alot of different people were up there. The stairs that led up there were right by the parking garage.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 24th, 2007 at 11:29pm
Ooohhh. Okay.
=]
Thank you for clearing that up.
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
May 24th, 2007 at 11:55pm
NP, we walked through that way after the concert. When we came back from behind the building. I still hate myself for not staying.
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 25th, 2007 at 01:55pm
I had to leave right before they played, "Helena".
That was the last song they played, right?
One of my friends got "sick", and we had to leave.
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
May 25th, 2007 at 06:20pm
I miss that show.
Anybody going to see them again?
TheNewLondonFire
Motor Baby
TheNewLondonFire
May 25th, 2007 at 08:09pm
Damn, I wish!
I'm thinking about begging my mom to take me to see Projekt Rev. or someone. I HAVE to go to that!
Damn, if only I were old enough to drive myself!!
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
June 17th, 2007 at 01:48am
Fear;;:
Yeah...it was right after I'm Not Okay...because remember wondering why they chose to play that...

Hahaha.

I wonder who "Jimmy the Mutha Fuckin Pimp" is...

Oh Well...

How bout that ass shaking?
Jimmy the mutha fuckin Pimp is most likely James Dewees of Reggie and the Full Effect who is a close friend of the band and has been playing keyboard for them on many dates of their current tour. I'm pretty sure he was playing keyboard at our show too.(Did I already respond to that I can't remember!)
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
June 17th, 2007 at 02:00am
Ok, I'm trying to find someone we befriended in line. Uh, I don't know the appropriate place to put this or I would make it it's own topic. But anyway to the point: If you're here Steph aka SHORTIE please respond. I was there with my mom and friend Elizabeth and we all had homemade T-shirts. You showed us pictures of your kid I think(It's hard to remember details of that night except Gerard's gorgeous eyes...)And we met your husband and you said your favorite song was "Disenchanted"(In fact, I looked around for you during that song because somehow through the fog of my Gerard obsession I remembered talking about that song and I saw you on your husband's shoulders!)And if I remember any other details epecially if I can figure out how to make this its own topic I add them.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
June 17th, 2007 at 07:29pm
the tortured artist:
Ok, I'm trying to find someone we befriended in line. Uh, I don't know the appropriate place to put this or I would make it it's own topic. But anyway to the point: If you're here Steph aka SHORTIE please respond. I was there with my mom and friend Elizabeth and we all had homemade T-shirts. You showed us pictures of your kid I think(It's hard to remember details of that night except Gerard's gorgeous eyes...)And we met your husband and you said your favorite song was "Disenchanted"(In fact, I looked around for you during that song because somehow through the fog of my Gerard obsession I remembered talking about that song and I saw you on your husband's shoulders!)And if I remember any other details epecially if I can figure out how to make this its own topic I add them.

Whoa....

Elizabeth...

I think I met her...

What did her shirt say?
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
June 17th, 2007 at 11:28pm
Fear;;:
the tortured artist:

Whoa....

Elizabeth...

I think I met her...

What did her shirt say?
It was red with black lettering on it that said "TN Girls love Chicago Boys like Bob Bryar" (based on an inside joke.) We were the people with the writing all over our vehicle if you think you met us.
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
June 18th, 2007 at 08:25am
the tortured artist:
Fear;;:
the tortured artist:

Whoa....

Elizabeth...

I think I met her...

What did her shirt say?
It was red with black lettering on it that said "TN Girls love Chicago Boys like Bob Bryar" (based on an inside joke.) We were the people with the writing all over our vehicle if you think you met us.

I met her during the show. Right before the Revenge set

Will you do my a favor?

Will you ask ehr if she remembers the group "Cher"?
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
June 18th, 2007 at 11:37pm
the tortured artist:

Her username on here is Disenchanted_13. Me and my boyfriend and cousin were behind you in line.
This.Useless.Heart.
Motor Baby
This.Useless.Heart.
June 24th, 2007 at 12:03pm
MoonWitch:
the tortured artist:

Her username on here is Disenchanted_13. Me and my boyfriend and cousin were behind you in line.
thank you. Do you mind if I add you too since you were also behind us in line?
MoonWitch
Fabulous Killjoy
MoonWitch
June 25th, 2007 at 01:24am
You're welcome. Of course you can add me.
Perfectly Demented
Killjoy
Perfectly Demented
June 25th, 2007 at 10:20pm
I was there!
But I probably didn't see any of you guys because me and my two friends were more towards the back of the line.
But during the concert if you saw three girls trying not to lose each other and holding on for dear life, that was us. I was the one in the middle.
Later on it was just me and one other girl.
I lost my other friend.
But she got to go to the front. Lucky bitch. Haha. No, just kidding.
It was probably best because she had the camera phone.
Anyway, if any of you saw or remember a girl yelling at people to stop smoking before the concert, I was near her.

Woah. Long-ish post. Sorry.
What can I say?
I'm a n00b.
pillowpants
Killjoy
pillowpants
June 27th, 2007 at 11:58pm
Yeah, bringing this post back.
Me & Lo were there. We were with the cool kids who were singing at the top of their lungs and tried to start the wave. Holla if you were around us, because that would be pretty rad.