Don't have an account? Create one!

04/26/2007 - Charlotte, NC - Cricket Arena

AuthorMessage
rumored nights.
Salute You in Your Grave
rumored nights.
April 27th, 2007 at 06:40pm
:'( I can't believe I missed it.
I feel sad now. I won't get to see them for a while.
return_to_dust
Jazz Hands
return_to_dust
April 27th, 2007 at 07:15pm
OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I was in section 142 or 124 but the closest to the right side of the stage in the second row (with sinking feeling) and this drunk like 15 year old came up beside me and tried to start his own 2 person mosh pit with me i was like GET OFF ME! and he grabbed my hand cuz he fell over (he was hot, i didn't mind) and i was jumping and screaming every single word and sweating like a f'ing maniac and when Gerard came to the right side of the stage, he looked right into my eyes and smiled at me, and i'm not one of those kids who just say that, we had like full on eye contact. i'm almost passed out i was like OMG GERARD JUST SMILED AT ME DRUNK GUY!!!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
April 27th, 2007 at 08:17pm
i was there.
i was in general admission and I was squashed between 2 drunk people.
so i almost passed out from the heat and i had to go the back.
i had a fucking awesome view from the back though.
my videos and recording suck,but still<33
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
April 27th, 2007 at 08:51pm
return_to_dust:
OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I was in section 142 or 124 but the closest to the right side of the stage in the second row (with sinking feeling) and this drunk like 15 year old came up beside me and tried to start his own 2 person mosh pit with me i was like GET OFF ME! and he grabbed my hand cuz he fell over (he was hot, i didn't mind) and i was jumping and screaming every single word and sweating like a f'ing maniac and when Gerard came to the right side of the stage, he looked right into my eyes and smiled at me, and i'm not one of those kids who just say that, we had like full on eye contact. i'm almost passed out i was like OMG GERARD JUST SMILED AT ME DRUNK GUY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ha Ha Gerard pointed at me. When he was singing Teenagers. I found that rather funny.
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
April 30th, 2007 at 04:46pm
laura's last words:

Oh, and during the "I'm not oh fucking kay" part of INO, I flipped of Frank as I sang it and he smiled at me and double flipped me off back!

Ahah! I saw Frankie do that! I was trying to remember what song it was... That was really cute, for some reason. I noticed how much more tiny his hands look in person. I thought it was really adorable. Ha Ha And he seemed to have this huge smile on his face the whole time. I was like... In Love.
--

And now I'm super depressed that it's over. Crying or Very sad

I wanna go to another show SO badly. This was my first MCR show, and my first time in General Admission. I almost got smooshed and DIED about 20 times. Not only am I majorly unhealthy with asthma issues, but all that freaking heat and people trying to jump ontop of your head...Dude, I LOVVVVVVVED it. I almost died, but I loved it so much. This really tall boy in front of me practically saved my life for the first part of the show, because I could hold onto him when we bounced up and down - otherwise I'd have been tossed about in the crowd. He was so sweet to move when my friend asked him too, so we could get in an area where I could breath better. My sister and I got within like, 2 people from the gate. I was SO close. Shocked <---That was me the whole time. I was close enough to see Gerard's eyes really well, and they were so freaking pretty I almost died. I was wearing 4 inch heels, but I'm still super short, so my brother-in-law picked me up a few times so I could see better, and I was so freaking happy. My sis lifted me up a few times, too. Gerard kept opening up his arms to the crowd and one time when I was up he did it at us, and I almost died from eeking. It was like sharing a REALLY far away hug.
I kept turning around to my friend, and to my sister, and mouthing "I.LOVE.HIM."
I could only see Ray a few times, and then mostly only his fro...which was amazing in all of it's fro-y goodness. Frankie's hair was all flopped everywhere, and all sweaty , and I kept yelling at my sister to look at him, cause he's her favorite. He was so pretty. His smile was like freaking Cheshire cat. Bob's rotating drums were one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

It was Ah-mazing. I wanna go to another so bad! I'm so sad that it's over. I'd been looking foreward to it for a good year. Now it's like I'm going to die from sadness.

It was great when Gerard said that The Black Parade had to leave, but not to worry, cause MCR was coming out, and then he said something like 'That lead singer uses terrible language, and has bad fashion sense' ...Does anyone have the exact quote? I <3 that. :p

I dunno if I'm the only one who notices this, and I've always thought it, but seeing/hearing Gerard live made it SO much better. . . He REALLY sounds like a little 5 year old boy sometimes when he talks. When he was saying how they hadn't been to NC / Charlotte in a long time, and that they'd have to come back, (I was like 'OMG, YES! COME BACKKKKKKKKK!') He just sounded SO little and sortof squeaky. It's the most adorable thing ever.

Ahem. I was really overwhelmed by all of it, and it was so great.

& my God, that didn't help my crush on Gerard Way to dwindle at ALL.
In Love

....Sorry that was so long. Apparently I can't stop talking about it. Neutral
<3 infinity!
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
April 30th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Tell me about it! I had a mind to steal a golf cart and drive up to the show in Williamsburg this weekend just to see them again.
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
May 1st, 2007 at 10:43pm
Frank Is Fun-sized:
Tell me about it! I had a mind to steal a golf cart and drive up to the show in Williamsburg this weekend just to see them again.

That was a stellar idea!
Mr. Green
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Juliet;;lovesthebeat
May 2nd, 2007 at 01:52pm
I was in section 120. We had friends up in 123 so we got to get a bit closer to the stage. I would have killed to be on the floor. It looked like so much fun. We saw two guys get kicked off the floor cause they were trying to sneak in. I felt bad. And there was sooo much room down there. I think they should have let us fill it up. Just my opinion. The concert was amazing, I agree with you all. Muse was awesome too. I want to buy thier album soon.

I wanted to wait after the show but we couldnt. Fucking school. Was Frank the only one that came out? For the lucky ones that got to meet him =(
Springfield
Killjoy
Springfield
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:09pm
I wanted to go sooo bad but my mother thinks their a death band. And she thinks they really are trying to get kids into drugs. Because of their name. But does anybody have any good videos of the concert?
go_screw_a_whale
Killjoy
go_screw_a_whale
May 3rd, 2007 at 09:37am
I went. Iwas in section 109 in the first row n he seat next to the pole getting squished because my father (who was sitting right next to me) isn't the skinniest person in the entire world,but it was great. I cried several times.
It was my first My Chemical Romance concert, and I know that the entire "The Black Parade" deal is just to promote the album and such, but if they called themselves The Black Parade again, I was going to puke or something. It was upseting, really. My Chemical Romance technically only played about, what, five songs? I wish they would've played some stuff from Bullets, but they didn't. Which was kind of annoying at the time.
I was upset that Mikey wasn't there, but atleast he's happy right? His brother was looking rather sexy though. =] haha.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
May 5th, 2007 at 01:48am
Juliet;;lovesthebeat:
I was in section 120. We had friends up in 123 so we got to get a bit closer to the stage. I would have killed to be on the floor. It looked like so much fun. We saw two guys get kicked off the floor cause they were trying to sneak in. I felt bad. And there was sooo much room down there. I think they should have let us fill it up. Just my opinion. The concert was amazing, I agree with you all. Muse was awesome too. I want to buy thier album soon.

I wanted to wait after the show but we couldnt. Fucking school. Was Frank the only one that came out? For the lucky ones that got to meet him =(

I talked to a couple of girls that stayed to meet and they said it was Ray and Frank. fuck school. i woulda stayed too.
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
May 5th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Me three!
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
May 18th, 2007 at 05:02pm
Frank Is Fun-sized:
I loved it! I was in section 107. It was like thirty feet away from the stage. I especially enjoyed Gerard's little boa! It was so cute! I swear to god, their replacement for Mikey acted just like Mikey. I would have felt bad though, because I wasn't paying attention to him if it was him. A fan fell in front of the stage where Gerard was at, and thats why he bent down. He motioned to the security guards to help them up. I love that man! Frank was rockin' out! Ray was too, his fro was everywhere! Bob was pretty sweet with his spinny drums. The fire was the best though. I sang every word and fisted the air the whole time and it was amazing! I want to go to another one ASAP. I want to go to another one more now than I wanted to go to the original concert! I totally agree with Gerard's statement 110% that they should come back to North Carolina more often. My friend, Bekah was with me, and she was freaking out when Frank threw his water bottle out into the crowd. She said that she wanted his spit. Weird, right? The confetti was the shit!

the girl that caught the water bottle was right behind me in line.
we saw her after it was over and she was crying she was so happy.

anywho,that show was amazing.
i can't wait for projekt revolution in august.

Very Happy
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
May 19th, 2007 at 10:23am
I was supposed to go to Projekt Revolution. We didn't have a ride though. It's literally killing me inside. Sad
DeathxtoxKIDDO
Killjoy
DeathxtoxKIDDO
June 30th, 2007 at 09:28am
I went, and I was on the floor Very Happy!
Nothing super special happened though, like Gerard didn't stare at me or Frank didn't flip me off but it was still amazing. Ray is the collest mofo ever I'm serious. He seemed really super happy but did anyone notice that Frank seemed kinda angry?? I dunno. It was still rememberablee.... or whatever. haha. <33