Don't have an account? Create one!

04/22/2007 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Bank Atlantic Center

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:57pm
Well, if TBS are there, I'll stay for that.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:59pm
le Jerk; it's french:
Me too.

BTW, did I mention that G looked at me and licked his finger during Mama? Yeah, he totally did. I was speechless. I can't believe I forgot to mention that!
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:01pm
He and I had lots of eye contact, and he did that tongue-in-cheek thing to me. It made me giggle.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:07pm
I was as giddy as a school girl. Hee hee.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:24pm
Rachelle_5:
le Jerk; it's french:
Me too.

BTW, did I mention that G looked at me and licked his finger during Mama? Yeah, he totally did. I was speechless. I can't believe I forgot to mention that!

He did look a lot in our general direction last night Clap I mean if I was up there I wouldn't be able to take my eyes away from us either LOL Laughing

Do Frank ever wave at us? I know we were doing our most enthusiastic waves at him? I know he at least smiled at us.

LOL Also, Rachelle, I am so glad you were feeling me when I yelled something along the lines of Frank spit on us over here. LOL everyone else thinks I'm gross but oh well . . .I am wierdo what can I say . . .
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:25pm
YOU GUYS WERE ON FRANK'S SIDE?!

OH MAN.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:29pm
^^^^^^^
As much as I adore Ray and the awesomeness that is the head bangin' Fro, I felt the need to be on Frank's side cause I love seeing what that man will do next. Plus, my awesome new friend called me and told me to rush over there cause there was empty space up there.
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:31pm
First of all, I Love Muse. When we got to the BankAtlantic Center it was about 5pm and the line for General Admission was already really long. We started walking to the back but then we stopped in about the middle, and someone liked my Queen shirt and we made conversation and just stayed there. So we got pretty damn close to the stage. Smile

This was the second time i've seen both bands. Although Muse was opening, and they only played 8 songs, they still blew me away, which wasn't a surprise. Every song was flawless, and the riffs at the end of the songs were just pure genius...

Muse Set List:

Take a Bow
Hysteria
Supermassive Black Hole
Map of the Problematique (+Maggie's Farm Riff)
Stockholm Syndrome (+Debase Manson's Grog Riff & Kaoss Jam)
Starlight
Time is Running Out
Knights of Cydonia

Take a Bow was so intense, the build up to the guitar was heart pounding. Once Matt struck that first cord i could feel the electricity...

After Muse was over I thought to myself that just Muse's 8 songs alone was worth the road trip and the ticket. My Chemical Romance was just extra meat and cheese on the taco of rock.

My Chemical Romance came out and played every track on their "Black Parade" album, in order. After the Black Parade set they took about a 2-3 minute break and they started playing the beginning of AC/DC's "For Those About to Rock." They came out as "My Chemical Romance" and played 5 tracks off their "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" album and a B-Side song off the "Welcome to the Black Parade" single. They put on a hell of a show.

My Chemical Romance Set List:

The End
Dead!
This Is How I Disappear
The Sharpest Lives
Welcome to the Black Parade
I Don't Love You
House of Wolves
Cancer
Mama
Sleep
Teenagers
Disenchanted
Famous Last Words
Blood

I'm Not Okay
Heven Help Us
Cemetery Drive
Give 'Em Hell Kid
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
Helena

I screamed every song, cause i knew every song played at this concert. Two of my favorite bands around. Probably why this was the best concert I've ever been to. Can't wait till August when both these bands will probably be on tour again around Florida. (My Chemical Romance on Projekt Revolution) (Muse Headline Tour Rumors)

Here are some pictures i took.

Matt Bellamy:

Gerard Way:

Some Fans:

Frankie:

"A Surprise Party? For Me? You Shouldn't Have" :

End of the Black Parade Set:

My ears are still ringing, and i feel like i've been hit by a blimp. But it was all worth it Smile I wish I could do it every night.

- Brian
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:40pm
Muse13:
First of all, I Love Muse. When we got to the BankAtlantic Center it was about 5pm and the line for General Admission was already really long. We started walking to the back but then we stopped in about the middle, and someone liked my Queen shirt and we made conversation and just stayed there. So we got pretty damn close to the stage. Smile . . . . .

First off . . . .I totally saw you with your Queen t-shirt . . .you were a bit behind us in line.

Secondly, I heart you so much for your pictures!!!!!!! If I give your credit, can I add your pictures to my blog about the show on myspace????? (that is when I finish writing it)

Third, I couldn't agree with your summary of the show more.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:45pm
What was someone trying to give Frank during the Revenge set when he was knealing down center stage? It looked like some sort of funny headband thing. He was laughing though. I loved how he shrugged his shoulders at Worm when he walked offstage at the end of the show after he got through throwing out water/gatorade?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:47pm
porcelinajune:

Do Frank ever wave at us? I know we were doing our most enthusiastic waves at him? I know he at least smiled at us.

LOL Also, Rachelle, I am so glad you were feeling me when I yelled something along the lines of Frank spit on us over here. LOL everyone else thinks I'm gross but oh well . . .I am wierdo what can I say . . .

He was avoiding us Sad

I heard you yell that! I was like "hell yeah!!"
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:48pm
porcelinajune:
Muse13:
First of all, I Love Muse. When we got to the BankAtlantic Center it was about 5pm and the line for General Admission was already really long. We started walking to the back but then we stopped in about the middle, and someone liked my Queen shirt and we made conversation and just stayed there. So we got pretty damn close to the stage. Smile . . . . .

First off . . . .I totally saw you with your Queen t-shirt . . .you were a bit behind us in line.

Secondly, I heart you so much for your pictures!!!!!!! If I give your credit, can I add your pictures to my blog about the show on myspace????? (that is when I finish writing it)

Third, I couldn't agree with your summary of the show more.

haha nice, yeah sure you can use any pictures you want.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:48pm
porcelinajune:
What was someone trying to give Frank during the Revenge set when he was knealing down center stage? It looked like some sort of funny headband thing. He was laughing though. I loved how he shrugged his shoulders at Worm when he walked offstage at the end of the show after he got through throwing out water/gatorade?

Bunny ears? That may have been my piece of the crowd. We had bunny ears.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:51pm
Yeah I saw the bunny ears on Thursday night but this was last night Smile It looked like some sort of tiara or something. The threw up towards the stage and it missed and fell down in front of the guards and Frank kind of lauged and shrugged like "Sorry"
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:52pm
Muse13, I 100% agree with you. This was the best concert I have ever been too. MUSE FUCKING ROCKED. PERIOD. The girls in front of me kept saying that they sucked. I wanted tp punch them in the face, seriously. Thank you sooo much for the pictures. You were right behing me and Mandy!(porcelinajuna)
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:53pm
porcelinajune:
Yeah I saw the bunny ears on Thursday night but this was last night Smile It looked like some sort of tiara or something. The threw up towards the stage and it missed and fell down in front of the guards and Frank kind of lauged and shrugged like "Sorry"

Oh, right. It still may have been bunny ears - there's that photo of him floating around with bunny ears on, though I don't know where it's from or why he wore them.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 08:57pm
I know this isn't related to our show but here is a small clip of the bunny ears incident. You have to look closely to see the ears being thrown on stage. LOL Gerard makes me laugh so hard in this video . . .

porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:02pm
Muse blew me away at both shows. Knights of Cydonia is probably one the best songs I have ever seen perform live.
amandaaa
Joining The Black Parade
amandaaa
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:04pm
porcelinajune:
Yeah, it was a tiara, the girl in front of me threw it and it did actually land on stage, but the guards picked it up. He did something like, pointed at her and then pointed to the tiara and was laughing the whole time, then he shrugged. He literally stopped playing for a few seconds.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 23rd, 2007 at 09:06pm
Awwww . . . .thanks for clearing that up . . .I saw him laughing the whole time . . .he was in such a happy mood last night.