Don't have an account? Create one!

04/14/2007 - Houston, TX - Relient Arena

AuthorMessage
kpet85
Killjoy
kpet85
April 13th, 2007 at 02:42am
that does suck! i thought he was better too!

only like, one more day! Smile i'm so excited! me and my cousin are gonna try and get there on sat. morning...i can't wait!
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 13th, 2007 at 09:24am
It's supposed to rain in the morning and afternoon. Be sure to bring an umbrella!
Sonic Screwdriver
Salute You in Your Grave
Sonic Screwdriver
April 13th, 2007 at 01:46pm
this is awesome i can't wait til tomorrow!
do ur really think they'll allow ppl in the morning tho? we're thinking of getting there two hours early.
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 13th, 2007 at 04:18pm
I'm just gonna show up at 5:30 pm too. There are other events going on at Reliant Arena tomorrow so the early people should be able to line up okay . . .
xEyelinerx
Fabulous Killjoy
xEyelinerx
April 13th, 2007 at 07:35pm
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ITS 2MARROW!!!!!!! i franking hope frank is okay & he is not sick...its ganna suck w/ out him...but it will still b good..just not as good cuz frank wont b there if he is sick!
Soul Bird
Killjoy
Soul Bird
April 14th, 2007 at 01:28am
YAY!!!!
I'm seriously gonna freak out, I've only seen one other band live and I was shocked that I wasn't seeing them 4 inches tall inside a box, lol. Imagine getting to see my favorite band... it's kinda scary just thinking about it actually.

Wow, you guys are talking about getting there 1 or 2 hours before the show, and I'm planning to be there between 9 and 11.. Laughing. I just really want to guarantee a good spot close to the stage. My mom's all worried because I don't even have anyone to go with, and she's wondering how I'm gonna eat or go to the bathroom. I myself don't know... I guess I'll manage.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
April 14th, 2007 at 12:58pm
Holy crap it's today! I'm getting there at around 6-ish.....I hope that's early enough. I don't know, the only concert I've been to is Blue Man Group, not exactly the same type of thing.
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
April 14th, 2007 at 08:43pm
..... Crying or Very sad .... Cry Here's my horrible story...I'm sure it will make you feel EXTREMELY lucky......... my friend got us tickets and b-stage passes. My mom hates MCR and wouldn't take me. So I did SO many favors it's not even funny. So finally on Thursday night, my mom agrees. But the next day I go to school to find that the girl who was holding my friend's tickets lost them...IN HER OWN FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!!! How is it possible to lose 6 tickets & 5 passes like that??!! The concert starts in 30 minutes, and I'm sitting here, typing in this place like a pathetic asshole. I HOPE HER STUPID ASS FRIEND FALLS IN A VOLCANO. Evil or Very Mad so one last thing.......I <3 u MCR and peoplez who r going.....HAVE FUN FOR ME!
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 15th, 2007 at 01:58am
Great concert. I got there around 6pm and froze my buns off till they finally opened the doors. Since when is it cold in April in Houston? Anyway, we started out maybe 10 people from the barrier on the floor. But somehow during the Muse performance I got pushed all the way to the 2nd row!! Frankie jumped in the crowd during I'm Not Okay like 5 people to the left of me. BTW - I guess that DJ on the Buzz didn't know what the heck she was talking about because Frankie was there. Oh yeah and a chick fight broke out right next to me during Heaven Help Us.

All in all, it was a wonderful performance and great night. Can't wait to hear some of the other stories.

P.S. Did anyone stick around to try to meet them? I would have, but it was waayyy too cold. So we went to Whataburger instead . . .
Sonic Screwdriver
Salute You in Your Grave
Sonic Screwdriver
April 15th, 2007 at 04:58am
Yeah I had a great time as well. we got there at 5:40 ish i think anywho we did try to meet them after...and didn't work. : ( we stayed til 3:00am. these ppl in one car got to meet Ray tho so im happy for them. : ) but we didn't meet anyone we waited for the buses to leave and they just passed us up....so yeah...but im definitly gonna try to meet them again one day if they ever come back here. oh btw does anyone know how u get into a meet and greet they said they had one but i never kno how to find out about them. also how do u get backstage passes?
musefan
Killjoy
musefan
April 15th, 2007 at 05:22am
so kiddos... how was Muse? Razz
xxtoasterlove
Killjoy
xxtoasterlove
April 15th, 2007 at 06:36am
Oh.my.god. It was amazing. I was in section 108 but it was still amazing. Muse was great, I was singing their stuff the minute I could figure out what they were saying.

MCR? AHHHHHH. Awesome. They took my concert virginity <3. My mom moshed for a while and my dad just sorta sat and observed. I was the one that almost fell over twice while jumping up and down during Famous Last Words...eep. Also the one that was grabbing her hair during Helena. I had no idea what a concert was like...there was so much wooing O.O

The revenge set was amazing! They played Heaven Help Us. That is one of my all time favorite songs.

We went to one of the workers at Reliant and they said that they'd cancelled the autographs and all that...I mean, I don't expect them to come out every time but...cancelled? Eeeep.

...Most amazing night of my life to date.
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
April 15th, 2007 at 12:16pm
It was so awesome!
I was so Happy to see Frankie there! I fuckin gloved it! The confettie the fireworks the fire! Damn it was amazing.
And after the show like Pan said we did stay. But no one came out we treid to get to the buses before they left but a damn secrurity guard made us get out. We were so close we even treid to kinda follow the bus but we were also wondering how to get so we followed it anyway. It was fun but I still wish I could have met them.
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
April 15th, 2007 at 12:17pm
musefan:
so kiddos... how was Muse? Razz

Loved their light it was awesome! Dance
MCR.4.life
Killjoy
MCR.4.life
April 15th, 2007 at 12:34pm
I'm glad u had fun yall. They did Heaven Help Us and Im Not Okay huh?.........IM SHOOTING THAT GIRL!!!
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 15th, 2007 at 01:35pm
do any of you remember the order for the revenge part of the set? and did anyone meet them afterward?
kpet85
Killjoy
kpet85
April 15th, 2007 at 05:30pm
i have the order for the revenge set (i typed it into my "notepad" thing on my phone so i would know it later...lol) Smile

1. i'm not okay
2. it's not a fashion statement.....
3. cemetary drive
4. heaven help us
5. give em hell, kid
6. you know what they do to guys like us in prison
7. helena
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
April 15th, 2007 at 06:12pm
any great stories, besides the ones i just read?
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 15th, 2007 at 06:31pm
I just got back home. I thought the concert was amazing, its probally the best concert I've attended so far (and I've attended lots of concerts). I got some pics and video....

Gee sounded pissed about the moshing, but I'm glad he said something. did anybody get that on video? He said 'I'm going to count to 2 and I want everybody to step back' and then he continues on and then he says 'I'm not that pretty to look at' or something along those lines and I turned to my friend and said 'yes he is!' I'm surprised Mikey said something about it too but I'm glad because from where our seats were, it looked unstable on the floor. I was in Section 102 so we could see them backstage whenever they were getting ready to take the stage. One thing I found funny is after the last song, there was a pyro thing that went off and it made Gerard jump!

Who did Gee dedicate 'Cancer' to? And he did another dedication but I can't remember to whom it was. 3 people I went to the concert with said it was the best concert they have been to. The other person that went with us saw them on Warped a couple years ago but she even said this one was better.

I caught the last 2 songs by Muse, I wanted to catch more of thier set but I was stuck in a long line. They sounded great and performed great from what I saw.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
April 15th, 2007 at 07:14pm
You could tell the guys have had a long tour......

Gerard- "Back the fuck up! I am dead serious. I am NOT that pretty." -he seemed so annoyed with everyone
Frank- "Stop with the bullshit"

I was about 10 feet from the stage in the front right corner on the floor for Muse, which they were amazing as always, then my mom went and sat up in section 100. She made me come up there with her. At first I was pissed but then I realized I could see backstage, not to mention I now had a much better view of the stage. I liked the little zombie walk Gerard did for Sleep when he said monsters, haha funny man. Once they started playing Revenge songs I moved to an empty spot along the bottom railing and I'm pretty damn sure Gerard made eye contact with me during give 'em hell kid since I was the only one there who was pointing straight at him and screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs when he looked up at us. Seemed I was the only non-new fan there since I was the only one who knew the lyrics. I could see the whites of his eyes I was that fucking close. Most of the people along the railing left once they finished saying goodnight, so as they left Bob bent over to pick something up on the front corner of the stage and I pointed and screamed "you rock Bob" he glanced up and gave me a weird look before he walked off. So fucking awesome. Bought a poster and package of pins and stickers. Best night of my life. Can't wait for them to come back. I hope one day I can actually meet them up front and get an autograph. Love those guys to death.

Also, I love how Gerard told people off for pushing on the floor, that they needed to stop and help up whoever fell on the ground. God bless him and his foul mouth.