Don't have an account? Create one!

04/24/2007 - Atlanta, GA - Gwinnett Arena

AuthorMessage
MCRmy.
Killjoy
MCRmy.
February 17th, 2007 at 12:41am
Whos gonna go to the Gwinette Arena in Atlanta for the MCr concert? I am and i cant wait!!!
watershed_22
Killjoy
watershed_22
April 6th, 2007 at 06:15pm
I am going to this concert I can't wait. It is my first MCR concert. Email me if you'd like watershed_22@yahoo.com
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
April 25th, 2007 at 08:14am
Oh. My. God.
INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!
Last night's show was the first arena concert I've ever been too, and it was unbelievable...
Even my mom was impressed. She liked maybe 4 songs before she went to the concert, and went away liking just about everything about the band and the concert itself.
The theatrics were unbelievable... My mom said it was like 3 shows for the price of 2, since there was technically performances by Muse, The Black Parade AND My Chem. :p
Before Teenagers, Gerard said something about violence and self harm that REALLY stuck with me... Smile
And the commentary about MCR ("They're language is absolutely vulgar. And they're shitty dressers" ) was hilarious.
Once again I say INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!
Although I do feel bad for Bob, being so close to all the pyrotechnics again... Sad lol
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 25th, 2007 at 08:28pm
I went to the concert and i agree with RazorBlade_Baby ....i loved the way they did the concert...I also thought it was very cool of Gerard to stop and tell them to make room for the girl/boy(i donno if it was a girl or boy) that passed out and gave a little speach on it...

I had a question though....I had heard that Frank wasnt going to be there...and i was on the second level so i really couldnt tell if that was him or not...it looked alot like him but i really couldnt tell.......but my sister said she thinks it was him cause when the tech. guy put the microphone back up ..he jsut knocked it right back down.....

Also...my mom was in the car when all those Muse fans that didnt like MCR left and she said that they were all downing fans of MCR and MCR themselves...I was so angry when she said that. It is not right for them to make fun of or down us and Gerard,Mikey,Frankie,Ray,and Bob..We didnt do it to them or Muse...My brother had never even heard one of Muse's song and fell in love with the band the second they came on.

But anyways...i am so happy i found this sight........

Anyways...I thought Bob would be afraid of fire after what happened in The taping of WTTBP/FLW

But I LOVEEEEEDDDD the concert...It was my second time seeing them live......IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 25th, 2007 at 08:38pm
glad to hear that muse is getting new fans =)
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 25th, 2007 at 08:53pm
yeah they are...there lighting and stuff was awesome!!!!
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
April 25th, 2007 at 09:07pm
Yeah, I LOVED Muse's set, and the lighting was INSANE. But the MCR concert was the better of the two, in my opinion ^-^
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 25th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Yeah it was Better.....I love MCr ....so..can anyone tell me if it was frank..i wasnt close enough...i mean if i had to guess i would say yeah...just because he looked and acted crazie...my brother laughed so hard when he had to get his shoe tied....my brother was like" look tiffa look....he is crazie".....My mom said she could hear the firecrakers in the parking lot
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
April 26th, 2007 at 09:47am
Yeah, I'd say it was Frank... does anyone know if Mikey was there though? People said he wasn't going to be there, but there were definately 5 people onstage lol, so I don't know... ??
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 26th, 2007 at 10:32am
They said they would have a temporary replacment but that was a week before the concert..i mean it looked like mikey....they guy was super tall and had his hair and was shy like mikey so i would say that it was mikey.....i think he was going to take a break after this week...He is married...that is good and bad news...he is hot!!!lol

Tiffa
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
April 26th, 2007 at 02:09pm
Yeah, whoever it was did tend to stay towards the back of the stage, kinda shy, so I figure it's Mikey, but I was just wondering Smile
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 26th, 2007 at 03:12pm
I thought the whoel thing when they changed sets was awesome(when they changed it for the old cds..) my sister had wore a MCR tank from their last CD and when we bought the new shirt from TBP she put it on..when they changed the set to the revenge background she went to change back.( it was before she knew the backdrop was going to be very similar to the shirt( it was the same with "MCR" in the middle) She said some girls in the bathroom starting laughing cause she went in there yelling wardrobe change....and i am rambling lol...... but i LOOOVVVEEEDDD the concert!!
MCRmy.
Killjoy
MCRmy.
April 26th, 2007 at 06:00pm
I LOVED the show soo much. I loved the lights and theme and everything!!!! I cant believe 2 people passed out. Hahaha,and they had a mini mosh pit. And some dude took my camera,i was like gimme my camera fool! But OMGSH that was the best concert ever!!!! All the songs were great and the band looked great! I do feel bad for Bob. I mean,i was sitting on a side in the middle and i could feel the heat from the fire. Imagine how he felt!!!! He's a trooper!! Oh,and I feel bad for yelling "I love you!!" when Gerard stopped the show for that person that fell. Whoops. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
wertica_
Motor Baby
wertica_
April 26th, 2007 at 06:23pm
Matt Cortez is the one replacing Mikey. first of all they both have different hairstyles, second of all. mikey moves a lot more nowadays and matt.. well he really doesnt move much haha
watershed_22
Killjoy
watershed_22
April 26th, 2007 at 08:38pm
Whats up guys? Mama was great!! The line at the end where he said......"What...? A suprise party?!? For me?!? You shouldn't have!!!" Plus his comments at the beginning about making friends during war......"it rains and it rains and you don't know if you should make friends because they might get their face blown off tomarrow!!"

Gerard is SUCH a great entertainer
Does n/e one have any concert pix to share??
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 26th, 2007 at 08:46pm
ok well thanks for the info on Mikey...he is my favorite...and as i said from up where i was ..they looked alike.....and Gerard is a Great Entertainer..... I loved the concert......
Lina Envy
Joining The Black Parade
Lina Envy
April 27th, 2007 at 09:18am
Yeah, they did look alike Sad I wish Mikey was there though. But he has a life outside of the band Smile . And Gerard's comments were absolutely hilarious! Like before "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us in Prison" when he was talking about the guy who built Bob's drum kit. "And he has a fine ass." XD
But OMG I seriously wish people would hurry up and upload the videos. Tons of people had cameras there, and I saw a bunch of people taking videos of the songs, but no one's uploaded any yet. Sad Sad
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 27th, 2007 at 01:21pm
i agreee but i wont hurry them..take your time !! lol
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
April 27th, 2007 at 01:31pm
:[
I live in Alabama, and when I found out, I was soo happy.
I am so upset that I couldn't go to that. How was it?.
I don't think they're going to be anywhere near me
again on this tour. Booooo. I want to move. I hate
Alabama, no one comes here =P.
I don't even feel like a real fan. I've never even been to an MCR
concert. I've never even to be a concert actually. Argggghhhhh.
Disenchanted_Freak
Killjoy
Disenchanted_Freak
April 29th, 2007 at 04:46pm
It was Pretty Sweet...but hey a person that sat next to me at my first concert(not MCR) drove from Adison?( i think tha tis whatit was) Alabama....and even if you dont go to one that doesnt mean you arnt a real fam it jsut means that when you get your own money your own car and out of school you need to go see them as soon as possible( i donno if you have any of those things....