Bell Centre 1260 De la Gauchetière West , Montreal, QC
Ticket Prices:
$ 37.00 *

Wednesday May 09, 2007
Tickets on Sale: Friday February 23, 2007 12:00

Door: 18:00

Show: 19:00

About MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

They used to lead huge crowds into frenzied jump-alongs each time they hit the stage…This time My Chemical Romance are back in Montreal and they will take the stage at the Bell Centre on May 9th in support of the breakthrough hit album The Black Parade.

Already certified platinum in Canada, with over 100,000 sold, The Black Parade, an epic theatrical concept album about mortality, has been named “Album Of The Year” by Blender Magazine, stating “My Chemical Romance transcended the cliché…to craft a grandiose epic that just might make them the biggest band in the world." Rolling Stone says "The Black Parade is the best mid-Seventies record of 2006, a rabid, ingenious paraphrasing of echoes and kitsch from rock’s golden age of bombast."

The first single, "Welcome To The Black Parade," was a #1 hit at Canadian rock radio, enjoyed eight weeks at the top of the Alternative / Modern Rock Radio Charts in the U.S. and topped the singles chart for two consecutive weeks in the UK. The second single “Famous Last Words” is fast on its heels, and is already a top 5 hit at rock radio in Canada.

Promising an epic stage show, with the new album being performed in its entirety along with songs from their well-loved catalogue, My Chemical Romance embark on their most extensive and most ambitious tour of Canada to date.

Experience the “metal punk rock” explosion with My Chemical Romance at the Bell Centre on May 9th!

[In french]

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
Centre Bell 1260 De la Gauchetière Ouest , Montréal, QC
Prix du billet:
$ 37.00 *

mercredi 09 mai, 2007
Billets en vente: vendredi 23 février, 2007 12:00 Portes: 18:00 Spectacle: 19:00

À propos de MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
À chacun de leur passage à Montréal, ils ont fait sauter leurs milliers de fans. Cette fois-ci, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE prendra d’assaut la scène du Centre Bell le 9 mai prochain pour nous présenter les chansons de leur plus récent album à succès The Black Parade.

Déjà certifié platine au Canada avec plus de 100 000 albums vendus, The Black Parade, est un album concept qui parle de mortalité et a été désigné « Album de l’année » par le magazine Blender : “My Chemical Romance a réussi à transcender le cliché et a créé une œuvre épique qui pourrait les élever au rang des plus grands groupes du monde." Le magazine Rolling Stone mentionnait : " En 2006, The Black Parade est le meilleur album qui s’inspire de la musique du milieu des années 70, une œuvre intense qui revisite de façon ingénieuse les glorieuses années kitsch du rock."

Le premier extrait, "Welcome To The Black Parade," s’est hissé au premier rang des palmarès des radios rock au Canada, a été pendant 8 semaines au sommet des radios rock alternative aux États-Unis et a également trôné au sommet des palmarès pendant 2 semaines consécutives en Grande-Bretagne. Quant au deuxième intitulé “Famous Last Words”, il devrait connaître autant de succès, se classant déjà dans le top 5 des radios rock canadiennes. Le groupe nous promet tout un spectacle, à la hauteur de leur réputation de bêtes de scène, en performant toutes les chansons de The Black Parade, ainsi que les succès de leurs albums précédents. Attendez-vous à être submergé par toute une vague de «punk metal rock » avec My Chemical Romance au Centre Bell le 9 mai!

Tickets are on sale this friday... who's coming??
Info:
www.geg.ca
angel_for_sure
Killjoy
angel_for_sure
February 20th, 2007 at 01:32pm
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm going to the concert with 4 of my friends. Ordered my tickets already, We got floor seats. I can't wait. Finally ,they are coming back. I saw them in November 2005 at Stade Uniprix and it was a blast. Got to meet them and everything. They were so nice .
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
February 20th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Aww you're so lucky... I would do anything to meet them...
Humm... but the guests are not confirmed yet... I hope it will be Rise Against and Muse, i love them so freakin much In Love
elixireleven
Killjoy
elixireleven
February 23rd, 2007 at 12:09pm
I'll be there. Got my ticket yesterday. Smile
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:18pm
Is anyone one the floor??
We need ino t shirts! lol XD
angel_for_sure
Killjoy
angel_for_sure
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:17pm
Me, I got 4 floor tickets. I have a question are they going to be seats on the floor, cuz the last couple of times I went they had floor seats it wasn't standing. Naturally when the band comes on nobody in their right mind will be sitting. When I went to see U2 we had floor tickets, they were seats, but who sits down at a U2 concert Rolling Eyes
elixireleven
Killjoy
elixireleven
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:47pm
I'm on the floor too.

Are the seats the fold-up kind that can get chucked out of the way usually? If they have them, I mean?
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
February 25th, 2007 at 09:57pm
Do not worry, no seats in this concert. It's MCR. Wink
Ok, Now i'm asking anyone who's going: when are you going to arrive? I'll probably be there around like huh... 6 AM lol XD

I'm just soo excited ^^
elixireleven
Killjoy
elixireleven
March 7th, 2007 at 11:08am
Probably around 3 in the afternoon. I'm aiming at being in the first few rows, on the edge of the pit, but with enough room to move around if I get kicked in the head at any point. Smile
angel_for_sure
Killjoy
angel_for_sure
March 7th, 2007 at 01:30pm
Yah, I'll probably arrive about the same time.. I just hope the weather will cooperate. I don't want it to rain like it did last time I saw them. We looked like drowned rats when we met them, lol Laughing I can't wait.
Unleash-SlashQueen
Killjoy
Unleash-SlashQueen
March 18th, 2007 at 08:21pm
I'm going! I pre-ordered my tix, i am so paranoid that they won't show up V_V but what sucks is my friend got her ticket late, so shes sitting and im standing D:
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
March 19th, 2007 at 06:25pm
i'm just kinda confused... on the website they say Thursday will be the opening band and yesterday i heard on the radio it was Muse... Anyone knows?...

PS: I hope the weather will cooperate too. I'll probably be there on 7 AM (or earlier)... (I know, i'm crazy)
elixireleven
Killjoy
elixireleven
March 21st, 2007 at 06:47pm
Sonofa... I was *so* looking forward to seeing Rise Against open for MCR. Apparently they've got their own headline show in July. :/

Meh.

No idea about the Muse/Thursday thing, though.
Amyliaaa
Joining The Black Parade
Amyliaaa
March 31st, 2007 at 06:59pm
I'll be there Dance
There's no tickets anymore on the floor :'(
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
April 1st, 2007 at 09:43pm
Thursday is the official opening band... Hmm i wanted to see Rise Against (again, i saw them with billy talent) :/ ...
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 5th, 2007 at 08:58pm
I'm coming to Montreal show too! With one of my friend, and I bought two floor tickets on ebay last tuesday...it cost me 195$...I have no more money left but I'm the happiest person ever! Mr. Green The only hic is that I have in my possession 3 seat tickets...on the red level...they are pretty good places and I have to sell them so I can have my money back Disgust know anybody that may be interested?!
Anyway...as for myself...I'll skip class for the day (and my chemistry test hahah!) and I'll be at the bell center probably for like 8 or 9 AM.
Amyliaaa
Joining The Black Parade
Amyliaaa
April 9th, 2007 at 08:44pm
MCR_Owns_Alex:
Thursday is the official opening band... Hmm i wanted to see Rise Against (again, i saw them with billy talent) :/ ...

I don't know, I heard Thursday had cancelled all their shows Crying or Very sad We don't know who it could be now...

31 days Dance
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
April 12th, 2007 at 12:38am
Yeah you're right... God its too bad... Disgust
I hope the opening act won't suck...
*praying*
btw anyone speak french here? Bye
suica
Killjoy
suica
April 12th, 2007 at 08:33am
I do
Amyliaaa
Joining The Black Parade
Amyliaaa
April 14th, 2007 at 04:46pm
MCR_Owns_Alex:
Yeah you're right... God its too bad... Disgust
I hope the opening act won't suck...
*praying*
btw anyone speak french here? Bye

I do Smile

Well, I think it should be a good bands Cool A band like my chem NEED to have a good hopening act Cool Razz