Don't have an account? Create one!

03/24/2007 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Evening News Arena

AuthorMessage
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 21st, 2007 at 02:26pm
Hey, Im going this gig on the 24th March and its my first proper MCR gig. Okay the gig starts @ 7.30pm with Thursday as special guests. I was wondering how long you reckon the whole gig will take?? As im wondering about my options about getting home. and leaving early is Not an option. I want to stay for the whole show. but was wondering around how long it will last with both bands playing.
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 21st, 2007 at 02:37pm
can anyone help me??
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 21st, 2007 at 03:13pm
Please advise me!!
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 21st, 2007 at 03:23pm
Dude, wait a while, maybe someone can help you but they're not online at the moment.
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
February 21st, 2007 at 04:15pm
havent got a clue yet...BUT...im going to see them in birmingham 2 days before the manchester gig...but that means the earliest id be able to tell you how long its gona be on for is like the day before the gig....which...im guessin is useless for you lol...im crap at the whole helping out thing lol...
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:26am
Thanks for the help. I just need to sort out how im getting home coz otherwise im stranded in Manchester
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:08pm
lol...im the same at the one im going to...im gona be pretty much on my own the whole day and stranded on my own too on the night...no ones coming with me...wel...I was going with my mate..but she cant go now because its on too late and her parents wont let her =S (and because its a school night I suppose)..but shes 16 ffs...and..I kno a few other people who are going..but...they wont queue up all day with me to get a good spot because they arent as obsessed as me..its just a lil crappy gig to them..like..something to do...and...theres not enough room in their car either =( so im stuck....blah..but I will be going...even if it means ill have to sleep out rough all night...i love them <3
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:53pm
I'm going to the Manchester gig too, 1 month and 1 day today! Woo hoo! My guess is you'll probably be leaving the MEN for around midnight, but that's just a rough guess. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help Sad Did you say Thursday are the support? WOW!
PS....Happy birthday Wink
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:41pm
Hey guys, if you're worried about transport and concert times, just contact the MEN arena directly, these places are usually really good with stuff like this and will let you know approximately what time the concert will actually start and end.
Here's the website with phone numbers and e-mails. MEN Arena Contacts

Please make sure whatever you do, that you have somewhere to stay or a way of getting home, especially if you don't know the city. I'm going to the Birmingham gig, flying from Aberdeen and unfortuantely can't afford to book anywhere to stay and I have a 5am check-in for my flight back, so I'm just going to stay in the airport, but that's only because it's secure, I wouldn't advise it, but I'm 27 and completely obsessed with MCR I think I'm starting to lose all rational thought!
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
February 24th, 2007 at 11:48am
Hey everyone I'm going as well. Getting picked up outside the arena will be difficult cos I went and had a look around the MEN the other day and there is no where for anyone to park cos it's all double yellow lines. I also need to know what time it finishes.
chemicalvijo
Killjoy
chemicalvijo
February 24th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Hey guys i'm heading to the MEN also, I cant wait im soooooo excited, jayness 1990 did you get the information you wanted? I know theres a bus stop at the opposite end of the arena but depending on where you live and which direction your going, you'd be better off contacting the MEN, ummm i was there at the weekend and was able to get a bus easily after midnight but i was heading to Middleton. Havent a clue how long they'll play for though!!! Sorry, not much help!!!
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 26th, 2007 at 02:06pm
If anyone is going this gig. Would anyone like to come and meet me. coz im going on my own and i hate being alone. and was wondering would anyone like to come say hi or maybe spend some of the day in manchester as i need more friends and people to talk to. as im going to be on the train for an hour on my own. =[
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
February 26th, 2007 at 04:19pm
I'm going to this one........you won be able to miss me....my hair is bright green!! LOL

Am also going on my own, but have a car so will be parking at the arena car park and hanging around during the day.
chemicalvijo
Killjoy
chemicalvijo
February 27th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Hey, birthday balloons Smile shucks...... yea, id be up for meeting, im a bit older than you lot so if you want a pensioner for company say the word! Well im only 27 but sure! Um i'm planning on getting a tattoo done that day so ill have alot of free time!!!! Drop me a line on myspace.com/chemicalvijo or vijo@hotmail.co.uk
jayness1990
Joining The Black Parade
jayness1990
February 28th, 2007 at 03:29am
Yup i sure will. yeah could do with meeting some older people. Not saying your old. Aslong as your up for a laugh and hugs then dats fine with me. lol
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
February 28th, 2007 at 03:30pm
I shall be there most of the day, have PM'd you Jayness

I may be old but I dont act like I am LOL
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
March 1st, 2007 at 05:23pm
=D I'll be there. I'm so excited.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 4th, 2007 at 11:59am
am I the only person on here who booked really late and got shit seated tickets right at the back?
Tezzy_pants
Jazz Hands
Tezzy_pants
March 5th, 2007 at 04:54am
what time is everyone gonna start to qeue?
WOT.
Banned
WOT.
March 5th, 2007 at 02:59pm
Im going there! I So cant wait! .. Very Happy Although its not my first gig i still cant wait, For some reason im more exited than this one, Than i was for the others! xD