Don't have an account? Create one!

03/24/2007 - Manchester, UK - Manchester Evening News Arena

AuthorMessage
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 05:22pm
Frank came out about 11-11.30ish (dont know the exact time) he was shorter than i thought he would be lol i got him to sign my lyrics book thing didnt really say much to him because the security man was like hurrying him along i just told him he was awesome he said thanks :] the girl next to me touched his hand and she got really excited it was soo funny and when he was going back inside everyone was shouting we/i love you Frank .
i waited till 2.30 hoping one of the other guys would come out but they never did there was only about 30 of us left we saw their bus leave it went straight past us :[ i think pretty much everyone was pissed off at that point because it was freaking freezing most of us couldnt move much and we had been waiting so long :[ all we wanted was to say hey and maybe get something signed.
i <3 Frank for coming out though and it was still awesome even though the rest of them didnt come out
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 25th, 2007 at 05:25pm
awww its good that Frank came out though =]
I can't believe they just drove past though. One of the security guys could've come and said that they weren't coming out.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 25th, 2007 at 05:30pm
aww im so glad he came out, he always does hes a little star. And im sorry for assuming the whole drunk thing, i guess a lot of people have been getting pissed off about that, although really its no big deal either way. Just seeing the beer drinking i guess and the fact that I THOUGHT he looked maybe a little drunk in the face i assumed, so there enough said we can leave that one alone now, take my apology Smile

On the way home some seller cornered us and tried to get us to buy t shirts for £15, it was funny, we were just trying to get away from him and he kept pulling new things out of his bag, then he saw police and went away! Amazing night though, bring on download! (or the radio one comp!)
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 05:31pm
new york skyline.:
polka_penguins:

did anyone catch anything setlist/drumstick the guy never threw them near me :[

a friend of a friend got a drumstick. shes not even a chem fan =(

aww that sucks you should have asked her for it,
This guy who was sitting on the endside of the stage near the door where thursday came out from got the drumsticks from the drummer of thursday the guy was waving to him and he just kinda threw the drumsticks to him and i saw some people get pics with the singer.
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
March 25th, 2007 at 05:40pm
polka_penguins:

aww that sucks you should have asked her for it,
This guy who was sitting on the endside of the stage near the door where thursday came out from got the drumsticks from the drummer of thursday the guy was waving to him and he just kinda threw the drumsticks to him and i saw some people get pics with the singer.

I never actually spoke to her tbh =( Yeah, the same girl also got pictures with Geoff, way to make me even more jealous xD
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Casualty Of Society:
awww its good that Frank came out though =]
I can't believe they just drove past though. One of the security guys could've come and said that they weren't coming out.

One of the security guys did say that they weren't coming out but one also said that before Frank came out so we though he didnt know for sure or he was saying that to get us to move. we had to move away from the gates a gazillion times to let cars and big truck things out the security guy was getting really mad because some people wouldnt move he like screamed at them and then he put up these little barrier things up at the side of the pavement which we had to stand behind and he was saying something like it his whole time of working there he had never had to do that. When MCR left he was like good riddance for another 7 years then some of us asked him why 7 years and he was like i dont know he was kinda weird and i dont think he liked them much
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 25th, 2007 at 05:44pm
nooo i only just noticed! i cant believe frank came out at that time! we only left for the coach at 25 past! im sad now!
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
aww im so glad he came out, he always does hes a little star. And im sorry for assuming the whole drunk thing, i guess a lot of people have been getting pissed off about that, although really its no big deal either way. Just seeing the beer drinking i guess and the fact that I THOUGHT he looked maybe a little drunk in the face i assumed, so there enough said we can leave that one alone now, take my apology Smile

On the way home some seller cornered us and tried to get us to buy t shirts for £15, it was funny, we were just trying to get away from him and he kept pulling new things out of his bag, then he saw police and went away! Amazing night though, bring on download! (or the radio one comp!)

yeah Frank is a little star i dont really care if he was drinking or not tbh but thanks for the apology Smile
This guy was selling posters round where we were standing for £2 he kept coming back and was these are the last few get them now i was just like go away already
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 05:49pm
Punk_Bling_Girl_85:
nooo i only just noticed! i cant believe frank came out at that time! we only left for the coach at 25 past! im sad now!

i think it was round that time i cant be sure but it was definatly before 12
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
March 25th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Those pics are GREAT Guitar!!!

Hopefully I shall get some just as good tomorrow

I have still got the confetti all over my bedroom floor, cant believe how much fell out last night LOL
gerard fuckin' way.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerard fuckin' way.
March 25th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I Went to this Gig. It was amazing wasnt it? Very Happy
I have a video of Gerard sobbing in Mama, if anyone is interested.
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
March 25th, 2007 at 07:03pm
awesome i'd love to see it
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
March 26th, 2007 at 02:53am
i love when gerard started sobbing and then just turned around like:
"yeah whatever"
did anyone else see bob laughing at that?
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
March 26th, 2007 at 03:38am
if anyone here is the cool girl i met who neede a wee then hi!!
you made me laugh and i hope you had a fabulous time at your first mcr concert!
x_Scott_x
Killjoy
x_Scott_x
March 26th, 2007 at 04:23am
Did anyone else see the gay chav?
He well amused our group,
not being a homophobe like, cos I'm gay myself,
just wondering if anyone else saw him.
kellie
Killjoy
kellie
March 26th, 2007 at 06:11am
~IT was AMAZING!!!! Holy Fuck! and I got Bob's drumstick!!!! WOOT!!!!!! Very Happy O will treasure it forever!!!!!

I was at the front though all of the black parade, but then for revenge i got pushed out Sad but it was cool cause i'd already watched the band it was time to just go crazt for the revenge half!!!!

Only one pic as i just could not get my hands in my pockets!!! LOL I was that squashed in!
Amazing night truly!!! Ha Ha
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
March 26th, 2007 at 06:31am
Holy fuck what an amazing picture of Frank!!!! wow!
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 26th, 2007 at 06:46am
it was awesome
why didnt we get zepplins though?
kerrang lied!
kellie
Killjoy
kellie
March 26th, 2007 at 06:49am
xbeckyxluvinxmcrx:
it was awesome
why didnt we get zepplins though?
kerrang lied!

i know! i heard they were gonna be there! but still the phyrotecs and fire was amazing!
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
March 26th, 2007 at 07:05am
It was amazing!!!
The best night of my life, by far!!! =]
any pics or videos ppl?!! =]